Matt and Trey parker have become full woke

Matt and Trey parker have become full woke.
Upcoming season is gonna be a massive red pill just wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/02/south-park-creators-on-trump-and-hillary-the-giant-douche-and-the-turd-sandwich.html
youtube.com/watch?v=U-zJL9JuOLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wXF8MIG_HQI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Gary Johnson supporters
nah

Source? May be a cover.

Nobody's perfect. At least they're not full-blown obnoxious libshits like Seth MacFarlane.

tru

This. Matt and Trey aren't based they're just fence sitting lolbertarians

>the Jew and his Goy side-cuck show
Just no.

Eh they ain't libertarians, in fact I think they prescribe to anarchism and don't give a fuck at all about the left or right and like making fun of both. The only distinguishing thing in their shows is about morality and they focus mostly how bad it has gotten in the modern world based on current events.
They rarely offer solutions but they are not required to as they peddle in comedy.

>tfw BLM episode about Token was confirmed

They are jews.

South Park's not that funny anymore honestly

I'll give them a chance of course but they kind of peaked a long time ago

>mfw all these autists going on about their politics and "the joos"
it is a cartoon

On a scale of 11 to 22, how likely is badselfeater to be viral marketing for the new season of South Park?

>Shitty article cut out.
I meant REAL proof?

The previous season with PC Principal was actually pretty good and this is coming from someone that hadn't watched South Park since around Season 11.

Just google ‘South Park’ Creators on Trump and Hillary on The Daily Beast. It what they said.

I saw no proof. Again where is the proof?

Can you provide proof that proving proof proves a prove?

How much of a retard are you?

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/02/south-park-creators-on-trump-and-hillary-the-giant-douche-and-the-turd-sandwich.html

Tenth paragraph.
>As for their own political views, Parker and Stone said that while they have been labeled as “libertarian” in the press over the years, all they would say is “we believe in liberty.” If he thought there was “any chance in hell” that Gary Johnson could win, Parker said he would “probably” support him over either Trump or Clinton, who he described, jokingly, as “the giant douche and the turd sandwich,” without specifying which is which.

They are quoted throughout the article. Proof enough?

>Yes and Trump is evil racist pigu ofcourse.
No it's not proof you giant cock sucker.

South park is meh-tier nowdays

Why arent therer any good shows anymore?

I want the same feel that I got first time I discovered archer

kys

What if this is the badselfeater thing?

They're both september 14th

Switched proxies I see. Provide proof or shut it Israel.

Brian should've stayed dead

Professional thread derailer and conspiracy shit made up to rig people into believing he is some sort of Jewish conspiracy.
Lurk a thread if you're curious. It's total bull shit though.

How is it not proof?

she's a fag user

Seasons 5 through 11 are the golden years in my opinion, with a GOAT peak from 7 to 9. After 11 though it just stopped being as funny. I still can't put my finger on it, but I think it has something to do with an over reliance on current events. Like, the episode's entire plot will revolve around a current event, instead of an original plot that satirizes the current event. The past two seasons though at least made a step forward with the season long story arcs and more laughs. But the magic is still not back completely.

What do you think he is counting down to?

Are you new or something? Suspicion ≠ proof.
Lurk longer Nederdrol.

9/11

But how shit was last year's series??

I appreciated the effort they went to, to link all the episodes and have recurring jokes but it just wasn't as hard hitting as earlier series. It's sort of like they've sold out for the millennial audience.

Only memorable episode for me was the Tesla one and the Washington Red Skin's ep.

Hope they retain the new style but genuinely attack mainstream media head on this time and not skimp around it like last years

Can't wait.

What the hell are you talking about? You asked about what they said about Johnson, and it's right there in that article.
>If he thought there was “any chance in hell” that Gary Johnson could win, Parker said he would “probably” support him over either Trump or Clinton
Parker would support Johnson is he had a realistic chance of winning. That's literally it.

