Remember when comic books used to be red pilled?

Remember when comic books used to be red pilled?

No dude I'm like 19

You don't remember Captain Marvel punching a Jew in the nose?

OP, how old are you?

No I was too busy being a gleam in the eye of a sperm in my grandad's sac

Marvel was and is owned by jews ffs.

(((Stan Lee)))

Good thing Captain Marvel isn't a Marvel character then

Why does his sidekick have a facial tumor?

Ah, those were the days.

1/3

2/3

3/3

This is who writes your comics now, goyim.

Red Skull dropping some Red Pills

That's actually Rothschild propaganda. They had to lie to us to get us into the war with Germany. It's not red-pilled at all, it's just got a racist depiction of a black person on it. Which is in itself also propaganda of a type.

Jesus Christ, tell me the dialogue in these has been shooped, or these are just fancomics from some Tumblr blog or something. I can't imagine these are actual comics being actually published by actual comic publishers.

> "That's for saying 'feminist' like it's a four letter word, creep."

mfw

> managed to get some back human rights back
> implying degenerates ever had any human rights

wat

From what I know of the creator of this comic it is so insane that it got kicked out of many tranny groups because discussion with it about anything was impossible

this is a joke right? sarcasm from the writer?

Captain Marvel is owned by DC but a few years ago lost, gave? their rights to Marvel and he's now called Shazam

i think you mean

SHAZAM!!!

Mental ill tards.

I heard somewhere that it used to be an elementary school teacher until it got fired for blathering on about transgender crap to children until enough parents complained that they had to fire it, is there any truth to that?

They can't use the name Captain Marvel on covers but they can call him that in the stories themselves. They just use the name Shazam now though

A shame really because Marvels Captain Marvel is absolute dogshit

Gotta be honest that's the first I've heard about it

user please provide source, i can convert a lot f people if this is real.

Comics are a strange business because they are Jewish as all fuck but they give zero fucks about making money.

Almost all of their customers are adult white men and they do everything to drive them away.

I don't know what the source is. Still looking.

Meh, it was something I read in a different thread on Sup Forums at least a year ago, so however much that's worth I guess.

Because the Jews at disney use Marvel as an IP farm and let the comics be a PoC breeding ground. And the reason for that is to distract people from the fact that the MCU (Tio make money) has 13 movies that all have a white man as the lead.

So if anybody brings that up they can say "But in our comics Captain America is black and Thor is a woman!"

Yeah, I figure the kikes don't mind taking a loss on the books if it means fagging up the next wave of movies.

You're too fucking stupid to realize this is villifying that ideology, huh

You sound pretty sure of yourself. Villain monologues usually contain fashy fantasies of the author.

The authors a cuck and a hack

Doesn't mean they don't have their fantasies. Leftists in particular love the idea of control of other people and villain speeches often taste of communism.

It JUST occured to me
>post yfw children read that shit
>post yfw adults read that shit
>post yfw they learn by example

Hell Boy is pretty great

Not redpilled, but not super pozzed either

That being said the art and story are excellent

>brazilian intellectuals

>Not posting superior Islamic Ms.Marvel

prkek!

Rolls other genders/races stole.
Blacks - Ironman, Captain America
Latins - Spiderman
Women - wolverine, Thor , Ironman
Terrorists - Ms Marvel

>Women - wolverine
I'm okay with x23 being wolverine. It wasn't as forced. I can't stand her acting like an insufferably typical teenage girl.

What you talking about, Poland?

That's DC you titanic twot

proof dc is based

proof marvel is cuck shit