RWBY/RT General #1070: Playful Monochrome Edition

Previous: Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>2. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>3. Don't believe their lies

Latest Chapter: roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-volume-4-volume-4-episode-6-lot53d

RT Animated Adventures - Latest Episode: roosterteeth.com/episode/rt-animated-adventures-2016-movie-stories

M3u8: wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/4836d6d7-dbfb-4a79-a623-44910ee90353/index.m3u8

Does anyone have the Blake PTSD story with the Aliens in it?

>tfw no waifu or family to celebrate christmas with

You have us

Christmas Arkos!

>We're almost as bad as your real family!

>You have us

Key word
Almost

Best baby bearer

>MFw only on the phone cause I'm in the shitter and a roomful of family awaits me watching the free Fox fights.

I also await a similar fate, but at least I have a ready supply of alcohol.

Best naive retard

Not with that massive target on her stomach that every villain can see.

What would spending the holidays with your waifu be like

I couldn't protect the Scorpios smile

So Whitley got what he wanted. How long until it blows up in his face?

A reminder this episode proves scythes are a fucking shitty weapon when combating against someone and only weebs disagree.

Poor guy. His goddess won't be happy.

Weebs or freezetag

Sometimes it's much better to go with the smaller faster weapon than the big swing weapon

-bloodborne tooltip

How much you wanna bet he starts feeling the gilded cage effect as soon as he finds out that Weiss ran off to save the world?

Will she really kill him or will she give him the at least you tried talk and give him a new tail?

She'll use some painful Grimm magic to give him a new, more evil tail and send him off again

What if Tyrian losing his tail is a common thing. However every other time it was just him doing nothing important.

Probably along the lines of a stern disappointment, but I don't think she'd kill him off, he is still useful. I like to think there is a chance for the 'deathstalker tail' theory to be true.

How do you think it'd blow up in his face? WF assassins? Gold diggers? Him just not being very good at business?

So are machinegun claw gauntlets, hammer grenade launchers, dual pistols, sword n' board in a world with guns, and pretty much any kind of transforming mechanism. That said, are there actually people that think farming scythes are viable weapons? I've never seen one.

*slap*

NO SURVIVORS

jacques will start forcing him to wear pretty dresses and sing for his entertainment

I don't know, he seemed really pissed about losing it.

No fucking shit, it's a scythe. It's only meant to be a weapon if your enemy is literally a stalk of wheat.

It probably really hurts, I mean he did loose a limb. Now he can go join the Amputee Club with Yang and Merc.

Now that he's the heir, all of his douchebag dad's attention will be on him, and he'll find out exactly why Winter ran away and his mom is the way she is. And I have a feeling that since Whitley is his last chance at producing a proper heir, Papa Schnee isn't going to give him the leeway he gave his other children.

>are there actually people that think farming scythes are viable weapons?
Only in video games.

Its important to stay warm and comfy in the holidays.

[Spoiler] wish I can shoop christmas hats on these. [/spoiler]

ooh, I'm anonymous, look how much I know about guns and medieval blacksmithing
we get it already guy, shut up

It's not the problem that it's freakishly huge. Axes are huge, but you can use them in much more situations than a scythe user.

When you swing a scythe, even swing you swung is basically your attempts of wrapping your scythe around an opponent in a wide-spreaded area.

It only looks good on Ruby because she's been fighting giant Grimm the whole time and using it to evade obstacles or using the gun recoil to her advantage.

No matter how much Dust or whatever they call it improves your speed, strength, or swinging dexterity, it's still a fucking shit choice of a weapon.

Merc is too based to be lumped into the same group with those shits.

Merry Christmas guys! Hope your holidays don't suck!

Don't forget Ironwood

Thanks user

You too, user!

Reminds me of an older 60's poster you'd see in a shopping mall down south.

