January 11 2017

January 11 2017

Yes or No?

Whichever triggers the most people. I'm thinking yes to trigger terrorists.

Probably no just so I get to see faggots reeeeee

No, because I won't have that nignog desert dweller on the 7PM project try to guilt me into a yes vote

Its almost like we cant lose with this.

Why are you so against gay marriage?

>inb4 christian values

lmao yeah and I bet you go to church service every sunday as well? AHAHAHA faggits

>Right to marry
Yes
>Right to adopt
Yeh but I will not condone it

Negative , just to be difficult

no

if the vote is no, what will be the reaction?

There won't even be a plebiscite.

No, civil partnership is fine. It's fucking hilarious how the left is losing it's shit over the public being allowed to vote on this.

no I go to a mosque and yes sharia law will come in

Fuck no, and fuck off for suggesting it.

Sure, not like marriage means anything these days anyway. Besides, more marriages means more money for businesses like catering and shit.

I don't even want to get gay married in Australia and I hate that nignog desert dweller on the 7pm project tryna guilt me into a yes vote. Fuck that cunt, I say NO.

What other shit does he support that I can hate and also who is he?

Homo's are going to lose in biblical proportions.

I'll vote no just because I'm fucking fed up with cunts trying to push this progressive shit in my face & I want to see them shut down.

They saw brexit pass and now they're afraid they're losing control

>my birthday
why the fuck do we pay politicians to make decisions on our behalf if they aren't going to make any decisions on their own?

>rreeeeeee is now a verb

You're the last Anglo holdout to homosexual marriage, Australia. Stay strong.

Don't be another Ireland. In the overwhelming majority of U.S. states, gay marriage was foisted on the people via judicial fiat. We didn't run out to the fucking polls to give fags this "right".

>voting for anything ever

No to spite lefties and because they've been such insufferable cunts about it and even tried to go Full Stalin and force this shit through undemocratically.

I had been leaning left to spite Muslims, but the behavior of the Greens and Labor in the last few weeks has got me leaning hard No.

Sorry poofs.

What, so they blow stuff up into smaller pieces?

BTFO gays would be far more hilarious than triggering people that are already going to chimp out regardless.

I'm not. I just hate Marxists.

With shit like Safe Schools and Open Borders making me mad, I'm going to take it out on the fag vote, which will make the Left have a mental breakdown if it's No.

If it's Yes, it makes literally no difference to me.

That said;

A No might teach poofs to;

1. Not align themselves with fucking Muslims (just see how many of those fuckers show up to support you at the booth)

2. Separate themselves from the Tranny freaks and pedophiles once and for all.

No

No :)
I reckon 'no' will piss lefties off enough for muds to make fun of them for being queer. Make them see they have to pick one of their pets.

No.

I don't want them teaching kids that it's normal.

Yes for me.

I'm a traditionalist and a conservative.

But gay marriage is already a non-issue in the decline of the nuclear family.

It now instead represents the freedoms of the west that are in opposition to Islam.

Stopping gay marriage won't save the nuclear family, nor will legalizing it speed up its decline.

But saying yes may heighten the disparity between the west and Islam, which we need if we're going to reach a point where we can fight for our civilization rather than succumb to creeping sharia.

Don't just mindlessly follow the pol meme of
>muh degeneracy

Or do, because I don't REALLY care about the outcome. I just morally would rather the clear conscience of not standing jn the way of adam and steve wanting to have a ceremony celebrating how much they like each others dicks (plus think of the extra numerous butthurt feminist cat ladies who waited too long).

2 yes

Tell them youd support them if not for pedophile trannies

Then vote no anyway and say an Australian phrase with the word cunt innit

He is Waleed Aly.

He is a Sunni Muslim who is like our version of John Oliver.

After the Boston Bombings he literally wrote an article in which he prayed to Allah that the terrorists were White Males.

Then he wrote that even if they were Muslims, the U.S brought this on themselves.

After Orlando he did a lot of "muh gun violence", "muh mental illness", while refusing to condemn one of his Mufti buddies who gave speeches on how AIDS and hanging were the merciful way to deal with the disease that is homosexuality.

Every time he complains about something, 20 something pink haired women clap and froth at the mouth and talk about how he ABSOLUTELY DEVASTATED THE BIGOT/CHRISTIAN/STRAIGHT MAN/WHITES etc.

