ITT: Character who did things wrong, but the fandom acts like they didn't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tww2PhIJuB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There is literally nothing wrong with cursing the people who brutally murdered you for no reason.

GO FUCK YOURSELF.

I'm talking about the destroying the rest of the town out of rage stuff

To be fair she became a vengeful spirit. She didn't have much control over the situation anymore.

A town of assholes.

Lapis the rapist, child murderer

Worse that the ending hints that's still a sociopathic little shit.

I mean, he did lose the war

Nah, the fandom doesn't really try to excuse anything Gid's done. If anything, they treat him as even worse than he already is.

True, but you could say the same of any town in Massachusetts these days.

accidental, she didnt know the town had changed.
had they stayed the same and were off killing other girls, shed be justified

>rapist
stop this meme
>child killer
gems can take a lot of damage, as peridot shows, homeworld doesnt know how fragile humans are

literally the fault of art schools for rejecting him

This
Fuck Mabel

his fault for being a mediocre artist

Its his fault he got fucked over and became a murderous ghost?

Art school never stopped him from being an absolute shit-tier tactician who refused to listen to his generals.

No, but trying to murder a house mostly filled with unrelated and innocent people, including children (one of them was Mabel, but still) is.

01778 here. Everyone in this state needs to be gassed.

constantly disappointing her mother

To be fair, she did attack their means to breathe directly so technically she knew something about human beings. I would agree with you if she just kept up physical attacks on all of them but here we are.

I don't think she's a child killer or a rapist though. Those are just buzz words used to trigger fans.

yeah agreed. she may have tried to harm them but lapis being a murderer is inaccurate. she doesnt even want to kill jasper. every harm shes ever done has been out precaution from a threat(in her eyes) or defense
tl;dr shes a bombass bitch

Fuck you both, mass is based, all of new england is

Massholes ruin everything

This, minus the buzzwords/memes.
Agreed.

I love this show but yeah lapis is the fucking worst.Terribly written character.

True but what happened to her was hundreds of years ago. No reason to blame the descendants for something their ancestors did. Even if said modern descendants are assholes.

>smiling vacantly while doing something bad: the joke
everyone who does art or thinks this is funny are fucking children

Oh man fuck Nuada sympathizers.

It was his people or Earth's people, what did you expect him to do?

Fuck off Lovecraft

He threw his people under the bus as well just to try to make points to Hellboy.
Nuada was just a bitter shit who stood by and waited for the best moment to say "I TOLD YOU SO" then indirectly pushed his own and other species into extinction. One just he could say "aw isn't it so sad they're extinct now?"

oh they know shes shit
but shes hot

What?

If you've read the comics,you can see he's practically the same as Gruagach . He just couldn't accept the time of the Daoine Sidhe had passed long ago,and that this is the age of Mankind.

So no.

youtube.com/watch?v=tww2PhIJuB4