Why is it only white women who are feminists/sjw's?

Why is it only white women who are feminists/sjw's?

White women are the most liberated and spoiled. The exact opposite of what they complain about.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Le7VixPu_mE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The human brain will manufacture problems if it has no real problems to solve.

Source: my dick.

Show me a nigress or latin girl who is a feminist.

I will wait.

Ironically it's because they have the luxury of being separated by the issues they preach about. If they knew the reality, they wouldn't exploit it to their benefit.

That was my point, numnuts. White girls have it so easy they have to manufacture adversity.

It's not, haven't you heard of Hugh Mungus?

Guess they just want to be different and bother mom and dad.

Negros or latinas havn't time for that, busy stealing some bikes

>latin girl
Here's a few hundred 4 u

White girls have a Starbucks on every corner yet somehow think they are oppressed.

Really fucking makes you ponder.

Did somebody say motherfucking pumpkin spice?

t.Zarna Joshi

Although Indians are richer than average. It is a way of using their privileges to dominate others and maintain their status.

youtube.com/watch?v=Le7VixPu_mE

Black girls arent feminists.

If anything muslim women should be.

McDonald's?

They are currently selling that shit. Faggot.

White women are the niggers of gender.

In a way it's almost poetic, the worst type of man and the worst type of woman race mix more than any other combo, and when they don't abort the baby (40% rate btw) they produce shitty offspring that become violent fatherless criminals.

god help western civilization cus this is what we're stuck with.

I know a couple. They were all raised very wealthy, in nice areas. They shit up my Kikebook feed with posts about (((MUH DEPLORABLE CONDISHUNS))) that they have less experience with than me, a white shitlord.

Women of all colors are subject to SJW insanity. There's two types: Those who are pampered and virtue signal to ease their conscience, and a smaller segment of gibsmedats. The statistics of it works out that white women are more likely to be infected, but it can strike anywhere.

>what is BLM/intersectionality/the progressive stack?

i think 90% of black women are sjws and at least 50% of mexican women

White men too, don't forget the cucks... white race is suiciding and the minorities are laughing their asses off at our race's kike-infested stupidity

Because they are allowed to be feminist/sjw. In muslim and african nations, some asian ones too, women are just not allowed to do shit men do. So there is no female degeneracy.

In short, left is to blame, as usual.

That's not true though. Asian women turn out to be just as bad if not worse because they have an inferiority complex

Because it promotes victim hood, and woman LOVE being a victim.
Woman are incapable of admitting their faults, and wrong doings. At the very most they will compromise, and say "it was both of our fault" by some line like I did (a) because you do/do not do (b)

I'm pretty sure they get off to being a victim too. I mean it's been sexually ingrained in their psyche because of thousands of years of rape, and needed a coping mechanism.

Like 2 berries

I'm getting an asian wife but it's a shame for white europe that we have to go extinct because white women demand the right to be annoying

>White women are the most liberated and spoiled

They realized this and had nothing left to feed their victim complex so they started being victims FOR people.

Litteraly look at any basic bitch on goybook

Being an SJW is basically about possessing a very precise combination of arrogance and self-loathing, which white females tend to be the best at. You have to completely loathe your own existence to the point where you feel like you need to apologize just for being born, but also be arrogant enough to believe that just because you successfully completed a single semester of college you are now enlightened enough to solve every social problem that has ever confronted humanity in the face of ever. It also helps to be well-educated but have an average to below average IQ, to feel like you want to be regarded as a "creative" yet have little to no actual creativity, and to be an overemotional train wreck who flies into a violent rage at the slightest criticism. All of these qualities tend to be abundant in white females.

Because white women at college are the most oppressed group of people on the planet Shitlord, don't you know that? These brave women are at uni campuses everyday (which is a hive of rape and rape culture across the world) fighting for equality for all races, nations, sexualities and genders.

No wonder you're on an alt-right virgin board, you're all a group of angry fat basement dwellers who can't get laid

If you toned it down like 1,3 levels that would 100% pass for what some prof white bitch would say without a hint of irony

Similar to the millionaire football players who are protesting black oppression.

What's sad is that in places that SHOULD have more equality for women, a lot of people will point to the West as an example of the problems of "liberating" women.