What video game franchise would you like to see made into a movie provided the video game based movie curse doesn't...

What video game franchise would you like to see made into a movie provided the video game based movie curse doesn't plague it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BxdvGO1oOF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Halo

naruto

This. It's practically a movie already.

The Witcher 3

Neptunia

I've just gotten into S1 of The Expanse, and I like watching it as a sort of precursor to the backstory of Halo and the Spartan program.

Since the lore is heavy but the story is light a movie could work amazingly.

Personally, I'd like a Warhammer 40K film series. I'm sort of cheating, since the table top is the true game, but still. The vidya ain't bad.

suikoden

I really want a Zelda movie by Studio Ghibli.

Josh Trank is a huge fan of the series. I think he said he would do an adaptation of it if he could.

Hotline Miami

Destinys story is neat but the dialogue is all cringey as fuck

Kane and Lynch.
They could do so much in the bank heist department with this

Been saying this for years now

The first's dialogue was good, but seldom. They just need to keep the jokes and humor to a minimum and only when the mood is supposed to be light

I actually like the aesthetic of Dog Days. Horrid gameplay but a friend and I trudged through it on co-op and had a good time.
I think it could work as a bizarre af movie.

Kane and Lynch reminded me of Heat

Devil May Cry.

Get Guillermo Del Toro on it. He already directed Blade 2 and the Hellboy movies, which were pretty damn close.

imo destiny's world building was neat, and then the story and dialogue sucked.

starcraft

youtu.be/BxdvGO1oOF0
This was actually really good desu, don't know why they haven't tried anything like this again

Corruption of Champions

Okay, seriously, Heavy Rain. Worst case, it's mediocre like the game, best case, it actually improves on it. Hollywood can do crime dramas. They need to stop trying to do big epics that were already great or horror that's almost never not shit plotwise.

Do you seriously expect Hollywood to handle keeping jokes and humor to a minimum effectively?

prototype 1 and 2

God of War

bloodbourne or mgs3

Is itself a knock-off of W40k and Alien

I think someone could actually adapt Starcraft into a pretty ok mini-series if it is done right. But it would never be done right so it's pointless.

tetris

I know it already was adapted but that movie was awful. Pic related has atleast a coherent story,

Could work very well as a 5 part miniseries with each act separate.