Ready to meet your new waifu Sup Forums?

Ready to meet your new waifu Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uV4E7kLj_Zg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally who

Rocks at bottom off cliff?
Yeah ill see her tomorrow.

1. Who is this new semen demon?

2. Why is her hair back to blonde?

Rapunzel's """friend"""

I'm pretty sure my waifu is gonna be the mean soft butch girl in the bottom left who's gonna NTR mr bottom right.

Rapunzel... has a lot of hair to pull.

Doubt that's Rapunzel's mom

>you could do shibari to rapeunzel with her own hair

This was in a thread last night

>2. Why is her hair back to blonde?
because long blonde hair is what rapunzel is known for and it's more marketable

they apparently have an in story explanation but the show hasn't come out yet

Her hair's probably still blonde down in her armpits

Welp, here's the (fifteen second) trailer.
youtu.be/uV4E7kLj_Zg

will elsa be in it?

Do you think Rapunzel can hear her new friend fuck her boyfirend at night?

Other way around, chum.

I don't know what the new girl is going to be like, but imagining Flynn Rider getting cucked this hard is hilarious

If they mention Arrendele, then I'd start looking for her.

feet

indeed

It's a sequel?

I thought they were just going to do the 80's-90's movie tie in cartoon and pretend the ending of the film never happened.

Like Beetlejuice, Robocop, Ghostbusters, Mask, or Little Mermaid.

Wasn't Little Mermaid a prequel? There's an episode or two where Eric appears, I think a bit before the beginning of the movie.

Will Pascal finally go on trial for murdering Mother Gothel?

They also give Hans Christian Anderson a bone by having him go deep sea diving and meeting Ariel gave him the idea for his story. Which ends way worse than Disney's story.

Will this show actually be funny? If they pull expressions like this often my hopes are getting raised

>sequel
>no short hair
dropped

Disney cartoons based on movies tend to be canon. There are some that fudge things a little (Hercules, Emperor's New School), but I tend to think of those as alternate high school universes.
I remember the Tarzan cartoon had Edgar Rice Burroughs show up as an excuse for a clip show. Sadly, Scheherazade never showed up in the Aladdin TV show... pity.

That was in the same episode, actually, right?

>Disney cartoons based on movies tend to be canon.
Not so sure. In the case of Aladdin, yeah, both sequels were just the beginning and series finale, but, say, Hakuna Matata (and likely the Lion Guard) was completely disregarded. Also not sure how it went with 101 Dalmatians.

I have a feeling her hair will be a major plot point. Based on how soft butch-chan is dressed, looks like there's gonna be some adventuring involved.

Maybe, I can't remember if they showed Eric in that scene since it only showed Anderson telling stories to kids and after meeting Ariel, he started writing The Little Mermaid.

token SJW lesbionic tumblr tier woman design is now a thing

god help us all

Hercules is technically a midquel.

Ending even sets up Meg.

>tumblr noses

Gothel somehow made young again or her secret daughter?

Technically Rapunzel's parents murdered her.

In an alternate universe she explained shit to the parents, became Rapunzel's nanny and lived happily ever after alongside her god daughter.

>token SJW lesbionic tumblr tier woman design is now a thing
>it's a girl with a bob cut wearing gloves

No, Frozen and Tangled do not exist within the same story-universe

>b-but Rapunzel was at the coronation
No she wasn't. It was just an easter egg, a visual gag. They weren't really there. The movies have been dated over 60 years apart, so even if they would exist in the same world Rapunzel would be around 80 and Flynn 90 when Elsa got coronated. "Cousin Rapunzel" is a retarded fan theory that's been btfo many times.

It's AndersEn, not "Anderson", btw

>literal magical princesses
>constrained by time

get a load of this guy here

I haven't read his old stories in years user. Forgive me for not spending 1 minute to google his name to spell it correctly for one letter.

Rapunzel gonna become a cuckquean

They're not constrained by just time, they're constrained by the will of their creator, the Mouse, who doesn't tolerate princesses from different franchises interacting

They don't exist in the same world and a crossover will never happen

You don't need to get this butthurt just because you misspelled a name tho

>who doesn't tolerate princesses from different franchises interacting
>They don't exist in the same world and a crossover will never happen
Not him but
uh wait wat

>Bobcut girl is 'now' a thing
>Automatically a tumblr character
>Ignoring other characters with this look
>>Asian cartoon characters (DeeDee's friend LeeLee, Chloe from We BearBears, etc etc)
>>BettyBoop
>>Jane Jetson
>>Lois Griffon
>>The Dead Wife from the movie UP
>> Tron Uprising's Quorra
>> Dexter's Lab; Agent Honeydew
>>Dr. Betty Director from Kim Possible
>> Buttercup from PPG
>>Gwen from Ben10
>>Raven from TT
So on and so on...

Quorra was from the movie. And Mara doesn't have a proper bob cut. There are a few female programs who get bob haircuts but I don't think many have actual names.

What don't you get?

Disney doesn't look favourably upon their Princess characters interacting, even to the point that there've been guidelines that the different girls, even though combined in the separate-from-the-actual-canons "Disney Princess" franchise, can never interact. They don't directly face each other in the "Princess" merch, because they're supposed to remain forever separate.

They don't do a Pixar-style continuation lore thing at all. The different storylines in the various Disney animated feature films are all separate and take place in separate worlds, and the easter eggs don't change that. Each story exists in a world of its own, and Disney doesn't do canon crossovers between the movieverses. Something like Sophia the First doesn't count, because it's not story canon, and OUAT even less because it's officially stated to be coffeeshop AU fanfiction.net tier crack by the creators themselves and has jack-all connection with actual Disney canon.

>They don't do a Pixar-style continuation lore thing at all
That's funny because neither does Pixar.

I didn't need to see this

The trailer shows Flynn coming in to see her hair long and she goes "surprise", so it appears her hair change has been caused by something.
I persobally prefer her hair long. Short hair made her look like a trap.

Honestly they sound like three crappy individuals, particularly the dyke though.

>new
She never stopped being my Waifu. I've carried the torch proudly for 6 years.

Disney has always tried to keep its princesses separate, and apparently now there is some very weird legal wrangling that restricts Disney properties from crossing over in the last few years.

I've always hated this.

That new character looks like she was designed to appease the tumblr non binary special snowflakes

Absolutely disgusting

idk, with that look on her face is she going to be the series villain? I guess half of Sup Forums will love her.

You and everyone else on Sup Forums. Seriously, I think a Disney Princesses Shared Universe is at the top of nearly every Sup Forumsmrade's wish list, or at least it's in the top five.

I don't see where you're coming from user, she just looks like a girl wearing brown.

If she was made to appease to tumblr theythems she'd have an undercut, unnaturally colored hair, and be fat. Disney channel wouldn't care about such things. We have Cartoon Network for that.

>mfw more bare Rapunzel feet.
Even if they are blocky, I still love them.

Are we getting a pig TF episode from this show?

I hope not, if only because I don't think I can take the "I wanna fuck Pigpunzel" posts.

Merry Christmas!

A lot of those are sjw tier

Yes it has come to that

Its the Carol Cancer

The tumblr cancer is real

Goodnight.