Did this show help exacerbate anyone else's autism as a child?

Did this show help exacerbate anyone else's autism as a child?
>sasuke is detatched, angsty kid who doesnt give a fuck about anyone
>talks as little as possible
>has no friends
>all the girls are obsessed with him and want his dick
>do this in elementary school/ middle school
>literally no girls like me
>have no friends
>no one pays attention to me
also naruto discussion thread

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=2tx24r7mk#/watch?v=5C9QVGjvqj0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3OzyOHFx-NY
youtube.com/watch?v=l3IaNrnthS8
youtube.com/watch?v=gNu4yIgOB60
youtube.com/watch?v=fyzW_qxkdiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw i was sasuke my entire childhood

Sasuke is like 55% responsible for every rapper under 26 right now this show was a cancer.

villains who did nothing wrong

I'm normally fine with anime threads on Sup Forums but naruto is essentially capeshit

>childhood
This shit began when I was in High School and never saw more than a few eps while in college.

Anime is a conspiracy by the Japanese to infantilize American males by polluting their minds with unhealthy ideas and an itch for escapism.

Is this a really bad anime overall? I remember reading the manga and thinking it was great, (at least when I read manga, not that I read all of it), but then the anime seemed so mediocre even though it was a totally faithful adaption of the story, in a way I can't quite put my finger, probably because of the English VO and pacing.

Nice meme

thats not toby

>do this in elementary/middle school
>Naruto Shippūden(2007)

Underage

Original naruto was the best cartoon on tv

Naruto is from 2002

Anime is the one form of media untouched by Jewish propaganda,

thanks for the update old man

So youre over 30 and on 4chans tv board

I dare anyone to name a better ost.
m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=2tx24r7mk#/watch?v=5C9QVGjvqj0

it was bad because it had a shit ton of filler episodes/ the episodes were filled with unnecessary flashbacks, etc. But there were some decent arcs. Some weebs cut the anime to match up with the manga and cut out all the extra bullshit in them. If you're interested its called Naruto Kai i think.

I'd rather be brainwashed by the Nips than the Jews. At least they realize that females are supposed to be cute.

this was a link to absolutely nothing u retard

Why so mad?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3OzyOHFx-NY

this is the best ost
youtube.com/watch?v=l3IaNrnthS8

Wasn't this getting a live adaption? If so, who would you cast as Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke?

You should watch the new series with naruto's son. He's basically Naruto except he doesn't have turbo autism or being obnoxiously loud

Boruto is absolute trash that turned a fighting show into a slice of life happy bullshit where every character has no personality

'cause they farmed it out to a prog-folk band instead of doing it in-house
youtube.com/watch?v=gNu4yIgOB60

>Boruto is absolute trash that turned a fighting show into a slice of life happy bullshit where every character has no personality
typical, anime fans don't think a character has a personality if they aren't have an loud autistic fit every five minutes

Boruto sucks compared to original Naruto

It premiered 2005 in US. I was 12 at the time.

also doesn't have an airhead obsessed about dating
also doesn't have the "moody character out for revenge" trope
that's a little too specific, it's mainly that they consider tropes = good writing. It's part of the reason they love that retarded hunter show so much

No. Literally every character is borutos best friend who all have 0 problems and have their entire persona built off boruto being a positive naive kid
In original naruto every kid had a unique personality and style and you were interested to see where they would go
In boruto you can practically predict what every character will say next

Oh fuck. This It feels like every character has gon's personality

Yep. There's a reason the old gen charcaters steal the show whenever they get screentime on Boruto.

>slice of life

To be fair the anime is literally 100% filler so far. They can't really develop flaws this early, they just entered the academy.
Also almost everyone is friends in class because that's how normal school classrooms work. Everyone has their own little group but as long as you are a massive autistic faggot like Naruto was then it's pretty damn easy to be on good terms with everyone.

In Naruto, literally everyone was on good terms with each other except Naruto and Sasuke.

Gon is literally "shonen, the protagonist"

Naruto would have made just as many friends as his kid if he wasn't hyper autistic. Isn't a moment in the show after he comes back from training when Sakura meets him and is impressed by his progress as a person to the point of blushing? And then he fucks it up be being autistic

Thats from sarada gaiden which is in the manga and it still is shit. Post the rest of that fight which is horribly animated.
Also those scenes are with old characters. Even sakura had better character development than any character in boruto

I'm not ashamed that this scene still gives me chills.

Gon is like a shonen protagonist x10
He is way too constantly happy, positive and way too much of a marysue to hold any interest.
Kinda like boruto in the new anime

yep
youtube.com/watch?v=fyzW_qxkdiE
Everyone ends up becoming close friends with him because he got to a point where he was strong enough and made so many accomplishments that they were able to overlook his autism.

And yeah, it was autism.

They tried to write the show in a way to say he only acted like that for attention because of being an outcast, but that was just to appeal to all the autistic faggots watching the show who didn't realize why everyone bullied them at school.

Which is boring as fuck
These kids live in a ninja village and theyre normal and bland
Thats why the ratings are also shit

Naruto is literally the 'I'm a massive fucking asshole but because I'm a genius everyone has to put up with me' except instead of being a genius he's yeah autistic

underage ban

itd be nice if it was more like this with a ton of fights and rivalries

but instead it takes 14 eps to get a need scene like this that only lasts for less than 30 seconds

>2005 was 2005 years ago