Why are feminist icons like Kate Upton, Amy Schmeur, and Lena Dunham being thrown under the bus...

Why are feminist icons like Kate Upton, Amy Schmeur, and Lena Dunham being thrown under the bus? Is this the end of white feminism?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1388608/Cannes-2011-Kate-Upton-denies-balcony-kiss-Kanye-West.html
eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2011415/293.west.cm.51511.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>kate upton
>feminist icon
>anything but a titcow for our jackoff amusement

>Is this the end of white feminism?
The end of the most privileged class of all time complaining about being persecuted? I hope so...

Yeah, but she isn't sneering at 9/11 memorials which makes her an evilnaziwhowantstokill6millionjews in the left's eyes.
Nice tits too.

kate Upton isn't really a feminist icon they just like to tell themselves she's natural and so are they so that makes them hot too. The other 2 are getting blasted though u right u right.

Did yall forget she spear headed the body shame movement

What's happening to Amy?

fucking kate is a great sheila she ain't no femminist

>Is this the end of white feminism?
Let's hope so.
Post your face when feminism goes back to being irrelevant once white people stop pushing it

Kate made a long post shitting on football players taking a knee for the anthem leave her alone

Yeah Kate Upton is pretty apolitical. You're thinking of Jennifer Lawrence. Kate didn't seem to care that we had her nudes and acted nice about the whole thing where JLaw went off on a feminist-money-grubbing-tour because of it.

Kate's just a sweetie.

>coalburner
>just a sweetie
pick one

Bit-born word salad. Upton is based as fuck, has nothing in common with those other two, and recently decried the Kaepernick idiocy. (She also has an uncle who is a high globalist.)

If my fridge looked like that, I'd get my dick stuck in the ice maker weekly.

Do you even know who the fuck you're talking about? She's never dated a black dude to anyone's public knowledge.

Stop cuck-projecting.

For being on the Internet 24/7 Sup Forums sure as fuck acts like it lives under a rock. Only a few people in this thread seem to know who Kate Upton actually is.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1388608/Cannes-2011-Kate-Upton-denies-balcony-kiss-Kanye-West.html
Coalburner

is there actual video or picture evidence? kanye west made a music video showing him having sex with taylor swift do you believe anything he says?

>body shame movement

Wait she shamed people or she promoted 'body positivity' ?

I can see her being part of the fat acceptance movement as her body is rapidly approaching fridge mode. She's got a nice face and boobs, but her gut is filling out fast.

Yes. Do an image search and it shows her kissing the him.

eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2011415/293.west.cm.51511.jpg

That's not Kate Upton. That looks nothing like her.