What are some television and film about genetic testing

what are some television and film about genetic testing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nw43kWEKjn8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is liberal just code for anti white? I mean why don't they ever make fun of non whites? I'm not saying they can't make fun of whites but why is it always just whites?

Because the response is even funnier

They aren't making fun of white people, they're making fun of the idea that white supremacists are fully white; in other words white supremacists. Also, this about the autists who make these threads in the first place

Does Colbert not understand what late night TV is for? It's for grandpa to get a few chuckles before he goes to bed, not for streaming political propaganda.

>white supremacists are fully white

If no one is fully one race then why do blacks think they get special treatment and liberals cater to them?

>get dna test
>99.9% European

Oh shit I'm .1% BTFO

gattaca

So why don't they make fun of the leader of Blum, talcum x

White supremists work under the pretenders of genetic superiority. Blacktivist types work under the pretends that there's a set of culturally-passed behaviours fucking them as a group.

Okay, fine but can you give me an example of Colbert alienating black lives matter?

If you genuinely believe BLM is the "flip side" to white supremacy you need to put a bullet in your brain.

>americans
>disgusting racemixed mutts
wow what a shocker
next you'll be ranting about the "white" race as if that's a fucking thing lmao
ps whops and potatoes aren't human

>look white
>Get DNA test
>20% Native American
Still not sure how to feel about it.

>flip side

Just one example of him saying one negative thing about black supremacist

You're not 99.9% European

If you think BLM is black supremacy you need to put a bullet in your brain.

You can't can you. You know why because they want to replace black people with Hispanics because they are actually useful

Why would you make fun of the good guys?

Because america has no good guys, it's a degenerate continent of vile interbreeding and perversions onto God.

blacks are the lowest of all races. they are literally subhuman.

Pretence not pretends you stupid nigger.

They have to get the blacks to vote in there replacements it is pretty logical they know they will never be able to pull off the the white vote again enough to gain power so they are going full pedal to the metal ant-white all to replace the blacks.

They actually have people believe that blacks are some how going to be the majority when it is the Hispanics the whole time and they dislike blacks more then whites.

But the Hispanics are actually usable harder working not as lazy and slightly more intelligent

>whites have black DNA meme

bullshit.

Blm is black supremecy you stupid cunt. Reeee cops shouldn't be able to shoot a known criminal in the act of committing an offence because he's black. Fucking racist pigs!

23&me literally proves you wrong

Where are you from?

whats his fucking problem?

I'm black, and I assure you, I'm better than you in every capacity,

Tennessee.

Hahaha, time for free benfits

Yeah, that figures.

The Oprah episode of the Henry Louis gates show on npr when she learns she wasn't a Zulu descendent but a common slave and she gets sad.
When Chris tucker found out he was from Angola so he went there and called everybody his cousin
youtube.com/watch?v=nw43kWEKjn8

Only in stealing, looting, raping and getting welfare.

>.t Kang Nigerius Maximus, true founder of Rome

I got one of those DNA tests a few years ago. Turns out I've got a bunch of arab and jew in me

lol

SPIC'D

woops, forgot to put on my trip

Most Americans are so proud to have native american ancestry that they claim they have it even when they don't.

>pure irish masterrace with a stinking hairy fat chest and huge cock with raging biceps and thighs that make black women look like sticcs

suck my fat stinking irish cock you schmucks, we will blow your fucking head off and invade your country if you fuck with us

Why would you want to be descendant from the Zulu? Those fuckers are absolute savages.
It's like being disappointed you are not Mongolian.

Well, I mean we all descended from what walked out of Africa millennia ago. Us white folks are just the product of the ones who fucked more neanderthals.

Though I still don't know where the fuck Aussie aboriginals and other Islanders came from....

>Or just walk through a black neighborhood and wait for a subhuman nigger to cap you.

Thanks Obama!

Most Americans have some African DNA so this is no surprise.

Island isolation does weird shit to anything once it starts evolving divergent from stuff on the mainland.

lol fagboi

They came from Africa like everyone else. Also I've read somewhere that said Asians have the most Neanderthal DNA.