Hey Pol

Hey Pol,

serious question. I'm a Muslim but I love Trump and I want to stay in the USA.

What the fuck do I do?

Use your minority status to trigger leftists.

Vote for him? He's not going to deport Muslim Americans, or any kind of Americans

If anything, he wants to keep your crazy co-religionists from coming there and blowing you up

Renounce your garbage ideology

Don't be a piece of shit and nothing will happen to you.

Trump (sadly) isn't going to kick your desert rat arse back to the shite hole it crawled out of.
You have nothing to worry about voting for him.

Trump never said he wanted to deport Muslims. Even if he wanted to it would be illegal for him to deport citizens. So unless you are an illegal immigrant you will be fine.

Trust me, I have.

Thinking of going to church for shits and giggles. Also thinking of volunteering for Trump.

Don't want to leave.

Renounce your faith.

>Stone building
>glass fixtures
>polished marble floor
>clothes have no branding

Comfy as fuck.

Criticise mohammed.

Do it

go on

Give up your barbaric iron-age faith.

Give me a single reason why you believe that garbage in the first place. Brainwashed from birth?

If I do, you'll ask for proof of being Muslim and this and that, so this is a futile exercise.

ya ahmed, do it

shill hard for trump, call radio shows, write blogs, be a public supporter, contest all allegations of islamophobia, and you will trigger the fuck out of SJWs and please share the triggerings with us for laughs bro.

Are you illegal? Committed any other felonies? Been to terrorist hotspots in the last couple years (unless you migrated from one long ago)?

If you answered no to these questions you're safe from the deportation squads

Leave the USA. You love your false God and Islam more than you will ever love America.

Taqiyya.

Disavow.

Would prefer staying anonymous on the Internet.

convert to Jesus

Trump isnt a Racist.

He just wants to keep Terrorists and criminal gangs out of our Country.

Are you a Terrorist or a Gang Member ?

Maybe if you love America for the Right reasons we wouldn't have a problem with you staying.

Reject the silly ass backwards totalitarian cult you've been brainwashed into, it's very simple

Muslim here, if Trump fucks up I'm voting for Jill.

So join us.
Kek will accept you..

>You love your false God

All man made gods are false.

>Taqiyya.

A Jewish invention originally.

>I'm a Muslim but I love Trump and I want to stay in the USA.
>What the fuck do I do?

Were you born here? Don't do anything, he's never said he'd send you anywhere.

Did you legally immigrate here and are now a citizen? Don't do anything, he's never said he'd send you back home.

Did you legally immigrate here, but are not yet a citizen? The truth is that he'll probably have his hands full with all the illegal immigration, and you probably don't have anything to worry about. Don't get involved with any crazies, and respect that the people of this land have a right to accept or reject anyone else on their lands, so long as they legally control it. But you're probably fine.

Are you here illegally? If you don't respect our laws, then you shouldn't be here anyway.

But before that, let's really consider:
>What the fuck do I do?
Take a moment to consider that political leaders in the Medieval Age may not have known everything about the world, and that plenty of people with contradictory claims have also claimed to have direct knowledge of the creator. Read the Koran with a critical mind. Maybe affixing yourself with the label "Muslim" isn't really doing you all the favors you thought it would. But if you read it again, and decide that it really is the divine truth, you'd probably be better off in a culture based on Muslim values, so there's no reason to stay anyway when you have so many options in line with your perspective on reality.

Do vote for em, thus alt right just colledge level whait scum

Be more specific.
I'm damn near albino.
Blond/blue.
My wife is from Iran

We don't hate Arabs.

We hate muslims who want to destroy american values.

If you understand the difference, pick a side.
If you're an american patriot, I have a nugget for you come November.

Convert to a non-degenerate religion. Assimilate as much as possible. Lose your accent if you've got one. Work hard and be a good citizen.

>I'm a Muslim

What a stupid thing to be. Muslims are traitor by definition and therefore those who aren't are not actually believers.

renounce Islam

Tradition for the sake of tradition is idiotic, and idiotic tradition should be rejected. Many people are raised to be Christian and reject the religion as adults.

Reject Islamic dogma, and retain the positive aspects of the culture. Catholics used to burn heretics and make great art. Modern Catholics retain the art but never burn witches.

You can start by not listening to and repeating leftist propaganda. After that, read up on the history of Islam, and their interactions with Europe and Africa. If you haven't renounced your religion by then, you can go ahead and kill yourself. Otherwise, welcome to humanity.

Take your enlightened worldview back to your native country.

Go fuck yourself. I'm Iraqi Christian and we left to get away from you dogs. Stop making the West a shithole. You do realize that the west was created based off of Christian values.

You a citizen?

If yes then him being president wouldnt effect you

>Thinking of going to church for shits and giggles.
Church isn't for "shits and giggles" you dumb fucking mudslime. Kys.

If you want to stay agree to be a spy for us that way we can infiltrate the enemy

Tl;dr

This.

Eid Mubarak fellow Muslimbro. Vote Trump, cuck libtards, and volunteer for his campaign. Can't wait for some douche to call me an islamophobe to my face, gonna have to get their reaction to being called out on hillary in Syria on tape or something.

He said he was going to try to halt or limit Muslim refugees. Didn't say anything about the regular visa status Muslims.

You stay because that's fine? He literally never said he'd deport Muslims lol. I'll be watching you closely from behind the bushes though. Gotta make sure youre not a dirkadirka Muhammed jihad type.

So was not eating pork, yet muslims still follow that rule as well.

If you're a legal citizen you're fine

If you have legal status you're fine

If you're overstaying your visa then you should go back to your home country or try to extend it before things get ugly for you

If you're illegal but not a criminal stay in the shadows

If you're illegal and a criminal then you're going back