Squee

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1362956/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All of them tend to be controlling and dominant
t. dated 5 redheads

>stinky pussy

Dated 3 and can comfirm. Fuck I loved it

Strong-willed Scottish women too much for ya, Ivan?

They're less sensitive to anesthetics and more sensitive to touch and heat. The latter two I believe is the cause for the general trend of being a sex crazed slut in ginger females.

They like niggers

My ex was a ginge and now I'm sad ;-;

IM TRIGGERED

Apparently, they have a higher tolerance to pain.

Ginger is an anagram of nigger

How do you guys get so many qt gingers? They are always in such high demand.

I made most of this up btw

Well, they're not white (just like all micks), so there's that.

what? no. most have natural distaste for all swarthy people, serbs included
naw, I'm good with it. It's nice to have uppity girlfriend

Funny you should say that. She came on to me.

>most beautiful creature I've ever layer eyes on
>anytime I was standing next to her, she'd wrap her arms around me
> she'd always lean on me
>constant kisses
>she was jacked and tall too kek

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>le ebin swarthy serbs meme

Thats rich, coming from a russian. You should check out ireland or scotland, lots of coalburning whores there especially considering their numbers

Osman, I lived there, it's not a thing. less than Balkan sluts in Berlin

>tfw never had a ginger gf
Why even live?

Be funny, and moderately attractive. Works for me

>losing you ginger girlfriend

This, asians taste better. Hell, even negresses do.

don't know about that, mine were delicious. Just wash your girls vag yourself before sex

>'dis here map proves ur not whyt suka blyad'
>proceeds to post an eye colour map as something of value

Bet you comfort yourself all the time for being such a massive failure in life, as if having blue eyes is a personal achievement. People like this on pol should be gassed, literally 'powerful melanin mang' tier shit

Is that bridget regan?

barely refuted with EVIDENCE "coming from a Russian part"
>failure
Nice projection, shkije. Why so triggered, Mehmet?

Now post without ink in the face.

>no. most have natural distaste for all swarthy people, serbs included

Not in my experience.

Tall, dark and handsome is the dream of all women.

>Talks about red heads
>Posts a blonde

Fuck you

>shkije

It was only a matter of time until you revealed your alboroach origin.

>projection
Being proud of minor insignificant physical attributes is objectively a sign of insecurity.

Who said proud, shkije? I just refuted your comment of that being rich from a Russian.
И я нe aлбaнeц, дepьмo ты тypeцкoe. Bы для мeня oдинaкoвыe yнтepмeньши. Mы вac в Poccии oдинaкoвa и paвнo тepпeть нe мoжeм.
Turns out in your dreams only and not in Scotland, Ireland, Russia, Estonia, Bavaria and Western Norway. Can't speak for other places as I didn't live there for long enough to make any assumptions.

I dont speak Mongolian, sorry. Also, its going to take a little more than just calling me untermensch and speaking in your own language to refute my point. You probably arent even located in Europe geographically, why do you care about any of this

>Both Serbs and Russians are slavs
>arguing over who is actually White
idiots

Not his fault you don't know what a strawberry blonde is, dumbass.

Im not arguing if Im white or not, only thing I was saying is that people like him should have no place on pol

They require a higher dosage of anesthetics and generally have a higher pain tolerance than people who are not born with naturally ginger hair

Seriously, look it up

Lack of souls.
Aversion to sunlight.
Alliances with dark cabals.
Mainly Irish.

Yes

I just said to you that we despise you in Russia. I don't know where meme of us liking you comes from.
>not in Europe
>in Vyborg now and live abroad most of the time

>Tfw freakishly tall ginger guy
>Tfw no gf

More mentally ill in general than females usually are has been my experience. Wettest sloppiest vaginas as well. In for a penny in for a pound

My dad always told me to steer away from redheads.
He said something like "they have hair like fire, and a temper to match".

Of course I went against his wise advice and married a Scottish redhead.
My old dad was correct. God rest his soul.

can confirm, tearing my ACL wasn't particularly painful. I skied to the bottom of the hill on one leg, realized I lost my sunglasses, retrieved them, and skied to the lodge before falling in a place that was too flat to stand up and having to get tobagganed 50m to the aid station. Dislocating my shoulder only really hurt the first time. The susequent 10 times it was simply inconvenient.

The only time I've ever been in unbearable pain was when a doctor was manually probing an anal fistula, but as soon as he stopped, I hopped in my car and drove 50km to another hospital because the one I was in didn't have an anesthesiologist and that was the closest one that did.

The downside is I'm already halfway to blackout drunk before I even feel buzzed.

all ginger girls near me are ugly though

There are more Scottish redheads nigger

Wow, youre tearing me apart. How can I live without your gopnik love?

redheads are less than 1% here so i wouldn't know

thing is, redheads don't have dominant genes so there aren't many redheads being born

>gopnik
Good one, shkije. I'm from well off family;) I don't know why you need to prove your love? you always lick Russian ass be it football fans or politicians and all Russians are just dying from laughter looking at this cringy shit

Some scientists believe that gingervitis is just the neanderthal blood breeding exceptionally true. All humans except sub Saharan Africans have a couple percent neanderthal blood which is the cause of lighter skin and hair, blue and green eyes, high intelligence and aggression. And no, I don't know why aboos are so nig when they have the same ancestry.

abos are denisovian not neanderthal. Then again east asians have a bit of Denisovian in them too, so I don't know what's up. I'm sure we'd get a better answer if we were able to do all sorts of politically incorrect and ethically murky genetic research, but I doubt that's going to get funded any time soon.

