lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HtBN1TkjaAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

his response was even worse than Leafy and Tana

Such a bitch!

can't watch 23min of this guy, can I get some snippets

le pretend to be straight youtube vlog man

fuck iDubbbz desu. getting tired of his "I'm so ironic and critical about everything that I don't have to be funny or creative" shtick.

wtf are you all talking about

Go commit sudoku /r/asianmasculinity

if you don't think that video was funny and no creativity went into the editing i don't think we were watching the same thing

>the absolute state of Sup Forumseddit

Perfect response by Ricegum

1. Exposed iDubbz are a racist
2. Exposed Idubbz as a hypocrite
3. Brought out the girl who said she had no problems with what Ricegum and she said she knew it was joke.
3. Showed clips of PewDiePie saying nigger
4. Showed how iDudz is a stalker and how he was afraid to even confront Ricegum when they were in the same room

everyone who knows what this thread is about should kill themselves immediately

Fuck off ricecum

is this comment satire

Sup Forums is a board for television and film. e-celebrity drama for 12-year olds belongs on reddit

/our/ guy?

stay mad faggot

iDubbbz=R*ddit
RiceGum=Sup Forums

It was fucking pathetic, he seems literally unable to understand what Ians points were and what he was doing wrong.

Also he contradicted himself so much
>Those were old comments so they don't count somehow
>Brings up Ians comments from 2013

Is he actually autistic or something

so his answer was basically "no u"?

WAIT A MINUTE -- Are you telling me that NiggerFaggot is... a RACIST?

t. knower

>it's a "muh manchild friend simulators have a phony beef" episode

>4. Showed how iDudz is a stalker

Coward stalker iDubbz. Literally in the same room as Ricegum and did nothing but talk shit behind his back.

Gtfo with your e-celeb drama and kill yourselves

Reminder iDubbbz is such a clueless faggot he ruined one of Sam Hyde's stunts, because he wanted to protect his brony fans from being scammed, then DELETED the video when he realized he cluelessly stepped all over Sam's toes.

youtube.com/watch?v=HtBN1TkjaAA

>Ian
Fuck me, I thought RLM was the only youtube friendship simulator posted on Sup Forums.

>underageb&s actually believe this

Sad!

So you'll leave up this off topic Sup Forums shit but delete on topic film threads, janny?

oh boy I feel a flood of Sup Forums and Sup Forums threads coming up

You are the cancer killing Sup Forums. fuck off back to Sup Forums and stay there

no

Its just easier to type out 3 letters than his retarded username of idubbbztv

nice tism

>88655097
low effort bad post

>hob dob gum

This is about 17:00 in Ricegum's vid. This was taken about 1 year ago, and IDubbz is already talking shit about Ricegum flexing and how much $$$ he makes.

stalking
taking vid of ricegum behind his back
talking shit behind his back
scared coward not confront Ricegum

I really really fucking hate this nu/tv/ where you people are so contrarian cuz its so fun bruh xD and try to be Sup Forums when you dont even understand most of their ideologies.

I dont give a fuck about this thread, but i sincerely wish your kind will all get killed violently. You people are so fake and worthless, only thing you can do is feed people's antisocial tendencies. (tendies bra eheheh xP) God i wish you wouldnt fucking exist

You obviously know what it's about if it makes you so butthurt you stupid /reddit9k/ tourist nigger.

Gooks BTFO

Funny how you're the only one that sees the need to call him by his first name. Do you talk about just how cool Joji's videos are as well?

One day i hope we get a Behind The Laughter style series following up all these youtube hacks and their fall from grace, i can't imagine any of these daily vlog / look how rich i am youtubers have any longevity. who the fuck is watching this shit

Just because he's a slimy chink like in your pedophile cartoons doesn't mean he's our guy. He might be your guy, Ken-Sama. He's not mine.

>He might be your guy, Ken-Sama. He's not mine.

Holy fuck, this is reddit incarnate.

Because the Content Cop is a more effective way of taking someone down then going up to someone face and randomly saying "You flex too much"

Like wtf is your point? "Muh Honor" or some gook shit?

iDubbbz's shit is pretty good when he isn't engaging in gay, petty drama shit. I liked the Content Cop videos when it was just poking fun at dumb shit like How To Prank It Up. Who fucking care how insecure Leafy is about his chin or how a Vietnamese rapper made fun of a rape victim? You can't act cynical and above-it-all and then produce content that's essentially no different from a fucking Drama Alert video.

really Youtube celeb drama now? how old are people on Sup Forums now?

Reminder Sam Hyde is a literal kike scammer and him saying he was doing that "for the LOLZ" was after he got caught, and it was proven he is a legit horsefucker manchild brony. He's also a closeted faggot that literally fucked another man. Sam Hyde is literal AIDS.

How convenient that being a pussy behind a screen is more effective.

Just like H3H3 talking shit in vidoes and then trying to be Jake and Logan Paul's best buddy whenever they're in the same room is most effective, right?

the preview for Rice's diss track sounds hot. i am sure it is going to be another banger.

What the fuck is an "L"? And why does he keep saying "I take no L"?

