Matrix or dark city?

matrix or dark city?

Most definitely Dark City

Matrix all the way. Guns and Kung Fu was more fun than angst and telekinesis.

dark city for not having 2 more movies

Dark City.

Never liked Matrix, so Dark City; even tho I don't like it that much.

Dark City did a better job with the "your life is an illusion" theme without all the Philosophy 101 lecturing

Matrix because the special effects are cooler. and I always cream myself with the real world reveal scene where nio unplugs himself

Equal.
Dark City would be better if the ending wasn't a cheesy action scene, though.

Both are subversive garbage. Don't you realize that everything changed on 9/11? We don't need movies about how things aren't what they seem, we need movies about heroic soldiers.

>implying the shadow government didnt do 9/11

dark city, matrix was ok but still just a ghost in the shell rip off.

Spin City

How is it a Ghost in the shell ripoff? Because they connect stuff in the back of their necks?

Matrix I guess, saw DC in theatre and it's a snoozefest.

dark city, matrix is cringe

gits is a metropolis ripoff :^)

dark city was a good movie but the title is trash, the matrix really has their number on that aspect at least

Metropolis is just a butchered kitsch rehash of The Cabinet of Doctor Caligari and Le Voyage dans la Lune

Just watched DC a month ago, aside from the action sequences and CGI, it completely obliterates The Matrix on every other level. Also I'm talking DC version of the movie, seems like the theatrical one wasn't so good.

but why were they changing the city
didn' tmake any fucking sense

>yfw Mike mention of Dark City in the last HITB marks a new age of Dark City posting
based
and yes it is better than Matrix

>no mention of Jennifer Connely yet
plebs

pretty sure this threads been up before they uploaded brainlet

>That terrible CGI ending in dark city
>lol we were in space the whole time haha
>Hey we can rearrange humans brains at will but we can't figure out how brains work
>Lol why would we try to procreate when could we just do nothing and fuck with humans instead

Dark City really fell apart the further into it you got

I'm still waiting for The Tensor.

To capture all perspectives of each human on that ship. Get him to be lower class, middle class and upper class. Get him to experience all feelings as a person of all social classes.

We wouldn't be able to stop fapping then.

Matrix. Though I did like Dark City.

dark city is still better, but I agree with the action scene remark. was fucking lame and unnecessary.