Why the fuck did he eat all that weed? Isn't that extremely dangerous? Can't you die from that?

Why the fuck did he eat all that weed? Isn't that extremely dangerous? Can't you die from that?

lma0!

ANSWER ME!

MOTTO PANNEKEKU

you know what I didn't understand? anything.

It was a show of dominance OP.
I know this is shitposting, but OK.
He wasn't happy with his life, and he wanted to shit on somebody else. Somebody who had already survived being shit on. He was angry and the last, best way he had to piss on the MC was by breaking down his door, and literally eating his weed.

most of that 70s mexican weed had paraquat sprayed on it so he probably had a tummy ache afterwards.

>inherent vice was released 4 years ago
WHAT THE FUCK

because back in his youth he was weedhead like the MC and he just relapsed, the MC apologises like crazy after the realisation hits him

rly makes u ponder

This was such a stupid film

Yeah, if you eat like 10 pounds of it in one sitting. But then you'd die from something other than overdose.

not even 3 years ago you dick

This was without a doubt one of the smartest films I have ever watched. Only true plebs don't get it.

Was his blatant mispronunciation of the Japanese pronunciation of pancake something that was in the book, or was that just Brolin not knowing how to pronounce Japanese? Because the Japanese way to say pancake is pankeiki.

>named Bigfoot
>actor looks like an ape
Great casting.

i dont know about either of these opinions. imo it takes films like The Big Sleep to their logical paranoic conclusion. Like how certain elements in these detective films don't add up, except the "plot" is made up entirely of those elements which overlap to make it feel like the world's gone totally fucking mad. Which I took to be the point.

>He fell for the weeb test
kys

I passed the weeb test. A weeb would mispronounce pancake like Brolin did. I, however, am a true Nihonjin. (That's Japanese for "Nihon person.")

this, I loved this movie

Has PTA ever made a movie that's anything less than great? I cannot think of one.

bigfoot isnt a ape you nigger monkey

He looks like one, as I'm sure you do.

PTA is easily my favorite american director

mine is michael bay

There's something very special to me about this movie. It is my favourite of all time and I am very aware of how Pleb and/or pretentious that sounds. It's also the film that has made me laugh the most. PTA is God tier and I hope his new film with Daniel Day-Lewis keeps his streak going

k, cool

i'm just happy that someone made a movie of a Pynchon book. The fact that it's a PTA movie just made it even more special

If you had to choose one other book of Pynchon's, directed by a director other than PTA, what and who would you choose

eating weed doesn't do anything

Then why does smoking it do something? What's the difference?

Gravity's rainbow made by Guy Maddin with a medium budget. I know it sound shit but who cares I want it

>To understand why consuming raw weed is such a waste we have to talk about the difference between THCA and THC. When a cannabis plant is growing it is non-psychoactive. This is because there is no THC – only THCA, which doesn’t get you high. If you take weed fresh from a plant it won’t do anything. THCA has to be converted into THC. Some of this conversion will happen during the curing phase; however, much of the conversion happens when the THCA is heated (e.g. smoking or cooking). So, when you just eat weed raw you’re losing out on a bunch of THC that never got converted.

>One solution would be to heat the cannabis in the oven. This will help activate more of the THC and increase the effects. There still lies another problem though. Digested cannabis has to enter your bloodstream to cause an effect. Raw cannabis is difficult for your body to process so you end up with some of your THC simply passing through your digestive track and being expelled as waste. This is why people cook their weed into edibles. If you bond the THC with fat or alcohol it makes it much easier for your body to process and you get a much fuller effect.

V, made by Cronenberg

crying of lot 49 by sophia coppola

>being this retarded

not bad, also crying but directed by Wes Anderson

Why do people say "I enjoy the films of Wes Anderson"?

Well, I dont know. With the exception of grand budapest Hotel I enjoyed all of his movies

just an epic Sup Forums meme, no meaning behind it

lol

t.brainlet

I guess Sup Forums just likes making people feel insecure in liking good things and says things with the intention of trying to make people second guess themselves?

>t.
You are in no position to be calling anyone a brainlet.

Terry Gilliam directing a television series based on Against the Day.

Kubrick could have done a killer Gravity's Rainbow movie.

The Coen Bros doing Bleeding Edge with Tina Fey in the leading role.

What the fuck?

spotted the brainlet

This all sounds fantastic
Im sure in our life time we will see more Pynchon adaptatipns, especially after he passes

This all sounds fantastic
Im sure in our life time we will see more Pynchon adaptations, especially after he passes

Idk how I did that desu

would have had no idea what was going on in the movie if i hadn't already read the book. the movie was a fucking mess. maybe PTA's worst film all things considered

>Implying he isnt already passed
>implying Pynchon is a single person and not a group of anonimous famous writhers