This is the future of media, people arent getting cable and watching Game of Thrones anymore granpa

ecelebs go away

loss, he doesnt take losses

A bloo bloo here's a tissue for you, mister wannabe Sup Forums police. Maybe you would feel more at home where you came from, where you can downvote the threads you don't like.

Well, the hoax would hardly work if he told everyone it was fake before he did it , would it you fucking retard?

>ricegum
>good music

No, like how standup is funnier than improv.

Are you me? I could barely watch like 5min. It's cringy as all fuck

People actually liking some faggot like Ricegum proves we have a shitload of 15 year olds running around on this site.

the thing is they'll probably demand to be paid for their appearance in any post-mortem documentaries about their past success. typically big YouTubers will charge to make an appearance in other YouTubers' videos. in the early days of h3h3, they paid Filthy Frank for a cameo. can't wait for the YouTube meme to die. cancer.

You can't use the "Idubbz is a pussy irl" argument after the SAY NIGGER shit, he clearly is willing to confront people irl when it works

and wow Jew3Jew3 is a slimy fuck who flip flops, shock.

>mister wannabe Sup Forums police.
Oh the irony. This thread is all about the mister wannabe youtube police.

Ricegum is 6'2 and iDubbz is a scrawny manlet. that is why all the beta white incels flock to him.

Yes, Ken-Sama. You are. Now go honor kill yourself for being such an embarrassment to your famiry.

i'm watching it sped up so it's at least less painful
honestly ricegum is an insect faced rice farming retard so i'm glad to see him knocked down some pegs

>Just like H3H3 talking shit in vidoes and then trying to be Jake and Logan Paul's best buddy whenever they're in the same room is most effective, right?
I mean, if I remember correctly Ethan was not afraid to confront Jake in the H3 podcast, he was amicable but by no means sucking paul's dick

check out this tough guy

kill yourself you literal cocsucker and work on your vocabulary.

Wow, he said a naughty word to some fragile chick, what a fucking badass!

Even Jake Paul had enough balls to confront Ricegum irl, rather than hiding behind a camera shit-talking him.

That's exactly what a kike who got found out would say. Go away kikeAIDS.

is there anything more pathetic than people invested in e celeb drama? holy fuck imagine how boring one must be

>He thinks Jake Paul and Ricegum beef is real

Ok so you're literally 12, got it

lmao

>implying Idubzz is not creative

Look, if you wanna say he isn't funny...ok I guess. But you have to admit dude is creative as fuck and takes time to make his shit creative. You know he made a whole fucking video investing a burrito chain and comparing burritos...right? He made a few vids about trapping animals. He did that weird shit in his garbage with the lockers....DUDE IS CREATIVE AS FUCK. You have to give him that.

Why did idubbbz delete the video with his tail between his legs then?

This isn't youtube is it, you dumb Sup Forumseddit nigger?

>afraid to confront ricegum
>literally was about to fight Jinx

Jake Paul is alpha as fuck, his videos are shitty but you should still respect him for being an uber chad who has the willpower to resist all the cunnies throwing themselves at him. iDubbbz proved to be a faggot by dissing him. Literally the worst thing to do to RiceGum is not mention him, he's an attention craving retard. Everyone is in the wrong except for Jake Paul, and if you disagree close this tab and go to the one two to the right of it that starts with an R

>you're not playing a character
>HOW U GONNA TALK LIKE U KNOW ME? U DON'T FUCKIN KNOW ME

"hip hop culture" is a jewish scheme to lower the discourse of the unintelligent to a point where they will actively work against themselves with logical gems such as "u dont no me" "who u think u is" "ur irrelverent"

Being someone who gets upset over what other people are invested in seems a lot more boring and pathetic

This bait is too meta even for me

>Sam Hyde

Fuck off Sam

This whole thread is youtube shit, you dumb youtubekiddie faggot.

>lmao
there is a preview for it at the end of Ricegum's vid at the 20:00 mark

>youtube is real!

Out of respect for the dying. Getting AIDS from a tranny isn't a joke and Sam needs that money because he DOESN'T HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE!!!!! ;_;

>Sam Hyde made a cringy pony-lover kick starter

Is that why he killed himself?

Are you on youtube right now you stupid Sup Forumseddit nigger? Answer the fucking question.

i always root for the underdog plus iDubbbz is fucking annoying hes slowly becoming the fucking dictator of youtube anyone he makes a content cop on his teenaged fans flood and downvote all their videos, im going to have to go with Ricegum on this one guys

idubbbz is 6'1. He's tall af

Holy shit I had no idea that Sup Forums was filled with such 12 year old faggots

Who the fuck cares about e-celebs? Seriously?

What are you guys even talking about?

It sure fucking feels like it with reddit-tier faggots like yourself posting here.

neither of them are /ourguy/ but the first sentence about iDubbbz is correct, RiceGum is just some faggot

keep telling yourself that

>he's a hardcore racist
lol t hat makes me like him more now lol

>i always root for the underdog

Ricegum has twice as many subscribers and makes some of the best money out of nearly anyone on youtube, in what universe is the underdog in this situation?