How staged is this?

How staged is this?

Niggers only know how to repeat words placed in their mouths by whites.

Everything they do is staged.

I would boycott football teams over it except I don't pay attention to football anyway.
It does breed contempt for whatever they're trying to say though, at least for me.

>PoC protest police brutality by marching in the streets
>Sup Forums: REEEE STUPID N*****S DON'T PROTEST LIKE THAT YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!!!2211!!

>PoC protest police brutality by refusing to stand for a racist anthem
>Sup Forums: REEEEE NOT LIKE THAT YOU STUPID N*****S THAT'S DISRESPECTFUL REEEE REEE REEEE MUH FOOTBALL I CLAIM TO HATE N******S BUT I LOVE TO WATCH THEM CARRY MY FAVORITE SPORTS TEAM REEE REEE!!!!111!

Look at the guy on the bottom right. He's a candidate for red pill. He knows something isn't right.

As staged as the NFL's decision to make the players come out and stand for the national anthem instead of being in the locker rooms that started in 2009

What a shitty post, kill yourself my man.

niggers can't do anything right. lol.

> Implying these stupid niggers have any reason to be protesting over dead thugs who try to kill cops.
Fuck these ungrateful faggots. Not only is the reason there here in the first place was because we took them as farm equipment. If we didn't they would all be killing each other like their monkey kind in Africa.

>implying blacks can do anything right
nice way to base your argument on a fairy tale

If what they're trying to do is discredit the Black Lives Matter movement in the eyes of normies who started off tacitly supporting BLM, it's working wonderfully.

>(((whites)))

African-Americans comprise 70% of all handegg players, seems like it lacks diversity. Maybe the league ought to reflect our country's actual demographics. Hmm...

Nothing like fighting oppression like a million dollar contract and in the spotlight. So oppressed.

This, its all rigged anyways.,

This world is fucking pathetic

I can't wait until this bullshit fucking ends
Fuck I am pissed off

you goys ready for the #blacklivesmatter #fuckwhites superbowl this year?

11th post best post

>Watching football
>Year of our Lord and Savior + 17 -1

Yet another reason not to watch the NFL and support these dumb niggers.

You mean, after Trump loses?

>all those fans

Cucks, cucks everywhere.

They pay to see those fucks protest and play. Looks like they're all standing too, so they're upset about the protest.

>Commit more violent crime than any other race
>Get arrested more often because of it
>Protest getting arrested

Tens of thousands of enabling cucks in the stands and millions more at home watching.

I'd rather see the players boycott the game. It really would paint a more powerful picture of what they're fighting for.

If a white player joins them you guys had better shoot the fucker.

Any faggot who claims to be redpilled yet watches black dominated, Jew owned sports are just retarded.

NHL teams are owned by Jews too.

I heard Redskins mentioned during a game in the background. Remember when Redskins was another big protest? Again, cucks never boycotted games or anything.

Don't mind me. I'm just here to make it about white lesbian women. We're oppressed by America too.

Fuck off you autistic nigger

>3,000+ shot and 527 killed just in Chicago
>77% victims are black, 13% are suspects with almost 80% unknown
>crime rates increasing in every major city

Yeah, let's whine about police shooting criminals.

kikes know their credibility is falling through the floor. they don't have shit to cover other than the election. kikes know the more they showcase their ghoul the more the people hate her. manufacture some personal perspective drama to stir up the news cycle and get their ghoul off the airwaves. everybody gets to decide their own take on the situation and they can run it on for weeks. its completely manufactured. all parties involved are being compensated. dont believe me? check the owners. ((())) ;^)

I heard they played the national anthem before the team got to the field so she couldn't be a retard.

If black NFL players can do black power salutes, can white NFL players do white power salutes?

>implying president trump would allow that

people are trying to just watch football not talk about this dumb shit. thats why people are angry they dont give a fuck what these people think. athletes like to think we do but we only care about being entertained.

also not standing during a national anthem doesnt do shit for anyone. doesnt prevent this from happening. no one really like cops shooting people and vice versa so we all agree. its not that hard to not do dumb shit when a cop has their gun pulled on you. yes there are dumb cops.

>PoC protest police brutality by refusing to stand for a racist anthem
No one can point how how The Star-Spangled Banner is racist. Because it isn't.

>blacks riot in streets in response to police violence

Sup Forumsfags: "look at the dindus chimp out like a bunch of fucking animals, why can't they peacefully protest in a civil manner?"

>blacks literally just sit or kneel in complete silence during anthem

Sup Forumsfags: "No, no, no! Not like that!"

All you faggots do is complain.

Don't bother, you're talking to a board who wants ethnic cleansing.

Kaepernick's 1 yard tonight was truly thrilling.

>"look at the dindus chimp out like a bunch of fucking animals, why can't they peacefully protest in a civil manner?"
Cool strawman. No one asks why they can't protest peacefully. They ask why they're protesting over stupid shit.

>500 black people killed by police
>most if not all attacked the police in the first place

"Oh lawdy it's anuddah genocide, we wuz kingz and now we bein murdered, lawd help us, kill whitey!"

blacks have nothing to complain about. they don't go to school or start businesses, they just commit crime. that's why their lives suck. there's no oppression but for their own lack of drive and intelligence. ANY protest against "the system" by lazy criminals who don't help themselves is stupid.

It would be understandable if what they were protesting actually existed.

One of these fags lost a sponsor so the free market is working. They have the right to protest, let them. The longer they keep this up the more pressure the sponsors will get and eventually drop them.

Damn, our trained niggers are acting up.