Quick Sup Forums I'm debating with my friend on why gay marriage shouldn't be legalized what can I tell him?

Quick Sup Forums I'm debating with my friend on why gay marriage shouldn't be legalized what can I tell him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rp8azfGTP8k
unsafeschools.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=RF8hq2PelQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

there is nothing factual that can help you.

Only argument against is that it changes the law for 92% of people to keep 8% of people happy.

but it doesn't effect that 92%. so the downside is not being bothered to vote in the plebiscite.

Tell your friend that you are a fucking retard who thinks you should decide what consenting adults do with their own bodies.

Retard.

Yes it does you clown, it changes the definition and structure of one of our oldest institutions out from under them.

fpbp

do you always debate homosexuality with your friend

There are no sound arguments against it, deal with it you medieval cunt.

This.

because if we live in a secular society it should go both ways

Right to privacy ≠ right to marriage

BTFO cuck

slippery slope

>Traditionalism per se is good
Well, ok...

Australia doesn't have gay marriage?

Tell them to legalize pedophilia while they are at it. They can't help their attraction to children, they were born that way. Legalizing marriage between adults and children should be seriously considered. I am not a pedophile or a child so it wouldn't have any effect on me. But I respect the views and feelings of others.

>should decide what consenting adults do with their own bodies.
>Retard.

What does legalizing gay marriage have to do with two people fucking eachother? They can fuck eachother all they want, theres no law stopping that.

Fuck off poofters

Tell him that Gays can actually legally get married and that this law is only to force Churches against their beliefs to hold weddings for homosexuals

>Consenting adults = children/animals
Are you shitposting?

How can something 'gay' be normal? Nobody would call marriage gay if it would be good.

The counter argument is that it's destructive to the fabric of society you degenerate fucks.

Even Milo says gays should get back in the closet

look at the flag paco.

This will be next

"The founder of the 'Union of Islamic Communities and Organizations', has called for polygamy to be legalized in response to the Italian city of Milan introducing same-sex civil unions. The suggestion was met with anger from Italian politicians, and the city mayor rushed to distance himself from the Islamic activist. "

youtube.com/watch?v=Rp8azfGTP8k

This. Show him this meme.

i'm saying that the government shouldn't force churches to listen to fags you retard

As a married gay guy, you can tell him that gay guys will have more fabulous gay sex if they stay single. My husband and I haven't done it in a week.

Good fucken point mate.

>UK isn't the Arab

H...have you forgot about us :,(

> mexicans can read english

I never said that? Just that the people already married will have no say about the changing of an institution they signed on to with a different definition.

All you're good for is shitposting, bogan. Now dance!

It should be legalized.
You're literally a fucking idiot if you think it matters if they get married, or not.
>Muh degeneracy
You're probably 16
also
>Coming to Sup Forums because you're not intelligent enough to form your own opinions
Yeah def underage b&
You must be 18 to post here kid. Oh before you even say it no I'm not gay.

>Coming to Sup Forums because you're not intelligent enough to form your own opinions

This tbqh

If you don't know enough on a subject to argue against it, then what kind of fucking retard picks a side.

" I think I'm a faggot and i hate myself. Therefore i hate all other faggots as well."

That should allow you to say fag, win the argument, and get some cuck sympathy and maybe a gay blowjob

Dicks belong IN chicks, not ON chicks.

*Boom, done.

OVER

You lost
The only thing you can do is exaggerate

Starting from here
Since tradition and biology no longer govern "marriage"
Singles with other genders (cough, autism) should be entitled to marriage benefits
Marriage with inanimate objects/ self/ robots
Gay/ les/... incest marriage (no risk of inbreeding anyway)
(may backfire/ gross you out) polygamy?

The government shouldn't be involved in marriage.

remind him civil union exists and they're exactly the same

remind him that legalizing a thing doesn't mean churches will comply

remind him if you forcibly make churches reply that's descriminating on basis of religion and has alarming implications

copy paste the homosexual divorce rate abroad, and ask him what the purpose is of a marriage if you're incapable of having children and as such are capable of leaving at any time.

finally ask him what marriage would even do for faggot couples to improve their lot in life. it's petty validation and is a meaningless gesture

Gay couples should be able to get civil unions and have all the same rights as hetero married couples, but they shouldn't be able to force churches to go against their beliefs.

Gays are fine - in the closet. Don't make a mess of our nice western society

Churches should not be forced to marry people if they don't want to. Gay people do pay taxes however and should be able to have all the advantages of marriages, so they should just make something new (call it a civil union or something) that has all the benefits of marriage that is available to anyone.

Aye let the trunk people have sex why dontcha?

