twitter.com/BasedDrWorm/status/916940139091423232
slideshare.net/mobile/dan.keldsen/the-gen-z-manifesto
youtube.com/watch?v=w4SKo5jU64I
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
bbc.com/culture/story/20161215-the-10-best-films-of-2016
japantimes.co.jp/culture/2016/12/27/films/please-dont-see-animated-blockbuster-says-japans-new-miyazaki-makoto-shinkai/#.WGJ9rxsrLIW
reddit.com/r/rickandmorty/comments/74wozu/bad_business/
heavy.com/entertainment/2017/10/szechuan-sauce-mcdonalds-locations-near-me-list-every-city-address-where-available-sold-today-saturday-october-7-all/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is Gen Z so pathetic?

Ah, the free market at work.

Ah, autism at work.

they aren't, they are one of the most red-pilled yet.
don't you have a concert to go shoot up?

They grew up with social media and smart phones jammed up their asses.

America is so brown.

Link me to the dumb video you guys keep talking about.

I TURNED MYSELF INTO DANNYBOYTBH MORTY!

I'M SPIC RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why is it always mexicans supporting shit memes

me on the left

JAJAJA SALSA JAJAJA

twitter.com/BasedDrWorm/status/916940139091423232

>redpilled
slideshare.net/mobile/dan.keldsen/the-gen-z-manifesto

subhumans

I made my own sauce
It was good

No, I’m a human being not an American.

the same people who queue up for the mcdonald's promotion are the same people who vote bernie sanders and support the 99%. the stupidity of these people is unbelievable

are mcdonalds people idiots? they can make good money off this

Gen Z is an interesting Gen because half of them are redpilled as fuck whereas the other half are complete cucks who have sank to the lowest level.

It’s kinda like the 70s with the hippies an everyone else except this time I don’t think the hippies are going to win. Being right wing is trendy now and people don’t feel afraid to talk about immigration without having their reputation destroyed by “them”

If I had known they were coming out I would have tried to get some from one of the mcdonalds near me but only to sell them for profit. If they actually are selling for hundreds of dollars each, there's a lot of money to be made off of the cesspool of a fanbase R&M fans are.

they probably underestimated the autism of reddit and morty fans

three handsome boys in that pic

>Stick Peter Griffin in a lab coat
>Suddenly Family Guy is animated Frasier
Damn... Harmon truly is a genius

>Being right wing is trendy now and people don’t feel afraid to talk about immigration without having their reputation destroyed by “them”
Bullshit, Jontron got BTFO when he talked about immigration and now his reputation is ruined.

jontron didnt do his homework

look at sargon hes owning

youtube.com/watch?v=w4SKo5jU64I
look at the differences in appearance between the seller and the buyer.

funny, i think that show actually has an Emmy wn

>autistically rambling for hours over tiny irrelevant nobodies on youtube is "winning"
lol

>dumb soy boy gets a packet of sauce
>intelligent chad man gets $10
thank you based free market

How did McDonald's scam them? By running out of sauce?

Says the genetic dead end NEET

>Jontron got BTFO when he talked about immigration and now his reputation is ruined.
Just loud faggots crying as usual, I don't think he actually lost any subscribers.

what the fuck happened to america?

>R&M managed to make McDonalds popular with numales
>it's now "cool"

Genius marketing strategy

>56% and dropping face

Why do all Americans have brown eyes?

because they're fucking idiots
mcdonalds said it's a limited run of one day and it's while supplies last

brave young americans protesting injustice :)

mine are blue

The 2 important questions are: 1) How many of these "people" are real, and how many are paid shills. 2) How much money are R&M creators getting for this backdoor marketing.

A pickle falls in love with a girl pickle.

Unable to confess that god isn't real, he is gifted with by a deus ex pickle with the girl’s pickle number. Never minding the strange pickle code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she doesn't believe in god as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a pickleplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that god isn't real and is not the same pickle he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this pickle at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own pickle self, who too is blissfully unaware of god not being real.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private pickles in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer religion. While the two chase their respective loved pickles, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with atheism and question the NATURE of PICKLE RICK.

FINDS

remember these are guys that go on Sup Forums and go

>Germany
>white
>France
>white
>Sweden
>white

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

mcdo probably relentlessly advertised the sauce telling to come get it but when they did come and get it they're told it's not there.

i've noticed food-related companies (fastfood and grocery food items) tend to advertise new products telling people to go get it NOW but the product is not yet on the shelf for months. they could at least warn you that it won't be on sale until this or that date.

Daily reminder that Keit-Ai is the 10th Best Film of 2016

bbc.com/culture/story/20161215-the-10-best-films-of-2016

HEY MORTY! I'M A FORCED MEME! I'M KEIT-AI RIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!

It's going to be weird going through the rest of my life with dannyboytbh sitting somewhere in my brain ready to be recalled at any moment. I'll be 90 years old on my deathbed and someone could mention dannyboytbh and I'd have flashbacks to EL JUSTO and Pest threads.

Reminder that Makoto Shinkai thinks Keit-Ai is a mistake.

japantimes.co.jp/culture/2016/12/27/films/please-dont-see-animated-blockbuster-says-japans-new-miyazaki-makoto-shinkai/#.WGJ9rxsrLIW

I bet most people ordered food before or after they were told there was no sauce. Ironically the ruse was too clever for R&M fans

>protesting for corn syrup

Why are americucks so pathetic?

ah. one fastfood chain does something similar. they wait until you've paid before they tell you your food will take 15 minutes. other chains tell you before you pay.

Rickarius and DeMorty

>That filename

t. never watched R&M

why would anyone ever go to mcdonalds

>Didn't even know this was happening
>Missed my chance to go get shitty sauce to sell for hundreds on ebay
Rip

Fun fact, ebay will always side with the buyer. So if someone wants to meme on the ebay sellers you can buy the sauce and claim they gave you an empty packet or just regular sweet and sour and get a full refund

>friend works in McDonalds
>ask him to scoop me some sauces
>get 2 packets
>sell them for 800 dollars
Rick and Morty is a show for intellectuals

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

PLEBBITORS ACTUALLY THINK THAT MCDONALDS IS THE STUPID ONE HERE

THEY'RE ACTUALLY BEGGING TO PURCHASE MCDONALDS PRODUCTS

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF "ENLIGHTENED" RICK AND MORTY RETARDS

reddit.com/r/rickandmorty/comments/74wozu/bad_business/

They honestly think that they're going to be able to sue McDonalds over not getting their wubadubdub sauce

Burn it all down

>75 bids

What the hell?

Rick & Morty was a mistake, can people who unironically defend it now please stop.

Post yfw the next episode of R&M makes fun of the fans for swarming McDonald like the sheep they pretend they are so much smarter than.

These guys are considered white in america

>average rick and morty fan can't understand the fundamental principles of a supply and command economy
Can't make this shit up.

>supply and command economy
>command

the pot laughing at the kettle

I think that was a TPB reference

I am sorry to be the baron of bad news, but you seem buttered, so allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies, and are more than just ice king on the cake. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite.

So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality.

I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the fax, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake.

Top fucking kek. It's even better considering I looked it up and they openly advertised that each location would only have like 20 sauce packets
heavy.com/entertainment/2017/10/szechuan-sauce-mcdonalds-locations-near-me-list-every-city-address-where-available-sold-today-saturday-october-7-all/
Christ these people are pathetic