Why are all white people like this?

Why are all white people like this?

all the money makes them arrogant and lazy

Too many blacks

It’s how poor white trash live. They are white niggers

Hate to break it to you but not all white people are trashy sluts that do heroine

>white people

> Single mothers with previous jail time that somehow got access to heroin
Something seems fishy about this, I'm not sure what though

what are you implying?

We just really like heroin

>Florida

guaranteed both of these dead retards have videos of them on the internet sucking cocks for more heroin money

F out of respects, though

ummm no sweetie, all blacks are one person, all whites are one person, all lefties are one person, all conservatives are one person, all of reddit is one person, all of Sup Forums is one person, all of tumblr is one person

cumskins are trash

i thought it was only overdosing if they died at the end...
what's that called then? just overdosing leading to death? i dunno man something's fishy

great topic user

>somehow got access to widely available drug
hmm i wonder

>"shooting muslims should earn you a medal. Every morning I train for the day that everyone will accept this, and I can bring justice to these subhumans"
What did Myrkur mean by this?

Overdosing is when you use so much that your body can't take it anymore and stops functioning. Survival and recovery are possible, and its likelihood depends on the drug (for example ketamine users deliberately overdose to reach the so called K Hole). Revival is also possible.

thanks man i just wrongly assume whenever i read someone overdosed on something that they died and then i kept reading the article and it said they were arrested and i imagined them putting handcuffs on corpses before i realised that they got help and survived it

Reminder that she was in a Scorsese directed Chanel commercial.

You are right though. Having to read further as to whether they died or not is bullshit.

whites have turned to pain meds and opiates because the world has become a crushing and morose dystopia and we can't handle it anymore

what would you fucking expect people with sentience to do in such times

put a pig in a pile of shit and it will writhe and enjoy itself(blacks and mexicans)
put a man in a pile of shit and he will become upset and want to leave(whites)

That's called a fatal overdose. Although it's not 100%.

lmao fucking snowflakes

I live in Florida. Ohio is 100 times worse with heroin. Tampa st pete area is pretty nice just dont go to miami.

Now let's sit back and see how long the Mods will leave this up. My bet is 100 replies

both look like coalburners, nothing of value was lost.

No only floridians

in my allegory you are the pig
so congratulations i guess

lmao fucking baby
i'm sure your ancestors who lived through the black death, the mongol hordes, and the world wars would agree with me

you are right with that
i myself don't do drugs though, i am just giving my theory for this trend

man why did white men invent computers and the internet for you to shitpost on? fuck white people man

i wish the white man didn't give the world electricity (white devil magic)

every day I wish I was lucky enough to be born in a civilisation built by black people

Somewhere in her ancestry, her family racemixed with subhumans.

so which one of the subhumans are you:
>nigger
>kike
>spic
>gook
>chink
>mulatto
>poo poo loo loo indian
>camel jockey

and on a scale of 1 to 10 how badly do you wish you were a white boy?

>wanting to be a cuck
no thank you id rather not be constantly emasculated

da black man literally be putting drugs into their neighborhoods.

True story.

A girl I know went to the grocery store all fucked up on nerve pills (xanax, like 20 bars). The staff was watching her because she was so visibly fucked up. She had her two kids with her, one of them was one years old, another four. She got to her car in the parking lot, passed out at the wheel and they called the cops. She got a DWI, had her kids taken.

Shit like this happens all the time where I live. It's kind of dumb to act like only minorities do this shit. I know some really, really shitty fucking white people.

your post is very reddit

Stop selling them drugs then, nigger..

Yeah, it's totally reddit to share your experiences with shitty people. 12 btw.

State of legal heroin.

FL resident here. People come far and wide for it.

You know black metal is dead when the fans think the musician's views might be a little too extreme.

White people have at least 5% pig DNA

>A girl I know went to the grocery store all fucked up on nerve pills (xanax, like 20 bars). The staff was watching her because she was so visibly fucked up. She had her two kids with her, one of them was one years old, another four. She got to her car in the parking lot, passed out at the wheel and they called the cops. She got a DWI, had her kids taken.
These snitch pieces of shit deserve to be curb stomped.

Pretty sure everyone knows there is white trash. I’m white trash myself and have many addicts/ dead addicts in the family.

Niggers are 75% monkey, the 25% is up for debate

What about the children? Do they deserve the mother?

P I G B O Y
I
G

B
O
Y

Civilization itself was inherited from Neanderthal. To be human is to be a violent rapidly-producing ape.

we're like that because of black people. fucking blacks.