They lost all credibility with the Zimmerman episode

tap tap tapin away with your wooden shoes still? i told you all the shut the fuck up dutch ovens

You're an idiot

Last years was pretty good and fucking with SJWhores

This isn't proof you dim wit it's a fucking article no more valid than CNN.
You are either new or a shill. Please lurk longer friend.

Just keep rewatching it's always sunny over and over again like me

;_;

They fucked it up, yep

They said Zim Zam would be in trouble if Trayvon was white

Which is totally wrong

People wouldn't have cared if Tray Tray was white

Am you is me?
These days its like watch Sunny, take a seaweed five, watch Sunny, take a seaweed five, repeat

I think the joke is the exaggeration in it.
>Good work x OH SHIT HE IS WHITE
>Death penalty
Yeah they used to be bleupilled idiots like so many people but they are good comedians non the less.
Now they appear to know more of the truth and there are hints that they browse Sup Forums so they may as well browse Sup Forums by now.

Its going to full of anti Trump propoganda and be pro BLM

Please watch the video user. It doesn't appear to be that way at all.

link the video

What was your favorite episode and why?

Also good evening Australia

Contact the Daily Beast yourself and ask them for their audio tapes of the interview then. Holy shit.
>a show with a character literally named Token Black will go full pro-BLM

They still have good anti-PC messages and whatnot

They can just make mistakes

I doubt they pay too much attention to the world outside of their wealthy lives compared to say the (((diverse))) opinions that you'll find in the Sup Forums hurt box

They're definitely smart, and they aren't lefties at all

I like the ad ones, especially the first

PC principle getting fucked over by Jimmy was awesome (the start of the ep in the office where Jimmy tells him he won't censor speech, and how Jimmy shows how PC principle doesn't give a fuck about actual real disabled people and what they think); how the SJWhores then called Jimmy uncle able was hilarious.

I wish Drawn Together would come back

Imagine the rage from the modern left

can't wait

i love watching them slay sacred cows

Oh shit I completely forgot.
youtube.com/watch?v=U-zJL9JuOLQ
Again lurk longer please.

Mde world peace is the new south park

Truth bombs

Fuck everyone who says South Park isnt funny anymore, their last Season was the best and it keeps just getting better and better
They have perfected the formula
Definetely the most redpilled cartoon nowdays
youtube.com/watch?v=wXF8MIG_HQI

Oh yeah! And when butters is employed as a troll defector for Brittany Spears I think, deleting offensive tweets was a good one.

Here's hoping they strike the beast in the heart and focus on class and wealth division, seems they're distracted by SJW bullshit like half of Sup Forums

They lost their balls years ago. Look at how they covered the Trayvon Martin bullshit.

He was terrible with early American Dad, but in the latter seasons of both AD and Family Guy it gets better
Brian needed to stay dead for it to better though

south park has gotten better and better, and the first 3 seasons or so are pretty much totally unfunny. what season would you say they "peaked" in?

such a faggy hipster way to talk about a show. i guess trudeau must have put shitposting in your constitution.

archer is not nearly as good as south park, cucksven.

Its goin to be another shittier season
Last one literally had 2 good episodes.
and before that i think sarcastaball was the last funny one.

Also how those last episodes talked about inplants advertising things. Just perfect.

they got away with saying blacks going nanners on tv and having blacks chimp out on the streets hell they even got eric cartman to shoot token for invading his safe space.

my only complaint about that episode is if zim zam shot a white person it wouldnt of even made it to the news.

you're an idiot. if you watch something funny, be it a show or a stand up comic, and expect them to agree with you 100% of the time, you're an idiot with no real understanding of how the world works. you're going to disagree with them sometimes, it's a cartoon meant to make you laff. they sit around and think of funny stuff, they don't get paid to sit around and analyze policy positions and shit.

Refrain from using Jewish memes Ameribro. It only divides.

Are you retarded?