That youre a lonely sexless betamale fascist and he should get new friends.

the old farts in greexe were wrong

the slippery slope is real

how hard is it to type with a dick in your mouth anyway, nancy?

>mfw looking at normies talk about it on facebook

They speak like "straight white men" are pure evil and the scum of the earth, seriously, do you fuckwits want me to just say "no" to spite you or some shit?

Call me crazy but I think they actually get off on being hated, being seen as boring normals like the rest of us scares some people a whole lot.

why should you give advantages to a union that will produce no future citizens?

why incentivize that behavior?

some abstract bait my friend

Slippery slope. Look what's happening in America with transgender etc and now pedophilia is starting to go mainstream.

The gays swore it would end at gay marriage.

They fucking lied.

>now pedophilia is starting to go mainstream.
Source?

safeschools

A strong male-female bond is the foundation of morality and discipline, as well as the best family structure to raise healthy kids.

Strong values and morality are best preserved under heavy regulation of marriage

how is safe schools pedophilia.

Source: unsafeschools.org/

Ehh I wake up every morning before the rooster crows and take a piss all over my neighbors queer pride flag. But you know what? I'd stand up for some gay couple over a faggot in a dress anyday.

Statistics show gay men don't even want to get married.

Gay men are less likely to be in stable relationships.

Marriage as a concept should have nothing to do with government and everything to do with religion (as it is a religious practice), and if a church does (not) want to wed two gay men that is well within their rights.

Gay marriage as a political debate is a non-issue as if you put it in context, the problems of big government and religious freedom become apparent. Find a church that accepts gays, secularise completely and get government out of religion.

Just a few.

t. Gay man.

Point him to the recent Stefan Molyneux video on marriage

theres been like 5 threads this week on it familia

The Government should get out of marriage entirely

I thought those were spiders on his arm for a second there

who gets into a debate without knowing the facts? who gets into a debate without knowing how to debate?
what a faggot. kys.

fags are not 8% of the population lmao

Argument from authority.

Single parents should also not raise children? What about straight couples with criminal records?

What about straight couples who aren't actively religious?

What does marriage have to do with child adoption? Why are you conflating the two?

It'll weaken the /idea/ of heterosexual marriage, to be as come-and-go as homosexual marriage is. As just one arrangement among an infinite number of possibilities, instead of (the remnants of) 'who God has joined let no man break asunder', which weakens society. Most marriages on the rocks - if they just stick it out - get back to some normal status.

Why cant gay people be ok with a civil union that has all the financial benefits of marriage, sans those that stem from actual procreation? Why must they subvert a religious concept by wanting the term 'marriage', which is a Christian ideal dealing with the union of a male and female under god for the purpose of procreation? Its because they're not interested in equality, they just want to 'win' and shove it in the faces of 'authority' because they are edgy special snowflakes with literal mental problems.

You tell him that as soon as they marry they will want to adopt kids for their circus act. This is child abuse and unsafe for a lot these couples to adopt due to the fact that a lot of them are unstable because of mental ilness. This is unfair to a child with noice of his own to be subject to this.

Just today I saw a big bulldyke with rainbow hair colored pigshave on her head and pierced face with a little black boy with a mohawk cut, Obviously adopted. Poor kid.

Gays have a much higher rate of STDs and so it shouldn't be encouraged
The whole point of marriage is the partnership of a man and a woman, who can produce something, a family
The gay "rights" movement was started by the NAACP in America, literal pedophiles

And of course act like it's ridiculous that guys taking dicks in their ass makes them a hero, because it fucking is

>unfair to a child with no choice of his own

Tell him your actually a closet homo and afraid of commitment

Marriage is the social recognition by the state of the traditional family unit and the responsibilities attendant to reproduction which is the basis of all civilizations.

You can't make babies in the butt so there's no such thing as gay marriage. If you legalize it what you're actually doing is changing it's definition and it becomes something entirely different.

The fact of the matter is there is nothing wrong with gays being married. It's strange and illogical but you are struggling to convince your friend because you're on the wrong side of reality. There is nothing wrong with thinking that gays shouldn't marry, but you literally can't stop them so you're fighting an uphill battle for what? They just want to feel like they can be happy the way heterosexuals feel when they get married. Has it ever occurred to you guys that the gays are aware of their shortcomings as people and are actually really sad inside? They can't change who they are and as such will never know the happiness of fulfilling their social duty of passing off their genes. It's really sad when you get down to it.

i really dont see why normal people should give a fuck either way, im not gay, i dont give a shit if they have the option to be miserably tied to each other or not. it's like people are afraid that if the fags and dykes are allowed to marry that suddenly there will be mass ass rape attacks on those that are already married in order to convert them to dick or something.

most people dont go to church let alone give two shits about tradition. i hope that they get married so we can see massive increases in domestic violence in the faggot communities when they find out they are stuck with one another for better of for worse.