While also ignoring the great big elephant in the room that is adherence to "radical" Islam.

Nah. Fuck em. Even though I am an atheist I'll vote for Fred Nile before the left now. Sick of their fucking shit.

True, fuck Labor and the Greens.

>Make them see they have to pick one of their pets
Well lately it's like sand niggers are at the top of the progressive stack, and gays are seen as just another bunch of FUCKING WHITE MALES.

People care about this whole "issue" way more than is necessary though. Marriage's purpose should be to create a stable environment to raise children in, but that was fucked right up a long time ago.

Fag

Fighting muslims with AK47s sounds like an awesome way to die. Watching dudes suck dick in public and pedophile transexuals teach schools makes me uncomfortable.

I don't give a shit about fags getting married, if they want to do so, they should be able to. The thing is, it isn't about fags getting married, it's about fags pushing their shit on to people who want nothing to do with them, such as religious institutions.

All new gay marriage laws will do is force churches/masques/who ever else who might object into marrying these faggots when they should have the right to object.

I have always been an atheist, my parents gave me the option to choose for myself and I would constantly get kicked out of any religious class in school as I would always call the "teachers" out on their bullshit. However, I fully recognise that for me to be able to hold my belief they must be able to do so as well, lest we become some shithole like Saudi Arabia.

Nowhere in the Bible does it say to go to Church every Sunday, or to even go to Church.. But it is encouraged since you're around other Christians. However, the Christian lifestyle was not really meant to be lived solo, you're meant to be with others (Which is at Church). To put it into another perspective. It's like buying a Ferrari because you love Ferrari's so much, but you never drive it. Or if you love a girl so much, but you don't marry her.

I bet you take those Bible verses (about cutting out the eye, slaying your own wife/children etc) seriously..

You forgot to mention a high ranking member of the Muslim Brotherhood.

I want the AK47s on muslims, brother.

Getting muslims to watch faggots suck dick is going to help us get to that open season. The more they chimp out, the sooner we get to.

Someone wanna explain why Labor and the Greens seem so butthurt about this?

"You don't support gay marriage? Are you some sort of backwards, Christian, homophobic BIGOT?!?!"
"Actually I'm a Muslim and I support sharia law"
"o-ok"

Feed him to the camel spiders and tell the other shitskins they're next

>gay marriage was foisted on the people via judicial fiat.

EXACTLY what they're trying to do here.

They did it in one "Territory", but the High Court overturned it.

Abbott said he'd keep the poofs happy and have a plebiscite (vote), which was tolerant of him.

Then a more lefty politician stabbed him in the back and took over. He doesn't want to break ranks on this though, so he said we will have the vote. The opposition (think our Democrats and the even more nutty Sanders like Greens) are desperately, angrily trying to force the law change through in parliament so it doesn't have to go to a vote....They claim this has nothing to do with the result, because their polling shows that 80% of Australians really, really want this, they say it's;

1. Because the No advertising campaign will make gay children mass suicide

2. It's a waste of taxpayers money (fucking lol, the irony coming from these guys)

Everyone knows the real reason is that they are terrified of losing the vote, for the same reason Brexit lost - The cause is being championed by people the public hates (rich celebrities and disconnected lefties) and also that the No will be a protest vote against other agendas they have tried to push, like the notorious "Safe Schools" pedophile indoctrination program.

That and their pet migrant immigrants, like the Asians and Arabs, will of course overwhelmingly vote No.

>civil partnership is fine

No it isn't. Fuck off with your moderate ideology bullshit.

The Gay Rights movements in intrinsically linked with Marxists and their ilk in Australia.

Anything I can do to harm that I will engage in

voting no to piss off r/australia

i think it will pass in huge numbers anyway

What we really need is another liberal spill to push it back another 3 years again.

Knowing how we'll our government runs at times we may be able to push another 15-20 years out of this until there's an actual vote.

cause there's going to be anti-gay marriage ads and that's triggering to them

This too. You know they will pull the same shit they pulled in the U.S. where they run around suing and putting out of business small operators to teach them a lesson.

Fuck that. That sort of shit is why I will also be voting No.