The South Park guys are libtard Jews, they hate Trump.

And this show is pure bluepill shit. Edgy doesn't mean redpilled.

Good job advertising it all day, Sup Forums.

They have to act this way or else comedy central won't air them and they won't be able to spread their 99% good messages to the public

Bluepilled? They literally called all of Hollywood fags. South park is as redpilled as it gets for normie television

I'm more excited for their new game desu. Their shit on politics is only going to be good half the time. Though to be fair I don't even dislike Garrison as Trump, it was funny enough.

It's nice how they managed to spread the message that "there are things that are going on" but it's more complicated than it seems and that Kyle really has got it all wrong and get's btfo everytime he tries to talk morality.

this. South Park is a husk of what it used to be though I do believe matt and trey are still capable of putting out a good episode every here and there

also that last season was well constructed but the humor was stale I don't care how redpilled the teenagers around here seem to think it was, it just wasn't very funny

>I prefer a different show than you.
>that makes you a cuck

12 year old detected

Allready seen every episode like 2 or 3 times

So what. Spreading a message was much more important.

Like anyone trusts a leaf's opinion on comedy.

pic related

yeah dude it was totally fuckin epic bro

Not sure if your being sarcastic. Please be more clear in communicating.

>french and bosnians not being god tier
Shitty post
Shitpost?

>implying anyone has seen bosnian comedy
>implying you're not just trying to be a hipster

B but lud zbunjen normalan?
Bosnians have god tier comedy you just have to live here to understand

one of them is a kike though

wasn't the final joke involving PC principal centered on the fact he was right the entire time?

>Matt and Trey parker
>woke

One of them is a literal cuck. Has a latina girlfriend with a black mongrel baby.

South Park is as blue pill as it gets

No it was about the PC principle slaying that little bitch advertisement.
The end message is that PC culture probably is partially gonna stay.

srebrenica was pretty amusing to me.
...oh wait, it was the serbs.

No, it was that PC culture was being manipulated and hijacked by the Ads (media).

Or not I may have to rewatch it but I enjoyed that shill being ripped appart to be in there.

Savage

Trailer Park Boys is funny. And Jim Carrey. Mike Myers is okay but turned to shit. The Kids in the Hall was great.

I'd put Canada in OKAY tier.

I think last season was really good.

Don't remember bad season. Maybe the second.

Said the pozed south park viewer, as he reassured himself for what seemed like 100th time. "They are totally redpill. I just know it."

>in the latter seasons of both AD and Family Guy it gets better

Are you joking?

Will they finnaly tackle the last subject they never dared to talk about ? The jew ???

Ps : there was subtile reference to the Jew use of indoctrination. In the episode were the kids are sent to a "tolerance education camps" the woman who make them the tour of the museum of tolerance got cross of david on her necklace.

LMAO

Anyone with a high IQ would never support Hillary or Trump. Take notes, NEETs.

Looking forward to the new season but I'm pretty sure they'll never do anything as good as that one where Cartman tricks that kid into eating his parents.

It's very possible that they had an idea that Jews are manipulative.
Not sure if they are red pilled but unlike you say they mock the Jew all the time. Remember how often Cartman calls out Kyle's Jewism or that he has Jewish tricks and there is always some hint of truth they definately make fun of Jews even if they weren't red pilled.

Anyone with a high IQ would support Trump instead of living in an autistic fairytale where Gary Johnson is a candidate.

What happens is that PC Principal destroys the subversive "media advertisements" (read: Jews) that evoked the PC resurgence, but the triumphant end of episode speech we were expecting from a true, unmasked PC Principal was on his pledge to police microaggresisions.

Cutting off the source does no good once the seeds of subversion have been sown, even after the town learns PC is a ploy to destroy the west's housing economy in-universe.

The he gave speech was worded intentionally to anger the audience too, and drives in that PC is not a few episode gag issue like the Xbox wars or something, but an extremely serious and pertinent issue.