If there was a thing to be said about them this guy said it all...

And cute, definitely cute.

The Kike made them go out of fashion, so less were bred in the 60s onwards, heck even today we are memeing against them one way or another.

Likewise. Fuck off now and go inject some krokodil you literal jew

no soul

Most are Marxists

Some of us are redpilled. Redhead females are completely cucked though.

Can also confirm. My dentist is fucking convinced I'm a drug addict because anytime he needs to do actual work on me, like removing a wisdom tooth, he has to give more shots than normal and they still wear off before he's done. I fucking wish I was, since I'd have an excuse for that, since the only times I've ever taken anything beyond ibuprofen has been when he prescribed me something. So, very, very rarely. And I usually take less than half of what he gives me anyway, since it generally doesn't work. Thankfully when I had a wisdom tooth cut out a few months ago I didn't need a single pill and felt completely fine, beyond the slight discomfort from my face being cold during the icing period.

yeah there's quite a few. They have more nerve endngs in their skin so they are more sensitive to heat, sunburn and have a lower pain threshold. Freckles are their primary reaction to the sun as they are incapable of producing the average levels of melanin most people can.

Thank goodness I never had those.

>politics

Whores

First time having one pulled fucking sucked. Second time, which was having one cut out a couple months ago, didn't give a single issue. Had me waiting a couple weeks for the other shoe to drop and to start feeling pain or soreness, but it never came.

Hell, I think the only reason the first time had me hurt so much was because he damn near broke my jaw while yanking and twisting so hard trying to pull it out. It pops every time I open my mouth to eat or speak now.

Really? I dated one who was a total sub. Worshiped my dick, though.

wrong. Humans don't have 'neanderthal blood' they simply share a common ancestor most likely homo heidelbergensis. abos and east asians diverged and spread into asia and australia much earlier than the appearance of Denisovans going from the archaeological record.

sage hide report

back to /r9k/ with your shit

Confirmed mudshit

I support this

Higher tolerance to anesthesia.

Seriously...

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1362956/

>fall for qt ginger mate of 5 years in small northern 99% white town
>she falls for me too
>nothing happens cos she was going to uni soon and didn't want to start anything
>she's in fucking london now and will probably turn insanely left

Kill Me

99,9% are fucking crazy

Best way to get red haired qts
>be redhead
t. ginge

That girl looks like a massive sjw. I can feel the "problematic" from here

Post one without a paper mache mouth next time.

red-heads sure love the BBC.

>redhead men
>getting laid

good one.

>whites evolved from niggers to be cold resistant
>red heads evolve from whites to be even more cold resistant
>not white

you are literally a shit skin arent you?

>Humans don't have 'neanderthal blood' they simply share a common ancestor most likely homo heidelbergensis.
They don't have a common ancestor or else African humans would have Neandertal sequences.

>abos and east asians diverged and spread into asia and australia much earlier than the appearance of Denisovans going from the archaeological record.
We don't know that. Denisovan appears shortly after humans leave the Levant, and there's a lot missing from there and how we arrived at East Asia.

what if they ARE the neandertal sequence?

FUCK OFF FINNISH REGAN-POSTER

I already told you that I went to high school with her and literally nobody thought she was hot because she isn't. If she didn't cake make-up on the cover the excessive amounts of freckles that cover HER ENTIRE FUCKING BODY she wouldn't fool anybody into thinking she was "cute".

You've been Regan-posting for at least a year now. Stop it.

Also, Bridget Regan isn't even a redhead. She has brown hair. Maybe a slight reddish tinge to it but she isn't a ginger.

Apparently the gene mutation which causes freckles and red hair is also a gene involved in pain perception and as a result they are more sensitive to certain kinds of pain (stabbing, sharp) and less to other types. Like someone else mentioned they are also administered higher (20-30%) doses of anesthesia in hospital.

Not at all. African humans firstly have the greatest genetic variation among a group, for all we know there are African groups that possessed 'neanderthal' (though I mean the heidelbergensis sequences we associate with neanderthals) that either fall out of the record or migrated leaving more divergent groups to form the typical early modern humans of Africa. Between Homo heidelbergensis and the emergence of early modern humans and Neanderthals there's around 40,000 years.

I agree there's a lot missing in the period of migration and emergence of the denisovans. East Asia has been populated by hominids since 1.7mya and early modern humans could have reached Asia in a very short period of time. Populations were in the thousands so its slightly absurd to suggest the whole area was colonized. Its a key factor people forget, assuming humans and neanderthals even met one another despite being only in the thousands across the entire world is very unlikely.

what?

Lies

Wtf I hate anagrams now

and a tendency to be insane

Why are red haired girls so desirable and red haired guys so repulsive that no one wants them?

She is 100% ginger

>tfw I'm a ginger guy but submissive as fuck

I blame my upbringing

because muh dick, i.e. recessive genes in women are attractive to men.

the hair doesnt work short, they'd have to have long hair, and look feminine

Cuck.

idk i actually like when attractive guys have redhair. especilly when its a rich colour and thick hair.

We have many redheads per capita here in Ireland OP. There are kinda boring and vain.
Not waifu material.

>not bringing your girl into the shower and cleaning her warm pussy before fucking her with the force of a thousand suns

kys

Its the opposite

Your are misinformed. Ginger people are the original white people. That's why the Jew media hates them so much.

Holy shit my girlfriend literally has that hair

Great for holding as I rail her

Yup. My doctors always complain and think I'm going to die because the amount of drugs that it takes to knock me out.

Manly Scottish. In fact the ginger gene came over with the Vikings

Definitely ginger

finno ugric power