Don't you realize it?

Don't you realize it?

We all talked about Pepe, said Kek's name, and posted Pepes and this conjured meme magic!

The media is now broadcasting Pepe into millions of television screens across the country.

This is the final stage. This finally summons Kek into our realm!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RrdF3bXupF0
en.mediamass.net/people/hillary-clinton/deathhoax.html
youtube.com/watch?v=agWPEWophEU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The end of the world is upon us, we did it guys

i just want to congratulate everyone here for doing this

Best
Death
Cult
Ever

Pepe is flesh. He looms towards Egypt even now, his vessel a child with eyes as green as a frog's skin

The media is actually playing this better than a lot of people on this board think
I am already seeing all kinds of people associating Trump with white supremacists.

Also when people go to research this meme they will eventually be lead here. Most normies won't spend enough time here to get "red pilled"
They will see the hyperbolic racism, and say "yep I guess they were right", and move on.

While you idiot "meme master kek worshipers" are having your circle jerk Trump is losing support.
>inb4 ctr shill
>inb4 cuck
I'm actually fairly pro Trump I have just been here long enough to realize kek posting is literal Sup Forums tier shit posting.

false god

Thank you Kek! Thank you Pepe!

>doesn't even get repeating digits
>next post praising Kek does

Pepe is just Satan by another name.

These poor fools are being tricked into worshiping Satan and giving him control of their souls.

praise KEK

Not believing in the Legendary Toad Sage......

youtube.com/watch?v=RrdF3bXupF0

SHILL DAMAGE CONTROL LEVEL:

INFINITE

en.mediamass.net/people/hillary-clinton/deathhoax.html

>hyperbolic racism
>hyperbolic

I mean, if Satan is the one getting these repeating digits over and over again instead of God, I know whose side I'm on

/r9k/ here. still mad about it.
how would you feel if tomorrow people at your workplace said "hahahhahaha CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP xD" or "IT'S DA JOOS DUDE haHAA" ironically?

Check this user out.

Anyone can say anything about anything and they have been pushing that racist xenophobic Nazi line for a long time.

Is Kek the god and Pepe the prophet?

let's see what
has to say

The only kind of people watching the MSM these days are 50+ year olds. Everyone else just watches youtube clips whenever they say something outlandishly stupid. The 50+ year olds sure as hell will not start googling for white supremacist cartoon frogs and the people who watch the youtube clips aren't as uninformed as you'd like to and they unanimously laugh at the MSM's lack of information.

Trump is gaining support while Hillary and the media are starting to sound more and more ridiculous and untrustworthy each day.

KEK is one, pepe is the god, the lord, the only

Praise KEK and in your hearts you shall receive

I need something to believe in - something to hold on to. Christianity was invented by the Jews to keep whites down whilst Muslims infected them and spread, leaving the Jews to rule over a mongrel race of incompetents.

KEKISM WILL BECOME THE ONE WORLD RELIGION

Kek is about 4000 years older than your judeo-christian god.

C u c k , hahah fuck this gay shit and you neckbeard neetshits.

kek is a fucking ugly hybrid

mixxed dna - a monster

HERETIC

you better think about twice

Uh no faggot do u even understand how gods work?? I guess u wouldnt achmed

i remember stephen kings Mouth of Madness had an author creating books and spreading them so far as to where humanity summoned the Old Gods back into reality

Kek is the Old God, and the mainstream media has just summoned the Old God

youtube.com/watch?v=agWPEWophEU

The Watchers Are Watching.

The Truth Is Real but Everybody Lies.

All We Can Do Is Create

We Create Our Environment.

Our Environment Evolves The Most Efficient Solution.

Efficiency Is Truth

The Solution Is Kek

Kek Is Truth

Kek Is Inevitable.

Kek Will Be The Final Solution.

Pepe is cancer
we only realized when the tumor that is kek started bulking out of Sup Forums skin.
It can only be cleansed with fire, unless it has infected to much.

It is Inevitable.

Look How Kek vibrates at the reverse frequencey of Prime Numbers.

See how the end approaches?

Kek is inevitable.

why contain it?

our memes might just be what pushes Donald Trump into the white house over Hillary

Hillary with 3 decades worth of experience, with a Billion dollar foundation, supported by foreign governments.

WAS OUTDONE by SHITPOSTERS on a weaboo image posting forum

we warped reality. If we hadnt the course of history wouldve gone in a completely different direction.

Look at the frequencey

praise kek
bless me these repeating digits

Yeah! We did it guys!
Quick, have this thicc homemade Pepe before they're made illegal!

Keks kingdom cometh

Wait can someone post a video includes pepe is on tv ? Never saw that.

FROG NOT TOAD! REEEEEEEE

Mathematics is Truth

Mathematics Proves The Return Of Kek Is Inevitable.

It has been PROVEN that Kek vibrates at the frequency of prime numbers.

Kek Is Statistics.

The Truth Will Free You From Your Fear.

Christianity is a cuck religion. You sit passive, forgiving your oppressors. Kek takes no prisoners. Kek is enlightenment. Kek is truth.

Trust the process

Trust the Truth

Kek IS the Truth