Happy birthday Jesus

Happy birthday Jesus

It's pretty disgusting when people think disrespecting a religious holiday is cute or funny. "Merry fucking whatever." The person clearly doesn't enjoy the holiday and is repulsed by the celebration, further set by their sad attempt at drawing a sexual face to imply dick licking. If they hate the holiday so much, why waste their time making this picture?

Also, put your trip back on so you can stay filtered. The thread from last night was deleted for a reason.

U mad

it's funny because the tripfag you're complaining about is actually a pretty devoutly religious

You the one

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS
YOU'RE THE ONE COMING DOWN TO EARTH FROM PLANET KRYPTON

ROLLIN OUT TRACKS AND GETTIN IT ON
TO RAIN FISHES AND LOAVES

Hey Zack

>your religion is shit but we demand you to change the dogmas and let trannies and gays marry whatever they want you fucking shitlord christians asshole.

LOOK WE TRIGGERED A FUNDAMENTALIST!!!
TRULY A MERRY CHRISTMAS! XDDDD

Tumblr needs to leave. Only Tumblr Drawfags should be allowed

>>your religion is shit

Who are you quoting?

And who said anything about Christians? You do know there are other holidays in December, right?

Your the one, sent down to earth from planet Krypton.

RIP ATHF

>jews
kekeroni

>implying Christmas isn't a pagan heresy that has fuck all to do with the birth of Jesus christ as much as it is about winter celebration and the winter solstice
>implying the birth of essentially a sacrificial lamb should be celebrated when the entire point of his life was to die so we wouldn't have to follow horrific nightmarish barbaric Hebrew rites anymore, and thusly the focus should squarely be on that sacrifice
>implying accepting a commercialization holiday isn't literally the fucking opposite of what Jesus "I kicked a bunch of merchants out of a church in an angry rage" christ wanted and isn't a fucking heresy
>implying that the Amish aren't the only real christians that still follow the doctrine of fucking building shit and building a community above all else and that everyone else is pretty much a bastardization of what was already a badtardization of Jesus christ's legacy when the entire fucking catholic church is based off the work of a johnny come lately that hogged the spotlight

Go back to Sup Forums, you pathetic christfag

this. Not even religious people have an excuse to like christmas. Its a consumerist holiday for sheeple.

I miss the days when Sup Forums wasn't a biblegateway colony.

Ironically celebrating Christmas is still celebrating Christmas.

It's a secular as well as a religious holiday. Don't pretend like it's not.

Plenty of sects in Christianity, in fact, don't celebrate Christmas.

Because everything trannies do is for attention.

You know you can dabble in Christian theology without having to be a Christian yourself, right?

Church history and abrahamic myth melting in with Roman and pagan traditions is fucking fascinating, yo, and back then they actually argued about existentialist shit that was pretty universal regardless of belief. Aquinas is pretty much the go to guy for a legitimate defence for the belief in a creator that's divorced of any specific religion.

Broaden your horizons, don't be a euphoric sheep.

>tfw used to be buttmad atheist
>slowly feeling pretty agnostic

New Year's Resolution is to read some Aquinas. My strict Southern Baptist upbringing has turned Christianity into an anxiety-inducing fuel for nightmares and depression. Getting over the associated emotions is harder than ceasing worship. I feel better about it when I remember that I know more about the religion than my parents and grandparents who have never read their holy text cover to cover.

I, too, long for the days when I was 14.

Nice try. I've been miserable my whole life.

But, sure, who doesn't want to not pay bills and not work?

This. Christmas stopped being religious a long, LONG time ago, I don't get why people (especially non catholics/christians) act like it is.

It's funny, growing up surrounded by intolerant fundamentalist Christians reflexively turned me into an atheist.

Now that the atheist community has been thoroughly taken over by intolerant fundamentalist SJWs, I'm reflexively becoming agnostic.

Same.

Despite that, I find it hard to believe in any god I am familiar with other than to fit into the culture in which it/they coincide/s whether IRL or on the internet.

You weren't much of an atheist if your outlook was influenced by who you were or weren't associated with.

Perhaps. I'm just distressed that what was once and accepting and friendly community I felt safe and comfortable in has somehow morphed into a bizarro mirror image of the very thing that drove me to that community in the first place.

So a novel and unfamiliar diety might interest you?