Oh, we'll be waiting

>oh, we'll be waiting
>FOR YOU

What do you call this hairdo?

YAG ARROW!

YAGSBARRO

that movie was such shit and such blatant leftist fan service.

'The Glen Danzig in action'

HIDDLER JOOF

YASPARRROO

someone make them stand in front of the boat like cia and the plane lol that would be epic

I've never seen the movie, how so? Also what is the gimmick of these dudes I get they look all cracked and stuff but are they paper or porcelain or what?

>this one guy trying to force this meme

what's his story?

jack sparrow only became a captain after a nigger captain died and gave him command. the whole movie hinges on the bullshit "map no man can read" so they have a woman who can read/understand the map.

Just watched the movie today on a plane ride and I can confirm it's shit, I wouldn't go as far to say the entire movie is leftist fan service though.
The guy in the OP is some spanish captain who wanted to kill all the pirates, and he gets tricked by jack sparrow to sail into a cursed cave, where he and his crew become spooky ghost pirates that can't walk on land. Sparrow eventually trades his compass for a bottle of booze, which frees them from the cave and they hunt him down.

It's probably the worst PotC movie imo

OP here. I didn't start the fire.

>force
mate you obviously havent seen the movie, shits funny

Anthony Cumia?

>It's probably the worst PotC movie imo
I would say this too, but I barely remember the fourth.
I'll rewatch all of them one day, though I believe I'm settled on the opinion that they get progressively worse.
1>2>3>4>5 will stay my ranking.

It's really odd how good the first one is after you've watched all the others. Like it's a good flick regardless but it's astounding how different in quality they are.

what's wrong with his hair and face?

AG PARDO

He's Spanish

1>3>4>2>5

ACTIVIA SPARDO