"my favorite movie?"

>"my favorite movie?"
>"Pulp Fiction."

>"my favourite director?"
>"nolan"

It's a genuinely good movie though and totally acceptable for it to be someones favorite

has this been updated with 2016 and 2017 titles yet?

>"my favourite super hero?"
>"that would be batman"

>my favorite meme?
>"Fedora"

>"my favorite movie?"
>"Drive."

>my favorite president?
>"Trump"

>Blade Runner 2049 was good

>"My favourite director of photography?"
>"Deakins."

>my favorite masked man?
>"Bane"

>tfw Pulp Fiction is actually one of my favorite movies
>tfw I can never tell anybody that because they will think I'm a reddit fedora lord

But women hate that movie

name one thing bad about pulp fiction

it's accessible

>"breaking bad is the greatest tv show of all time

i totally would do, joke's on ou user

it's """"""""""plot""""""""""

You misspelled Kill Bill. If there ever were a movie specifically made for "that smug know it all wannabe who prides himself on his tastes in movies", it'd be kill bill.

dude briefcase lmao

I take personal offense to this as Kill Bill is one of my favorite movies :^)

UF mang, you got the wrong movie for that description

You mean you can't tell Sup Forums? No one but Sup Forums shits on any film you mention for meme purposes.

Normies like it too, but in a faggy way

>my favourite movie?
>mad max: fury road

>my favorite horror movie?
>Get Out of course!

That movie is at least interesting. Kill Bill is flashy for the sake of being flashy and its grating fast.

So I have a pretty red pilled dad and he started browsing Sup Forums recently because I told him there was some funny stuff. But he doesn't fully understand what a neckbeard is. I try to explain it, it's a very specific niche of nerd, but he just lumps every nerdy person in to that character. Like he'll has if some guy with gauge earings is a neck beard.
How can I better explain to him this meme? He actually pretty smart, and uses the work cuck all the time now, but he is having trouble figuring this one out. Any help out there guys?

>pretentious
>believes himself to be an intellectual, is physically repulsive so rationalizes that he must be smart at least
>thinks his normie taste is 'cult'
>thinks he's a 'gentleman' because he's meek and passive to women
>dresses like a child's idea of how an adult should dress
>can't improvise for shit, memorizes 'witty' retorts that sounds awkward when spoken aloud
>mistakes style for substance
>mistakes his superficial tastes for personality traits
>needlessly verbose, thinks it's a sign of intelligence
>struts around like an anime hero oblivious to how he comes across
>also reddit

thx but I tried most of this stuff. He is almost 60 so I don't think this specific kind of nerd really existed back then, so I think he has no frame of reference cuz he has never met one.
oh well.

>"superheroes"

based Big Jimbo
when is he going to proclaim BR2049 as the greatest thing since sliced bread, yes EVEN better than Ghost in the Shell(2017) and Transormers 5

>i don't think this kind of nerd existed then

Guys who think they're cool but come off as massive dorks? They've always existed. Back then they were probably wannabe greasers

Tarantino. He's pretty much French New Wave for normies too frightened to actually watch or try French New Wave since they'll have a low IQ for it.

probably true, but those guys were at least employed and not 200 lbs overweight.