Hi, I'm Troy McClure. You may remember me from such classics as Help...

Hi, I'm Troy McClure. You may remember me from such classics as Help, My Wife Has a Gun! and Don't Stick Your Dick In Crazy

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whatever happened to that character?
He was a hoot.

t.sneed

Hi, I'm Troy McClure. You may remember me from such classics as Help, My Sneed Has a Feed and Don't Stick your Sneed in Feed.

His head appeared in the recent episode.

I still don't fucking get this joke. Can anyone help?

Too soon

Jeesh, that's kinda fucked up

Too soon.

Zombie SImpsons was a mistake

HI IM SNEED MCFEED. YOU MAY REMEMBER ME FROM SUCH EPISODES AS E-I-E-I (ANNOYED GRUNT) AND CHUCK'S FUCK AND SUCK

I think the person who voiced him died IIRC

replace eed with uck

>Hi, I'm Troy McClure. You may remember me from such classics as Help, My Snuck Has a Fuck and Don't Stick your Snuck in Fuck.
The fuck stupid shit is this?

I miss Phil. If he were still around, the last 10+ seasons would be much better.

He had to sell his brothel and change his name to Troy.

That joke is kind of in bad taste.

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

FINDS

Why didn't they add in Mrs. Krabaple and Lunchlady Doris while they were at it?

Already a thing.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

and stay there.

Why would they do this?

ALWAYS FINDS A WAY

Is this fucking photoshopped

You made me laugh out loud, you should feel good about yourself for a few seconds before forgetting this anonymous interaction happened and you sink back into your depression

Reported for underage.

reminder, the person who posts sneed is an underaged /asp/ spammer from india

I read this in Sneed's voice.

the last season of Radio News wouldn't have sucked shit through a McDonalds straw.

has anyone punched Andy Dick in the face over this?