DUDE COPING WITH TRAGEDY WITH HUMOUR LMAO

DUDE COPING WITH TRAGEDY WITH HUMOUR LMAO

I genuinely relied on Scrubs to get me through a tragedy. I owe a lot to the writers and actors.

Especially Turk... that guy's a bro

You really have to be shit at life, when a cringefest show like scrubs have to help you get through a tragedy

literally r*ddit: the show

>t. sad cunt who still lives at home with his mother

You really have to be shit at life, when you spend your Sunday posting on a vietnamese chess forum

>DUDE JUST GO OUT AND POUR YOUR EMOTIONS ON EVERYONE AROUND YOU LIKE SOME KINDA FAGGOT DON'T RELY ON HIDING INSIDE AND TRYING TO GET THROUGH IT YOURSELF

Not everyone is that selfish, some of us want to help ourselves

Too close to home?

Whats the difference to you where support comes from? Should I only lean on what you think is appropriate in times of suffering?

Maybe what you think doesn't mean a fucking thing you dumb faggot?

>sad cunt confirmed

Yeah I see, what I think doesnt mean anything to you.

Scrubs was a fun show to marathon. Idk why everybody shits on it.

It would mean something if it wasn't just an emotional faggot thought

There's no logic behind it, you think you're the one who decides what's appropriate for people to enjoy

It's just spastic, like talking to a child who thinks their favourite food is the best in the world

Something about glass houses and rocks

the sound effects get a bit annoying

It goes to shit when Carla and Turk becomes a thing. All the characters get flanderized around that time too. The first few seasons are pretty good.

It's almost exactly a year since I lay in bed watching scrubs from morning to night crying and telling everyone I was alright

I havnt watched it since cause I'm scared what I might feel

Dude please stop projecting. I just said, that if you really need a tv show to help you get through a tragedy, then maybe you suck at making friends, communication (thats for sure, screaming 'faggot' like an autist), or not being a social outcast.

I couldnt care less what stuff you watch, I dont mind your shit taste

YOUR NAME IS THE SPLINTER INSIDE ME

I have friends, I don't want to burden them with my problems

Maybe you suck at being independent and need some faggot to hold your hand through the tough times and think everyone else needs to aswell

did mash do it better?

Apparently since you still live with your mother.

Ok lone wolf, have fun talking with your bro Turk when your mother dies. Hope your superficial life turns out great for you.

> trying to discuss emotions with autists

kek, this board always delivers

HOW TO SAVE A LIFE

>i'm proud that I'm needy of others

Weirdest alpha stance I've heard of

>crying and relying on fucking scrubs
>alpha
Pick one

>men dont cry
>men dont get over shit by themselves

Truly is the beta handbook on how to live in here

Nigga this is the tv and film board. Why are you here if you don't get that?

yeah?
what's wrong with that?

he's not wrong, if you un-ironically rely on an outlet of entertainment to deal with your issues you're literally an idiot

>the entertainment was written by robots and is not influenced by reality
>it would be illogical to take anything away from fiction