$hillary arrested?

What if shillary got arrested? Not mine but

Best Truth On the Web -Jimmy

HILLARY PROBABLY ARRESTED AT 911 MEMORIAL NOT A HEALTH ISSUE, WATCH FOR THE BODY DOUBLE NOW
WHAT APPEARS TO BE HAND CUFFS CLEARLY VISIBLE
They would never admit it was an arrest, but watch THE 18 SECOND VIDEO and conclude it was anything different. Between seconds 11 and 13, right before they stuff her into the van, what appears to be handcuffs being released can be seen CLEARLY.
I went over this video many times. It is not something in the van showing through, or any other environmental item. What really appears to be a handcuff is indeed coming off Hillary's left wrist. Inexplicably, she is waiting for the van with her hands behind her back. If she was in physical trouble, receiving help, she would be held (as she was in this video) But her hands would have been to the front, not clasped behind her back because it would increase physical stress if she really was in trouble and then VOILA! the "handcuff" appears as it is coming off.

Clearly, CLEARLY, Hillary's hands really are in handcuff position behind her back as she waits for the van, and then what appears to be cuffs appear right when she was stuffed in.
If Hillary was arrested, don't expect the MSM to admit it, EVER. If she is jailed, it will be a "hospitalization" and no other explanation will ever be given. It would be body double from now on.
she is walked to the van with her hands behind her back, and then the cuffs come off.
Sky News has said she is "indefinitely incapacitated". They will say she is "incapacitated" or whatever they need to say to avoid admitting it.

Body double used at Chelsea's apartment.
The woman is thinner than Hillary and remarks about what a beautiful day it is. She is wearing a coat that Hillary would not be wearing if she just got overheated. They are now buying time with body doubles, BET ON IT. My guess: She got arrested and they are going to spew anything but the truth about that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8XtIzH9HoC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what video? this video?

Yep.

I'd have to see it zoomed in. Also, wasn't she walking around before this and was at the memorial, then gets carted off?

Can someone give me a timeline of events

what about this one?

What if Hitler won World War 2?

You cheeky motherfucker

>Obamacare

Maybe the reason why Trump didnt comment on Hillary's health because he knows?

Ironically, that car of hers sure looks like a hearse.

hey leaf boy, Sillary has Parkinson's desease.
youtube.com/watch?v=8XtIzH9HoC8
thank me later

that one security guard who perfectly blocks the view. that look. the way he looks as if nothings happening like hes just like whoa did i just see a bird. i hate it.

So then the FBI is Badselfeater and it is going to release the documents when the times goes off

>has
You mean "had". The lady is gone. She's dead. The weird and retarded way the MSM is dealing with this is what's wrong with the world.

>HILLARY PROBABLY ARRESTED AT 911 MEMORIAL
negro leaf you are high or dumb as fuck

watch the video she is hancuffed

she got arrested

Her hands aren't cuffed. Watch the second angle video posted early in this thread. No cuffs. But you might be right and they're keeping up appearances.

who arrested her? the black guy had one hand on her shoulder the hole time and she isnt in cuffs because you see her hand move from back to front.

what time in the video does she get arrested?

I don't buy it.

all these (you)s and none of them are checking my sick dubs I got, come on guys

the cuffs are the metal that fell, that most assumed was a leg brace etc.

It looks like this thread is dead but I'll ask anyway...
That metal looked nothing like cuffs to me. Have you got footage that shows they were cuffs?

Stupid fucking leaf, maple syrup is a condiment, not eye wash.

Watch this. If she was handcuffed why does she so easily get her arm pulled infront of her like pic related shows? Baldy takes her arm and moves it far further then what should be possible if it were cuffed, Meanwhile the people on the right did no finagling by her hands.

Get of Sup Forums don't you have some syrians to welcome into your home?

bump

that man is literally everything wrong with America. he should be ashamed if he is even capable of that.

I agree.

You can see her one arm go out to the side slightly as the bald guy grabs her and there is restraint on her. Plus, when you are arrested, they don't take you away in your own fucking vehicle.

Also, that is not a second angle, it is just the original video flipped horizontally.

NO restraint. Fuck, I am tired.

thats the shittiest image i think ive seen here

hey i never notice the to copsin white who ran and saw everything go down

>arrest a powerful and influential politician
>keep it a secret

what did the FBI mean by this?

or, maybe its a retarded premise