>Weiss getting undoubtedly BTFO by her father for being a spoiled brat
>RT's writing and camera angles make it look like Jacques was in the wrong

I woulldn't take this show seriously if it wasn't for the waifu pandering and fight scenes dragging me in.

Got a bit of a stomach bug that hopefully will pass, hope you have a lovely holiday too user

/r/ing this Weiss with a slap mark on her face

>Weiss' grandpa is Santa
>don't foreshadow with tons of official Santa Weiss art

Wasted potential.

Being the Schnee Heir is definitely not all it's cracked up to be.

Boi this art was made back in like 2010

>tricked Santa and stole his company and ruined its good name
how can Salem compete with a man that evil.

>Child abuse is nothing wrong

we don't know enough about him to really feel disappointed in him

Don't, they'll actually argue with you over this

I know that, I just wish they'd done it more. Do it so much "Weiss is related to Santa" becomes a joke theory and fucks everyone in the head when they actually confirm it.

> Implying either of them isn't complete shit

Literally worst girl, honestly her family is a shit except for winter

Jacques did nothing wrong.

Nick willingly handed him control of the company/

>Literally worst girl
That's not Blake

Weiss did nothing wrong and I'll be glad when she uses her summoning abilities to escape the prison that is the Schnee estate.

Fuck you, fatso.

I mean, you're not wrong, but can you really blame Ruby?

She's probably thought for most of her life that as a huntress she'd be fighting grimm 99% of the time, so a scythe would do the job good.

Kind of like how Coco mauled through those grimm in volume 3, only to job to Emerald (though there's some nerfing/plot armor involed as well)

Probably why Qrow hardly uses his scythe form against humans; he just knows better.

Give me some of them cancerous Tumblr reactions, rwbyg

>Two hands

That's what I meant by the writing. A random slap to retain obedience is unfitting to his character. If he was a rich faggot trying keep his children in line for the next heir of success then it makes since. But seeing a businessman who worked his ass off to keep his family on a stable upbringing to end up as Evil Stepfather-tier is underwhelming and an overdone cliche.

You are the Tumblr. You get triggered and pissy about opinions no one is forcing you to read or watch. You go looking for shit to cry about.

What exactly do you want? Like rwde shit?

Who wants some christmas RWBY fluff!

Sure.

I do!

So uh, what language are they using exactly? Would be a lot funnier if I could understand it.

>Kind of like how Coco mauled through those grimm in volume 3, only to job to Emerald (though there's some nerfing/plot armor involed as well)

To be fair, Coco was a fucking shitty character. I'm glad they nerfed her to what she actually was.

Which waifu?

Blake

You know what you get when you don't beat your child?

You get Blake.

Blake

Weiss deserves a better dad

I mean they have reason to find 'evil whitley' absolute bullshit, because it is fucking stupid

>felinekin pyrrha

das racis

Here's something to give you: A question to answer.

Why?

>Waaaaahhhh Waaaaahhhh stop laughing at me waaaaaaah
kys

I swear this site is like a cesspool filled with the worst of the human kind. I hope this site stays around forever so these degenerates won't find new homes to immigrate to.

You're agreeing with someone who said they'll drop the show when Miles and Kerry push SSSN to the background. Just to put that in perspective. Them saying something reasonable is a rarity.

He wants to be annoyed on purpose

The fucking irony

I don't fucking know the guy, he's right about a 13 year old being evil a stupid idea that Tumblr will eat up

Just watch the show from Vol1, ep1 and binge it till current. If he can survive that long he'll be annoyed enough to punch anyone in the face.

That's some serious heresy there....

Which one? The one complaining about people thinking Whitley is evil or the one who is calling him stupid for not seeing that he's obviously a bad guy?

He's clearly not thirteen though. Probably closer to Ruby's age.

Holy fucking Jesus I thought Sup Forumsmblr was a meme

'Young teenage boy' then, being evil, it is still a stupid idea

It's really not. Sup Forums is literally Tumblr's wing.

>That picture
Holy shit the edge.