So whats the big deal, why is everyone suddenly a prude and started acting so shocked by this show?

So whats the big deal, why is everyone suddenly a prude and started acting so shocked by this show?

Americans should be used to it as they have one of the most degenerate modern cultures.

Violence yes, sexuality no

it would be good if it was funny, its just trying way too hard

Cause it looks ugly.

Really fucking sick of seeing this creepy hideous cartoon boy's boner everytime I start up jewflix.

It shows weewee

Tried watching the first episode. The puberty humor in and of itself isn't offputting. Whatever to that. However all the writing is flat. Within the first five minutes we got a zinger about how women only make 70% of what men make. That's kind of a red flag about what this is going to be.

Also, the art style is fucking ugly. It's seriously fucking hideous. I don't even have enough of a vocabulary to describe how bad it is. Between that all all the main actors have no life to their voicing- they all just sound like they are monotony reading the script- the show is tedious.

I don't have fiery hate for it, I don't feel outraged or disgusted by it. I simply feel like it's a waste of time to watch and flip to something else.

Gommon burger nod ned too bee made :DDDDD

>its just trying way too hard
Agreed but in some episodes it can be ok, not bland but mediocre, dont know why people get so riled up about it.

The difference being that they're underaged children. Sex has always been taboo, but it was starting to become normalized in the 80s, but it was still only for legal aged men and women that consented.

EVERYDAY WE STRAY FURTHER FROM GOD'S LIGHT

It's not the puberty stuff, it's the hamfisted feminist writing and the downright disturbing art style.

God was Jewish and so is this show

Animation was ugly, most of the 'jokes' fell flat.

But I laughed my ass off at the Jewish dad, eating the scallops and complaining about the prices of everything.

Everything but the main characters was decent though.

>ugly art style and animation looks like every post-2010 cartoon
>Expecting people to find 12-year-olds cumming themselves because a monster told them to
>Is the cartoon definition of that kid in school who said fucked up shit just to get a reaction but everyone just told him to fuck off and didn't care what he had to say, case in point 'woooahh I just cut his head off and now I'm skull fucking him' that amount of trying hard to be edgy and shocking and just failing at it
>Voice acting is terrible, no emotions

>>Expecting people to find 12-year-olds cumming themselves because a monster told them to

What I meant to say was expecting people to find that shit funny

The animation is very similar to typical childrens cartoons. Oblivious parents put this shit on to babysit their kids unaware of what this is while they go to the room and play with their vibrators. Just look at the black girl and tell me you wouldnt confuse this cartoon with some dora the explorer shit if you didnt know anything about it. This shit is to pervert kids.

This show gives off the vibes that the creators only response to criticism is 'huhuh, I'd like to see you get your own netflix show. Ain't so easy'

Western Animation is SAVED!!!

Because it is genuinely unfunny? And it kind of is fucked up, while 12 year-olds do jerk-off and have periods, they don't cum from rubbing up against girls at dances or get boners from looking at Dwayne the Rock-Johnson.

I watched the whole thing. I wasn't particularly shocked or offended, but I felt like it was a waste of a good premise.
Everyone involved COULD have made a genuinely funny and relatable animated comedy about how gross and awkward puberty is. They could've even kept the hormone monsters. But instead they got too fixated on being gross and weird. I get it, guys jack off. We don't need several episodes almost entirely dedicated to jacking off. We don't need half an episode dedicated to a kid fucking the shit out of his pillow and "getting it pregnant".

This is actually a really good show, the first episode kinda sucks but the rest is great

because we're at a breaking point with the relentless kikery. the yids aren't even trying anymore and shows like this only garuntee the day of the rope comes sooner rather than later.

>they don't cum from rubbing up against girls at dances or get boners from looking at Dwayne the Rock-Johnson.

I was born in 1985. You obviously grew up in a very different environment than I did. Teenagers are fucking gross and do fucked up shit all the time. Or rather, they were when I was growing up.

>WOMEN AND BLACK PEOPLE WERE INVENTED BY THE JEWISH CONSPIRACY

Whatever you say dude.

(((Big Mouth)))

its all kikes and you know it. even the kikes know it. they celebrate their role in our subversion.

The worst sin this show committed is its animation/character design

Doesn't mean people find it funny or want to watch this shit

Why do jews make everything ugly and perverse?

then stop paying for it to be made

I don't even care about the "degenerate" stuff, it's just a bad show.

Never watched it.

Art style looks like dog shit, dont wanna watch it.

DUDE A TALKING 13YO VAGINA LOL

This trailer has to be the worst thing I have ever seen in the last 5 years. I am not exaggerating.

>watch Big Mouth after seeing it pop up on Netflix
>find it to be a very funny and relatable from when I was a teenager with a good mix of absurdity
>literally didn't give a shit about the art style, in fact it's a welcome change after watching Rick and Morty
>see a thread pop up about on Sup Forums. wondering if anyone else liked it
>everyone is bitching about it and just parroting each others opinions

Why is Sup Forums so incapable of just enjoying something? Or at least have an original thought while explaining why you hate something. This happens everytime I watch a show or movie before seeing any opinions here.

>Why is Sup Forums so incapable of just enjoying something?
Why are you so incapable of accepting criticism of the things you like?

I'm not gonna even try to prove you wrong because what you're saying is absolutely right. To be fair though, if you see the OP picture, which is what Netflix uses to promote it, and don't instantly notice that every single one of them is grabbing for their genitals, deserves to have their child corrupted.

>teenagers have never had or thought about sex!

Because it's shit Sup Forums criticism which is interchangeable for anything that doesn't fit into the tiny box of what this board deems acceptable.

It's actually not so bad, I'll admit I was the many sperging out before even seeing the show but I'll still say the artsyle and character design is absolute shit to look at.

Western animation is saved!!
APOLOGIZE

It is funny, you cynical nerd.

Why is it the fault of the show that parents are retarded?

I hate that their promo graphic is using Cuphead yellow.

Shit, South Park showed worse shit than this show, and with younger characters.
Conservatives are just in a new cycle of pedo hysteria at this point. Hopefully they'll tucker themselves out without killing anyone.

I'll keep posting my garbage oc until i get (you)s

@88661176
Maybe if you were actually funny.

what the fuck, isn't animated/cartoon CP illegal? how is this allowed?

terrible toons.
trying too hard.
sucks all the way

I know right? Actually, a lot of kids start having sexual thoughts before they even hit 13. It would be more realistic to have 4th graders having sexual thoughts and doing degenerate shit!

>the first episode is about a bar mitzvah

Jesus christ, not even surprising anymore. Same shit over and over. Every adult cartoon always has to have a jew episode of bring up some sort of Jewish tradition or make a jew joke every couple of episodes of every cartoon show.

It's the second to last, but by all means, be outraged about your own idiocy, just like all the 'but muh children' posters, that seem to not have seen the 'NOT FOR KIDS' in the description.