youtube.com/watch?v=Sl2-i7pjWDw
graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7zlwKOf70I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rofl.

praise him

Bless you, Herald.

Technically, he went up 1.7 and Clinton went down 1.8

We'll see if it sticks, since due to the results lag a week by design, we could just as easily be looking at noise as a post 9/11 collapse in Clinton's support.

PRAISE KEK

>since due to the results lag a week by design, we could just as easily be looking at noise as a post 9/11 collapse in Clinton's support

PRAISE.

blessed be

youtube.com/watch?v=m1EeAgCnECo

youtube.com/watch?v=Sl2-i7pjWDw

cast it

WITNESSED

Glory be to God the Father and His Son Jesus Christ, the giver of life, creator of all things, King of kings and Lord of lords. Truly Jesus is the God Emperor of Humanity and all Creation.

Suicides in Clinton campaign when

His power grows.

r-remove this...

Just wait for other polls to come out after the pneumonia scare.

D E L E T T H I S

fpbp

Truth

bless-ed be

Honestly, thank you for this. Wouldn't want anything getting too spiritually out of hand!

>A frog
>Magic music
>P.E.P.E.
>1986

This meme is way more powerful than I thought

Kek, Trump doing better among Millenials than their neo-con parents. The majority of millenials are non-white, imagine what percentage of Millenial whites alone are pro-Trump to shift the average to the right?

rare pepe

P R A I S E H I M

graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

Better site imo, same poll though. This one hasn't updated get, but it'll be interesting to see the demographics when it does.

>IN THE NEW USC
>tfw we're a meme school with a now shitty football team but at least we're stumping for the trump

The majority of millennials are white. 2011 is the official year whites were overcame as a majority

"""""whites""""""
Mestizo whites are counted as white in these studies.

Nevermind, I found what I was looking for. Looks like Trump went up to 12% black support. Clinton lost support among both genders. Clinton leads Trump by seven with women, Trump has nearly double that lead with men. Trump leads in every age bracket. I wonder how her Pepe attack will affect those numbers.

Trump will win!!

thanks for posting

> no dubs

Your "God" is just a little baby

Kek this

Black support went up eight percent. Trump had a 6-7 point swing for millennials. Seven point swing (-3 Clinton, +4 Trump) in gender gap. Two point Latino jump and whites pretty much even still. Enjoy the analysis.

F-fuck off! The (((polls))) are biased against her!

id say that whites are still a majority.Gen Z is maj nonwhite.

Not LA times, they have been incredibly honest this election, no """"tweaks"""" when Trump is too close.

What's the cutoff line for Millenial and Z?
Are Z those who can't vote this election (under 18 on November) and Millenial can?

All glory to Kek!

>Not LA times, they have been incredibly honest this election
they've been biased in favor of Trump this election. i mean just look at the history of OP's image trump was not ahead for most of the year in every poll except for this one.

To put this in context. Trump hasn't polled this high since the Republican Nomination.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7zlwKOf70I

t. ctr

It's true though. why do you think the only poll that gives trump favorable numbers means it's unbiased? it just means it's in favor of trump. this is an outlier poll in the grand scheme of things.

9/11 saw Clinton's polling numbers collapse.

>tfw haven't polled this high since August 1st

Do you guys know what this means? The DNC saved Hillary's ass last time, but she doesn't have anything upcoming to stop the bleeding. She'll probably do something seriously autistic in the upcoming days.

All it took was a bunch of health problems to jump on the Trump train for some people?

You should be used to things collapsing on 9/11 by now

There is a double victory in this for Trump.

CNN, MSNBC, NBC etc are shilling fucking hard for Clinton atm and using the;

>Trumps literally Hitler
>Trumps a racist
>Trumps a sexist

Literally anything Trump says is 'controversial' from eating a fucking taco to eating KFC with a knife and fork.

Since people are now aware how bias the MSM are in America they are turning off and not listening.

I hope Trump wins so the media can fucking have a meltdown and move to Canada instead of Mexico which they proclaim to defend.

Alright, I was willing to believe it was all just coincidence until this shit right here.

I think there is a resurgence of anti-amphibianism because at this point in time, America has not yet learned how to be nationalist. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. America is not going to be the globalist society they once were in the last century. Frogs are going to be at the centre of that. It's a huge transformation for America to make. They are going into a nationalistic mode and frogs will be resented of our leading role.

Praise K-k.

The results do not lag a week by design. Everyone that thinks that is reading the methodology wrong.

The results are from yesterday, and they represent an average of the past 7 days results (1/7th of their sample being polled each day).

>graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

>These charts are updated daily (just after midnight) with an average of all of the prior week's responses.

People think the "prior week" here means the previous week, but it doesn't -- it's obvious that it just means the past 7 days. Fucking autists.

Wait, did Trump go up three points despite the poll being the average of the passed seven days? Wouldn't that indicate a huge fucking one day swing?