Pepe Market Crash of 2016

Is the Pepe Market going to crash because that normie, roastie cunt Hillary Clinton mentioned him? Are normies going to flood the market with shitty shops of Pepe? Could this potentially mainstream white nationalist pepe and drive down the price of white nationalist pepes?

These are the important questions of the 2016 election. These are the memes of our time.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-adviser-son-post-image-trump-s-deplorables-featuring-white-n646431
youtube.com/watch?v=rdhNkv4ryuM
youtube.com/watch?v=jiRfkmJapAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>2016
>not investing in spurdos
Fug :DDDDDDDDD

>they haven't diversified

Pepe is gonna get outlawed!

Things are finally starting to turn up MILHOUSE!

Milhouse is not a meme

I have insider information that the opposite is going to happen. If you haven't invested at this point, it's probably too late though.

Is Millhouse the Jeb of memes?

Jeb is the Jeb of memes.

You are not not a massive sperg.

Now that's what I call a nice portfolio!

I won't be bullied into selling my Pepes by that witch who's clearly trying to take control of the market and make room for the Saudis to move in and flood it with low quality sandnigger Pepes.

Drop the Documents!!!!

I need jew memes!

i didn't diversify, but i had mint condition merchants and pepes, which i sold last year with an astounding profit.
Pepe was always on the failing branh of the memeconomy. Every MayMaymerchant learns that in freshman year.
>mfw i invested in gold now instead of memes

NO. Now that Pepes are illegal the price will SKYROCKET. The same reason drugs are so expensive.

THE PEPE PROHIBITION HAS BEGUN
Smuggle those illegal Pepes!

Pepe is a white nationalist symbol now
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-adviser-son-post-image-trump-s-deplorables-featuring-white-n646431

Pepe's markets will follow a fractal recursion of a compression charge non-destructively creating velocity in the wave form, self actualizing, becoming real. The world's markets will be Kek himself

>1,272
cute.

Jeb as a meme is his most successful role. Far more then millhouse. Millhouse might be the Jeb of memes.

I miss Jeb. He was so pathetic but somehow like-able at the same time.

Kek are you punishing me for telling my mom about you? Please send trips to confirm
When I tried to tell my mom I puked in my mouth, was that you Kek?

I know, look at what's happening to the market in Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=rdhNkv4ryuM

The Market must go down. The balance must be maintained.

youtube.com/watch?v=jiRfkmJapAQ

Your only strategy is to time the market correctly and make sure you're diversified across as many memes as is feasible for you. The rarer memes should only comprise a small portion of your portfolio as I find them too volatile to depend upon for long term growth. I like the more familiar current memes mixed with some classics for long term stability.
Also upon the first signs of pepe market freefall I suggest short selling some more stable Wojak securities.

You should also invest in GBP coins, it's gonna really take off next year, I have an inside source.

Just stay tight guys and keep a close eye to the market, it's gonna be a difficult time for everyone.

Why would you even invest in this?

I bet you invest in stocks too.