Sup Forums feels thread

>tfw spending christmas alone

can we have a Sup Forums feels thread? all and any Sup Forums media related. im just blowing through old smallville clips on youtube

youtu.be/aP5_5UU9uX0

i'm just drinking captain and coke and gonna finish off my marathon of smallville tonight (2 more eps until the finale). then tomorrow marathon the LOTR all day nursing my inevitable hangover. what are all your plans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lzkQZ5nGO2w?t=3m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=jWHHsdE_oQg
youtu.be/vfGAleaUa2o
youtube.com/watch?v=AK3PWHxoT_E
youtu.be/iRJiF1lnGO8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ussqi3nagrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vrmFA5aHg7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=K94OE_8Uj6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=2Q1dRSh8Idk
youtube.com/watch?v=ErmZRsCIUsE
youtube.com/watch?v=6VFCfx_rKbI&
youtu.be/aVUDdQS2UxA
youtube.com/watch?v=NYGIN6B4Df4
youtube.com/watch?v=08wg9S_elHY
youtu.be/hXsqsZ7xbjM
youtube.com/watch?v=KUtLTxBYZHw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and then one of my more fav scenes from bvs
youtu.be/lzkQZ5nGO2w?t=3m30s

Like this scene as well

Hey don't feel sad user,
You're not technically alone, you have all of us! And even if you do feel alone, try to enjoy some "me" time. Because you deserve.
Just don't be sad tonight user :)

Ditto. We're here

thanks bros. but im looking for some catharsis for these feels, ya know? any pages/scenes/media of your fav Sup Forums moments?

it's just like listening to sad songs. but its more special when it's Sup Forums related.

Alongside the best Lex Luthor, Smallville's relationship between Clark and Jonathan was great

Cliche to post it, but one of the best Superman moments

As well, a great Batman moment
youtube.com/watch?v=jWHHsdE_oQg

thx. op here. here's another one of my favorite scenes.

something i personally feel is a great commentary on b-c list superhero deaths.

a-listers will get monuments and museums. but heroes like ted kord and his heroics can sometimes be forgotten after some time...

You are a snyderfag. No matter how others have it hard, at least they are better than you.

A more recent moment

youtu.be/vfGAleaUa2o

i know this is a meme, but simpsons was really fucking special back in it's prime

Massive cliche, but damn, it made me cry when I first watched it
youtube.com/watch?v=AK3PWHxoT_E

Why are you alone?

spider man 2 is objectively the best superhero movie

youtu.be/iRJiF1lnGO8

Just finished off my six pack and moved on to the brandy. Currently listening to Steven Universe songs cause I'm a huge faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ussqi3nagrQ

Merry Christmas Sup Forums

Merry Christmas

no friends and family where i am at. and not in a position where i can change that. 3 years in a new place, and my social anxiety has prevented me from making any friends. anyways, this isn't call for attention/sympathy. just need some good feels. ya feel me? thx to all who've contributed so far, some good shit's been posted.

merry xmas my man

Along with that
youtube.com/watch?v=vrmFA5aHg7Y

Eh

got me as a kid, now even worse that my mom is dead

youtube.com/watch?v=K94OE_8Uj6Y

?

youtube.com/watch?v=2Q1dRSh8Idk

youtube.com/watch?v=ErmZRsCIUsE

This time last year I was recovering from being so ill I nearly died.

Now, I'm with family. I can talk to my friends. I'm healthy again, and I'm getting on with my life.

So why don't I feel anything?

op here, just finished the smallville finale. fuck me sideways and call my sally. fucking 10/10.

no shit. that john williams score. it is everything. legit perspective changing. i was legit feeling down tonight, but after that...its different.

and , my man. i can't imagine what you went through or what youre going through. only you can know that. but if you can't find fulfilling emotion in life now, you gotta keep hope that you'll find it one day. whether it's through a person, a hobby, a friend, or a story.

life sucks. my life sucks. but we live for the moments it doesn't. because when it doesn't...it really does make all the shit before really worth it. we just gotta hope those good times are ahead....that's what i'm gonna do, and that's what i hope you do too.

youtube.com/watch?v=6VFCfx_rKbI&

this.

My friend just shot himself two days ago, a day after his birthday. He died alone in a shitty apartment. I was too late to do anything about it. Always too late. I didn't even get to wish him happy birthday. I was going to give him Kuvo and the Two Strings; guess I'll watch it, instead.

Kubo.. Fuck I can't even get that right.

I want to hope. I do. But I'm not sure I know how to. All my life, I've been more afraid of disappointment than I've wanted to hope, and I don't know how to do anything different from it.

Not your fault.

for real?

OH THE TIMES THEY ARE A CHANGIN
youtu.be/aVUDdQS2UxA

And there goes my good mood. Thanks user.

"..Superman was never real, just a dream of a farmer from Kansas.”
youtube.com/watch?v=NYGIN6B4Df4

It's called a character arc. The hero struggles and gets dragged down but triumphs in the end.

Rememevr in birthright when Clark was going to just flat out leave metropolis while it was under attack in birthright?

Contributing with my beloved Bamham games.

youtube.com/watch?v=08wg9S_elHY

God bless, everyone

Yeah, Pa Kent's death in MoS was silly. But the ," I miss you son. I miss you too dad." Exchange gave me feels.

youtu.be/hXsqsZ7xbjM

youtube.com/watch?v=KUtLTxBYZHw