>1 post by this ID

Sage

Tell him he's a politically inept idiot who doesn't understand that civil unions practically are marriages just under a different name and all it stands for is cultural and ethical change of australian culture and a loss of tradition.

Even as a homosexual I see no fucking point of gay marriage because all it's doing is taking a fat ogre shit over things gays don't like. They won't force this against muslims but they sure will shit all over christians, who are ironcially supportive of them, as much as they can because obviously the weaker they are the more easy of a target they are.

I dont go to church and only superficially observe doctrine, I pretty much dont care... but I've never received an answer to this:

>a person's sexuality has nothing to do with you
>stop being a bigot
>you have no right to tell people if they can or cannot be gay
>now vote for whether or not gays can be together or we will fine and jail you

Great. Another right-wing hate campaign against the LGBTQI+ community. Why don't you just kill these vulnerable teens yourself because thats whats happening and thats what safe schools is trying to stop.

Tell your friend about marriage as a religious construct, there is no such thing as gay "marriage". Tell him about the financial aspects of our defacto couple law if he goes about it from that angle. Tell him the incredibly disproportionate statistics of gay pedophiles, child abuse, disease, etc. make sure you drive home the point about the irresponsibility of letting gays adopt. He's probably a normie who doesn't believe in the jews but homosexuality really is dangerous to the integrity of nations. Maybe leave that one out

becauses we have enough faggots raising children

your right, that's a damn good argument, op use this on your mate.

not being sarcastic that is actually a great way of putting it.

Whats wrong with gay marriage? Just dont force Christian churches to perform gay weddings, and leave the government out of the whole thing. Everybody wins

most non-whites in Canada are poo in loo, not chinks

Not sure if sarcasm or total faggot?

Safe schools has been proven to be linked to pedophilia in multiple states and countries

pic related

Mate, if it weren't for the very intention of state forced acceptance and pushing christians around it wouldn't exist. Civil unions achieve what homosexuals need anyway.

Liberals are though. At least.

Its cultural appropriation. There is no reason for gay couples to get maried but to appropriate symbols of heterosexual culture.

I understand what you're saying, but I feel like a lot of people just want the title of being married. However superficial and impractical it is, we cant control human desire. I just see no need to get into an argument over something so minor, just let them do what they want, as long as it doesn't infringe on peoples religion.

tell that bogan faggot he should kill himself.

Which exactly what it's going to do senpai, I mean for fuck sake LGBT is getting catholics and and christians fired from their jobs ironic even in a state which supposedly supports religious freedom. All gay marriage is, and not even as a conspiracy is just a fucking shit on the carpet.

youtube.com/watch?v=RF8hq2PelQg
/Thread

You've also got the fact that the progressives are scared shitless because this plebiscite basically reveals their intention. They're not democratic at all, they don't give a shit at all about religious freedom, or freedom in general. They just want authoritarian forms of tolerance and diversity.

Even as a homosexual I want this shit to fail, I know a fair amount moderates/kind of liberal people who agree that gay marriage is a stupid prospect since civil unions exist.

Ah, well I'm not too familiar with the exact regulations and the situation down under, but if that's true, its unjust and obviously wrong. Fuck the faggots who get people fired for not joining their gay parade.

I'm talking about internationally, firefox ex-developer had this happen to him in your country, I can't recall all events but I know for a fact that similar events have happened like that bakery in your country getting fined for not making a fag cake. It isn't just limited to here. Your country is a shithole in terms of this as well. Even more so now.

Yeah, I know, and its even dumber here because its already legalized. If a bakery doesn't want to make your cake, find a different one. Not that hard. Everything would be better if gays weren't so emotionally frail and easily offended.

Thanks for the input champ, I'm classing that as 'normie approved ™'

Of course an americuck would defend fags

You can tell him that marriage was a christian tradition, without christianity there would be no marriage as we know today, and having gays marry in a church is a spit in the face to religion, which is pretty stupid because you are getting married in a church that doesn't want you there, which means you shouldn't want to be there

What you think it will sound like in your head will be some "intelligent" logical argument but really you'll just be mumbling about muh jeezus and muh degeneracy.

The best argument against gay marriage is the one that the state has no business in marriage in the first place. Argue for all legal benefits of "marriage" to be transferred into a universal union between two peoples no matter if they're gay or straight and leave the "marriage" as a traditional ceremony only.

Churches not willing to marry gays should be allowed to.

here

Promotes degeneracy.

Then burn his faggot books and pin a pink triangle to his jumpsuit.