Pouring myself another drink

pouring myself another drink

#afterseptember11th I couldnt go see the original world trade centers any longer

Hoax boy is still around? Didn't him and his family flee to Qatar with their ill gotten gains?

really shakes up the brain bin

NICE CLOCK AHMED

>falsely accused

Jews and Muslims are both sides of one coin. They are the bearers and spreaders of the victim mentality.

They do have a point though. Imagine if your parents named you Osama, or if you got assaulted because you looked arab. Happened to my atheist father.

I get the feeling Ahmed will piss off the wrong person and he will hunt him down.

Or you look white in a black neighborhood.

Or if you look hispanic in a black neighborhood

Or if you look black in a black neighborhood

>falsely accused
>falsely

Imagine if someone with your name from your culture FUCKING MURDERED 3000 PEOPLE.

Wow, that would just be so tough. Poor you.

rip thread

Or you can read and live in a black neighbourhood.
Or you earn an honest living and live in a black neighbourhood.

Muslims... they are indistinguishable from Jews aside from their shitskins.

>I was humiliated
>lets keep bringing up that time I was totally humiliated

Lmao my cousin is a Christian, but our name is Kolonja-Sheikho (Great Grandfather's cover last name, since commies wanted him for being King Zogu right hand man.) and he got held at the airport in Vegas right after his honeymoon.

>After 9/11 my father began to look respectable instead of like a dirty arab

Woooooowwwww

O fug trips

Columbine probably had more to do with it.

#AfterWWII my parents asked my brother if he wanted to change his name, because it was Adolf. He was 9.

diverse societies don't work, what else is new

Bush killed 100,000 people in Iraq atleast you hypocrite.

I don't go around and hate all americans for the iraq war.

Americans really are pussies incapable of thinking logically.

>AM I BEING DETAINED?
>Fingerprinted
Pick one

#afterfeminism I've been told tens of thousands of times that all white males are the devil

that wasn't because of 9/11 you fucking mud baby it's because you brought a fake bomb to school

pour one for me friend

Shut up cunt. We can kill every Arab in the middle east if we want. Shouldn't have bombed us.

>people
It's "people"

After #Mekka, Mohammed (pbuh) forced me to lay with him, I was 9.

Negros hate everyone, even eachothers. In the end the color of your skin for example is just another excuse for them to chimp out and afterwards state that all the shit that they did was justified. If the opponent happends to be black, they come up with some other weird-ass-excuse if possible and if not, that really doesn't matter. At the end of the day the the only real reason behind of it all is the fact that they are rabid animals who just act.

>Implying we shouldn't kill 100,000 more

L+...

>I was humiliated

Yes, this is conpletely on the same level as the people who were stuck at the top of two burning skyscrapers, for what I am sure felt like an eternity, before falling to their deaths. Wish you yanks would've thrown evey muslim cunt out of the country after 9/11 desu

what is needed is the neme of every american who died in that attack needs to be posted to that tag.

Your bravery in the face of this situation you made up is an inspiration to us all.

Playing the fucking victim card Jesus fucking Christ. There literally is no end to liberals victim complex and turning any day that isn't about them into a day about them.

#After911 I was crying over my dead fucking brother not because of some hurtful words.

COOL CLOCK FAGBOY

Next time, we'll finish the job.

NEVER FORGET
NEVER FORGIVE

I've been falsely accused of murdering 60,000 of my fellow countrymen. Only because my name is Ivan. Imagine that.
Get over it faggots.

What's the worth of a human life and why is it so expensive? Why not throw them all away just like the food we waste.

Remember guys, the real victims of 9/11 were the muslims.

Thinking it was Bush's fault yet Obama has killed more people with more frequent drone strikes .

Agree though the US military industrial complex and foreign policy needs serious change.

Imagine if your name was Adolf or Hitler

Allowing sandniggers to remain was a mistake, we could have prevented so much.