School burned in France

lci.fr/faits-divers/romans-sur-isere-une-ecole-maternelle-incendiee-pour-tendre-un-piege-aux-policiers-2002749.html

Hey /pol fags
i'll translate this for you.

Basically, 50 "people" as we call it in france since we dont have the right to give the ethny of outlaws anymore. Have burned a nursery school down, so they can attract police officer to come and... beat the living crap out of theim.

This is basically the situation in France, not to mention the truck in Calais being attacked.

ahh France you used to be so beautiful :'(

>no arrest has been made
>suspects have been shot with the LDB40 (rubber projectile launcher)

No wonder that kind of shit keeps happening. Sandnigs can do whatever they want without even risking being shot at with lethal guns.

French revolution v2 when?

A rubber round can be lethal, you just have to aim for the top if the head.

We tried to tell you cucklords.... You better get your shit together

Say it with me Sup Forums

R E L I G I O N
E
L
I
G
I
O
N

Not going to happen, believe me.

The thing is that most of our politics are islam lovers, building mosque instead of school or factory to reduce the unemployment.

OF

PEACE!!

there are ways to fight, there are always ways to fight

Not the ones the French police is using. They are very large (44 and 40mm) to avoid any penetration. Shooting in the head usually results in permanent eye loss in one eye, a broken nose, etc, which the sandniggers just love to complain about to ask for a ban on those less than lethal weapon. There has only ever been one death with this type of weapon in France, a sandnigger getting shot at point blank range in the chest, resulting in cardiac arrest.

this is actually horrible. shitskins are destroying a beautiful country. it's so bad.

we have to get them out of europe man. we have to get them out.

In france, you basically dont have the "right" to complain : otherwise, you're a white fucker, and the Godwin point is always reached

in india they burned our trains and then we burned their families
they never bothered that state again.

you might not realize this but the world waits for you to strike back and expel these rats so we can be justified when we do the same.

when will Corsica rise again?

Who knows, but if you ask me, France will never strike back, this country is doomed, like most part of Europa

never

France is dead

The fire is rising for too long, France will wake up one day or another

> a group of 50 attack a nursery school
> get beaten by a single policeman
do we know for sure its sandnigs
sounds like smth frogs would do

Try read the OP again.

Of course.

Look at all that multiculturalism

Our arch enemy subjugated by muslims - what a sad thought.

OP, do you have any other sources? My French is ok but not good enough to find y way through various papers.

the muslims are attacking both sides of the tunnel near the tunnel and on what looks like a specific path farther into the UK and into france

seems like some shit you would do if you thought you had a invasion force and wanted to hit them with a pseudo blockade first