Is it ok for reddit to manipulate your account to the extent they have you post with the wrong name...

Is it ok for reddit to manipulate your account to the extent they have you post with the wrong name, having you downvote all their posts, switch comments from accounts etc to rig you and Trump supporters? They are getting extremely desperate I mean I knew about them deleting accounts but holy shit this is getting ridiculous.

>Reddit
Go back to Rebbit you insufferable testicle gargling faggot. Anons needs to stop making fuckwits like you feel comfortable here.

Kek you mad shekelstein?

In all seriousness, it's their site. They'll do whatever the fuck they want. Don't like it? Stop using it.

>What's defamation

>they're allowed to do it so you can't discuss it

explain that again

i have no idea what you're talking about and the screenshots aren't helping any

Yes but again they'll do whatever because they're pricks. Good luck pushing something through.

Then discuss it you fuckin limey cunt. This has been known since the inception of Reddit and beyond. We all know they manipulate their boards because they're desperate fucking losers, what else is there to discuss?

He said people shouldn't care about things like disrespecting America at the olympics so I said that he is caring about people who care about things and he wen't full kike because it was pushed to be the first comment and so he rigged me and my post to make Trump supporters look like trolls and idiots switching posts from accounts I made, downvoting all his own posts somehow trying to get me to say it's a conspiracy etc the holocaust all over again goy.

It's worthy to discuss at times. It's front page thread and the first respons was mine.

oh,

lol guy's a fucking lunatic

Wait, i'm still not entirely clear. How do you know this guy is faking being attacked by another account? Not that i don't believe, just a little confused.

Because it says in my image that I donwvoted every single one of his posts 4 times as he predicted would happen yet I haven't touched any of the arrows look at second pic.

I was confused as well. This made it very clear now. Thnx

>literally a reddit thread

kys

He's mad that he got rekt and that I didn't respon to his bait.
I'm just happy some people must have seen it and kekeld it doesn't even matter so much that I would switch accounts.

I see, maybe the Pepe guy is a legit troll and actually downvoted his shit.

Dude, why the fuck would you post leddit garbage on Sup Forums

No he is me also but they had me say things with different accounts. I mean why would I log out and in to post with a new account each posts if it doesn't even have other comments? It doesn't make sense.
They changed with which account I responded. Not switch comments that's what they first did but I think they just thought the name 'Zuperoo' was easier to make fun of?

why is your reddit language in dutch when you're posting from austria, faggot?

Because tits and stones may broke my bones as long as it is the hard tits from your Jewish grandmother.

>reddit

Fuck off, mate.

Nvm they also still switched comments.

>Is it ok for reddit to manipulate your account to the extent they have you post with the wrong name, having you downvote all their posts, switch comments from accounts etc to rig you and Trump supporters?

I cannot for the life of me understand what you just typed out

Read the images please and stop roleplaying you kike.