Name one character from DC or Marvel who could best King Ghidorah

Name one character from DC or Marvel who could best King Ghidorah
Protip: You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uROMTzJsfOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, except for the fact that Big G has been in Marvel comics so...

Can and has multiple times. What do I win?

I'm pretty sure Pym could handle a 5" King Ghidorah.

>Scale brain
>Stronger than Ghidorah
[Ghidorah cackling intensifies]

don't people gain strength as the get smaller? shrinking that fucker might might not be a good idea.

I dont think they get stronger, they just retain their full strength, but at a smaller size. So imagine a Ghidorah the size of a fly at full power.

Yeah, hows it going missing that middle head of yours, Ghiddy?

>Ghidorah posters
will the cancer never end?

At least they aren't Gigan posters or Kiryu posters. Those guys are faggots

i mean, he's not even the largest threat to Godzilla. gif related as the strongest iteration of any kaiju

>has laser as powerful as atomic breath
>AND space titanium missles

>literal cucked tier

Pym can choose when he wants something to retain mass/strength. He's shrunk things down and made them helpless a good number of times, Tigra famously.

you, i like

>King Kong needed neither to kick Godzilla's ass

A Kaiju thread on Sup Forums, nice. Rodan is the best Kaiju of all time my niggas. Merry Christmas, I'm out.

Ghidorahfags need to be purged

is this a new version of the madara meme?
i feel like this shit is starting to go too far, i mean the fucker has three heads.
THREE HEADS
each capable of intense destruction, and nay those bolts are no mere lightning bolts, they are Gravity Beams

Read it again. Gravity Beams.
neither DC or Marvel stand a chance

I guarantee that at least one person here (besides me) has been watching A Kaiju Christmas on El Rey.

Merry Christmas fellow kaijulovers.

mecha beat him down
TWICE
the second time it was 2 on 1 with King Shisa. Literally the only reason Godzilla won was because of last minute dbz style prep time training montage making him magnetic

mechafags still mad that their idol managed to get his (freely rotating head) twisted off... wait how did Godzilla do this again?

OH HOW DID I KNOW YOU OTAKU FAGGOTS WOULD ANSWER 'G-GOJIRA!' AND USE HIS STEAMING DUMP MARVEL COMICS AS AN EXCUSE? HEY, YOU LITTLE TURD BURGLARS EVER THINK ABOUT ANYTHING BUT FARTZILLA? YOU EVER HAVE A DATE THAT WON'T RETURN YOUR CALLS BECAUSE YOU GO WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT FLABZILLA? I GOT IT, MAYBE YOU PILL-POPPING PIN-DICKS SHOULD GO OUTSIDE AND GET SOME FRESH AIR FOR A CHANCE, HEY IT'S CHRISTMAS RIGHT? WHY AREN'T YOU WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS INSTEAD OF SHITPOSTING ON Sup Forums? OOOOOOH I THINK WE ALL KNOW WHY!

I JUST DROPPED IN TO TELL YOU LOSERS HOW PATHETIC YOU ARE AND THAT YOU'D BE BETTER OFF KILLING YOURSELVES, I'M GONNA GO BACK TO MY DOPE ASS CHRISTMAS PARTY THAT HAS 100000 GUESTS AND EVERYONE BROUGHT ME PRESENTS AND WE'RE ALL GONNA SING CHRISTMAS SONGS TOGETHER! THEN I'M GONNA KISS EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY SUPERMODEL GIRLFRIENDS UNDER THE MISTLETOE, WHO ARE YOU KISSING TONIGHT EXCEPT FOR YOUR MOMMY? SMELL YA LATER, LOSERS! HAW HAW HAW!

>Mechaposters

>His revival movie got canceled

Gamera, I know you've hit rough times, but that's no excuse to lash out like this.

Ghidora may not be the most powerful of Godzilla's enemies, but he is the most infamous. He's the only monster that goes toe to toe with Godzilla and LAUGHS IN HIS FACE. He's basically the Green Goblin to Godzilla's Spiderman.

>yfw Shin Godzilla 2 features Shin going up against Ghidorah

King Ghidorah is king of the jobbers.

He's full of Hydrogen? I wondered how he flew with all that bulk.

Mothra best girl

I'm pretty sure Leo was a boy user.

Ok, yes I can clearly see he's full of Hydrogen now. He's a big static electricity throwing party balloon.

>Mfw Shin Godzilla 2 features Shin Godzilla against Shin Ghidorah

You dum or somethin? Why would anyone ever think he'll fight something other than an Eva?

Then those file names are wrong user.
Leo still a cute

Leo was a pretty cool guy. Dude spent 65 million years charging his powerlevel so he could one shot King Ghidorah.

>Shin Ghidora starts out as some nasty serpant
>Sprouts wings and legs
>When it looks like Godzilla is overpowering it, it's head splits into three nasty fucked up heads to fight back
>It's a constant battle as both Ghidorah and Godzilla adapt to each other's methods and grow stronger and more fucked up, all the while Ghidora only grows more and more crazed as it laughs at it's own pain and misery

>yfw Shin Godzilla 2 is never directed by Shinya Tsukamoto and has Shin going up against a nano-tech self repairing "Mechagodzilla" that goes wrong gradually devolves into a mess of metal, mechanical parts as it assimilates other technology around it.

Shin Godzilla 2 is him fighting EVA units 1, 2, and 3. It Godzilla vs NGE has been given the green light.

What if Shin 2 has Godzilla go up against Biollante? Some freaky ass mutated moss that grew on the waste that Godzilla mutated from, or even growing on a chunk of Godzilla's flesh and attained sentience and monstrosity

>Tetsuo: The Iron Man but with Shin Godzilla
youtube.com/watch?v=uROMTzJsfOI

Basically what I want. Shinya is a big Godzilla fan, was in Shin, and has expressed interest in directing a Godzilla movie.

I'd be fine with this too. vs Biollante is one of my favorites.