I doubt it because it turns the SJW's against them (which is like their only support). Even lefties here are turning anti-muslim after the truth about Islam and faggotry has become apparent.

Once the muslims reach a high enough percentage, they will take to the streets like clockwork. If you were to throw a rock at them then, there could be huge reactions

So they'd rather they don't push this and it stays illegal?

Nein

If you want most amount and most vocal triggering, vote no

"Conservative terrorists" dont exist as a demographic, least of all in australia, try harder.

They're fearmongering. Their message is that if we allow the plebiscite instead of just forcing it on us, it will encourage a homophobic revolution and that gay people will kill themselves in fear, I refuse to think that they are stupid enough to believe this and it is just fearmongering to smear the right-wing.

The fact that they chose this argument over "it's a waste of time and money" baffles me.

I'll be voting no because I want homosexuality to be treated as a fetish and not as both a biological trait and a lifestyle. The Safe Schools thing is madness.

It's only democracy if you vote yes otherwise it is tyranny of the majority remember that.

>Why cant gay people be ok with a civil union that has all the financial benefits of marriage, sans those that stem from actual procreation? Why must they subvert a religious concept by wanting the term 'marriage', which is a Christian ideal dealing with the union of a male and female under god for the purpose of procreation? Its because they're not interested in equality, they just want to 'win' and shove it in the faces of 'authority' because they are edgy special snowflakes with literal mental problems.

they'd rather have a conscience vote because then gays won't kill themselves out of fear or some shit

>January 11 2017
it's February you downy fuck
>>i am post thread on 911chan and get >>'s

>Yes or No?
fuck off

i'd rather piss off degenerates than people who would actually kill me tbqh

No.
Civil unions exist.
Only reason why the left are pissed is because it brings out true intentions. It ain't some "muh happy marriage icon dream" bullshit it's basically our equivalent of voting no to piss people off. They're just acting in spite against christianity.

His wife is also a white Muslim convert (formerly a Christian girl).

Die, freak!

No

>inb4 christian values

kill yourself cunt

The christian lobbyists are pushing for the plebiscite while the greens and labcucks are trying to stop it. so that means they think it will fail and most australians dont support fag marriage.

Thing about this guy is I have no idea where his loyalties lie. He does many things that would be considered halal.

>I'll be voting no
So will most of Australia. It's hilarious how the media thinks majority of Australians support gay marriage. They don't. It's just inner-city faggots that think everyone thinks the same as them.

He's said multiple times he considers himself a conservative Muslim. He doesn't believe in gay marriage, he simply pretends to, to fool the kaffir.

I am a patrician. I don't participate in plebiscites.

he's in it for himself, he doesn't care about his religion or politics, he's just using them both to progress his career/fame/life whatever

Reminder that labor have so much influence that it won't even pass parliament

No

If you want to be like NZ (gay as shit) then go for it.

To be fair, thats a white way of thinking.

Stupid fucking comment. Dumb cunt.

That's the Jewish way of thinking mate, not the white way. Get your head screwed on right.

Voting no out of spite for them making me vote on this shit also muh slippery slope.

its true though

no, it's not, it's jewish

This

yeah..nah..yeah..nah...,

Are you both cucks?

Take a couple minutes to read his articles and reports (not what he talks about on The Project).

He's a typical Muslim Brotherhood advocate (and he's literally a Muslim Brotherhood advocate btw). I.E., Soft Shariah.

He's not for stoning fags to death (yet). Just putting them in jail for a few years. That sort of shit.

And this . . .

Exactly.

Waleed Aly OPENLY STATES that he doesn't consider himself a "moderate Muslim". He favours a strict interpretation of Sharia applied to all of Australia.

So they win

Under sharia his gold logie will probably be considered idolatrous.

Next you're going to say you've never wanted to stone a faggot to death.

The amount of people currently living I'd rather see not expands every day.

why don't the leftists care about this? sounds like pauline hanson but muslim

As well as his ability to play guitar.

Pauline Hanson is the opposite of Waleed Aly.

If Ireland voted for gay marriage what hope is there for Australia?

Just pointing out he's of the;

>Cucking for Straight White Men
>Get Out Of Jail Free Card For Muslims

He's playing the leftists like a fiddle. They're just too fucking dumb to see it (like they are with anything related to Islam right now).