I only have a few more months to live, Sup Forums. What are some films and shows that are essential...

I only have a few more months to live, Sup Forums. What are some films and shows that are essential? Stuff I need to see before I die.

Problem Child 2

Whatever you watch make sure it's at 2x speed with subtitles. Only chance you have at even making a dent.

>making a dent

Literally what for

is this a thing?

it doesn't matter because you're just gonna die anyway

Mad Max: Fury Road

poor little white boy

For watching all the worthwhile movies in six months

Yes and films like Mel Brooks Silent Movie you can very reasonably watch at triple speed. 2x is very doable for 90% of films

The Bucket List

hol up

For ADD-riddled retards, yes.

Frozen

50/50

What difference is it going to make? 50 or 60 movies, a hundred. He'll be dead all the same. There is no reason to hurry.

Have you never rented a movie before? Have you never been late?

Get Out
Baby Driver
Blade Runner
Blade Runner 2049
Ghost In The Shell (original)
Black Mirror
Utopia (British version)
Swiss Army Man
A Ghost Story
Under The Skin
The Dark Knight Trilogy
Dunkirk
Interstellar
Waking Life
A Scanner Darkly
Tower (2016)
A Cure For Wellness
Cloverfield
10 Cloverfield Lane
Midnight Special
The Neon Demon
Only God Forgives
Drive
Vahalla Rising
It
It (2017)
It Follows
It Comes At Night
Anomalisa
Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind
Her
Twin Peaks
Cyberbully (British Version)
Trainspotting
T2: Trainspotting
Pan's Labyrinth
Crimsion Peak
The Shape Of Water
Downsizing
The Lobster
The Killing Of A Sacred Deer
Logan
Nocturnal Animals
The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty
Oblivion
Tron
Tron Legacy
Lucy
Valerian And The City Of A Thousand Planets
The Fifth Element
Cloud Atlas
The Matrix
Sense8
The IT Crowd
Hard Candy
Arrival
Sicario
Doctor Strange
Scott Pilgrim Vs The World

Caligula

How come you're dying OP?

Most of these came out in the past year or two

wtf lol

sucked too many dicks

Stick to the normie favorites, can't go wrong since they make LOTS of money and are beloved by ALL normies!

You'll need to watch such classics as:
IT
Whiplash
Wolf of Wall Street
Pulp Fiction
Spider-Man Homecoming
Baby Driver
Fight Club
Stranger Things
Game of Thrones
And The Return of Twin Peaks (don't bother with the first two seasons, they are dated and pretty dumb)

Honestly if you haven't seen it you're missing out

And why's that a problem? Hollywood is pumping out some awful shit at the moment.

Donnie Darko (original, not director's cut)

I honestly think you'll feel better after seeing it.

I sucked too many dicks. I also have pancreatic cancer. I had none of the predispositions for it which is depressing. Apparently nothing I could have done. Maybe there's a magical cure that is available to me in a matter of weeks.

Damn bro
Any pancreatic cancerkinos out there?

Honestly mate film isn't even that fulfilling. You should do a bunch of drugs and go travelling, maybe study religion or something. There are truly no films you NEED to see.

Frank
Brigsby Bear
Woodshock
The Florida Project
Notes On Blindness
Up
Loving Vincent
John Wick
John Wick 2
Okja
Mother!
Good Time

BoJack Horseman is probably the only TV show that changed me. It sounds stupid, I know. But the show made me who I am to this day. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll scream. It's the best show ever. And it has animals.

I don't believe you

Blade Runner and Blade Runner 2049
Nightcrawler
Seven Psychopaths

How did you finally get diagnosed? I feel sick and tired all the time, been to doctor's multiple times but they just say "everything is fine :^)" I want to get help before it's too late, how do you get these quack doctors to actually help you

Tell them you really think you might have a problem and it's worth at least checking out. They might say "well especially for your age and condition this is very rare" and "it's almost certainly this instead" but make it clear that you want testing. Better to be out whatever time and money it costs than to have something like this sneak up on you.

Cancer prevention and treatment sounds like a broken record but you gotta catch this early. Especially a type of cancer like pancreatic cancer that could fuck you over even if you do catch it very early.

Rumble Fish
Tetro
Apocalypse Now
Mean Streets
King of Comedy
After Hours
The Killing
Barry Lyndon
2001: A Space Odissey
Caligula
Mongol
Pharaoh
Alexander
Lifeboat
The Rope
Rear Window
Stalker
Solaris
Ivan's Childhood

there is no cure, they say it to get your hopes up and so you dont to to another hospital.

Nah I'm aware there's no hope

families spend a lot of money on dying family members thats why hospitals pretend you can be be saved with a 'magic cure' if you give them your money.

Spend times with your loved ones instead, retard.