What does Sup Forums think of this?

What does Sup Forums think of this?

h8teful/10

I hate Tarantino so fucking much. Ultra hack of the century

I liked it. But if I had one criticism about it, I'd say I didn't much care for the part where Tarantino interrupts the story with narration to tell us things we can clearly see on the screen. That felt jarring and unnecessary.

There is a lie in the film's title.

nigger propaganda, sadly.

it was great until the third act and then it became a Tarantino movie

liked it but too long, should have cut the whole flashback scene

a drag once Kurt Russel dies

it's great for what it is, a remake of reservoir dogs with some beutiful photography. I was expecting something like django with 8 badies or some spaghetti western, we got reservoir dogs with cowboy hats and a woman

It was good until everyone decides to give the nigger their guns for literally no reason

The one guy that resisted, got a nigger teleported behind him and go "nutting personnel" on the mariachi. Felt like a fucking anime.

Then a fucking deus ex shoots the nigger, he doesn't even die and continues to shoot people left and right.

The Vice Principal and the woman were the most entertaining characters, and there was literally no reason to watch after they died.

>there was literally no reason to watch after they died

it ended like 5 mins after that

Wouldn't know about it, I dropped it right there.

HATE it. So fucking boring. Took me about a year and 3 times to watch it. The first two times couldn't get further than 20 minutes. Managed to bite the bullet and finish it, and then promptly deleted from my collection.
I data hoard like an actual crazy person, with more than 500 TB of backup space, but this wasn't worth the 1.5gb it took up. It was so disappointing that even its presence of it was an insult to me

And yet Ridiculous 6 made the cut and is allowed to stay in my collection

Also, fuck Tarantino

I really liked it user. It made me lagh so fucking much. The way it looks like a serious movie and then moves to a tarsntino's one is incredible

It's comfy. There I said it.

Everyone got so buttblasted about the dingus scene that they missed out on it being the ultimate roasties BTFO movie

Think about the ending

An old black Union soldier and a young white Confederate soldier put manage to put aside all their differences and come together to kill an annoying, evil cunt

I agree so much.

The suspense and dialogue and build up of mystery at the start is so perfect. Maybe the best work he has done. And then everyone starts shooting each other and it just turns to schlock.

it's like a /fit/izen and Sup Forumstard manage to put their differences aside and blast that Stacy from their past

>put manage to put

:^}

Its because there's supposed to be an intermission in the full cut, but I agree it was retarded to keep it in a cut with no intermission

A perfect movie about racial harmony. The title itself is superbly clever. The Hateful Eight, but wait, there's more then eight characters in the haberdashery.
Major Marquis
John Ruth
Daisy Domergue
Chris Mannix
Bob
Oswaldo Mobray
Joe Gage
General Sanford
O.B.
and Jody Domingre
But consider that O.B. was a nice guy and tried to stay out of everything. He certainly wasn't hateful. But that still leaves us with 9 characters. But Chris Mannix, son of a Confederate general and undoubtedly racist. Puts aside his hate to work with a black man to kill an evil woman. In the end he was not hateful. Marquis still was, he still shot Jody after he surrounded, something Chris could not do when Joe was unarmed. Hence why Marquis suffers the worse fate of having his genitals shot off while Chris suffers a lesser, perhaps even survivable wound.

I liked it. Its really a relatively low budget film (you could almost do it as a play) but it looks great and his writing is good, I think maybe the discipline of it has kept him focused. Admittedly it ends like all Tarantino films end but its his best work so far. Its a classic murder/thriller scenario, from the outset you know really whats going to happen more or less (you can be sure some strangers aren't strangers and at least one person if not everyone is lying about who they are), but he plays it out well.