Is IDubbbz /ourguy/?

Is IDubbbz /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HrmT3BxsBG0
youtu.be/YQ-Upb4Szms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh it's that angry autistic youtuber

Why did this tweet suddenly get attention?

Doesn’t he just make content about other people’s content?

this guy is neo/b/ incarnate

Yes, but not always videos. He does unboxing vids and talks about extremely shit kickstarter/indiegogo campaigns. He started getting a lot of views for calling other youtube autists out on their shit, and is apparently on good terms with Pewdiepie.

he is 100% right you know
in fact the entire Obama family looks like planet of the apes side characters.

You need to be over 18 to post on this website

kiddo

Is he the "I'm gay" guy?

Keemstar retweeted it out of context like the little gnome that he is.

>and is apparently on good terms with Pewdiepie
retards stick together

Pewdiepie is a machiavellian villain

>and is apparently on good terms with Pewdiepie.

Pewdiepie probably started becoming an edgelord retard around the time he hung out with whats-his-face.

Wow, he does things normal you tubers do but with an ironic distance like we know he’s above it all. Brilliant.

>He does unboxing vids
wow so unique
>talks about extremely shit kickstarter/indiegogo campaigns
so just like sam hyde
wow so unique I bet he also does letsplays huh

Who the fuck is idubbbz

>out of context

picture_of_wojack_with_microscopic_brain.png

Nice try Ricegum

I think Michelle Obama is pretty good looking for a woman her age.

yes

yes he plays furry games

youtube.com/watch?v=HrmT3BxsBG0

This is ultimate idubbbz kino

who the FUCK is ricegum??

At what point did half of the catalog of this shithole become twitter screenshots?

I'm not subscribed to him, but shitty e-celebs getting BTFO is a guilty pleasure of mine, so I enjoy his Content cop videos
He does a large variety of other videos, much of it is just general fucking around, but he is very creative when it comes to videos. I see them all the time on my recommended videos, disabled pokemon go, some thing with catching squirrels, bad unboxing etc. etc. etc

YouTube was a mistake.

same with Twitter

kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys
kys

>mfw I remember his Leafy content cop video

I can't wait for ricegum too release his disstrack just so we can see a leafy style eviseration

some gook who tries very hard to sound black.
essentially the asian jake paul
It's been going down hill for years, but I think the final nail in the coffin was when vine got shut down and all those fucking faggots relocated to youtube. There were shitty vloggers before that, but they all were getting less than 1 million views, nowadays any young twink or petite roastie can crack a million views for doing nothing but videoing their own extravagant lifestyle, which feeds back into itself.

why not just quote everyone and write kys in one line?

My feel when people talk to me about eceleb youtube drama

Pews is literally our man, the most redpilled hero in disguise

My friend asked me if I saw the new idubbz (with 2 b's) video. I went to his house and puched him in the mouth. We aren't friends any more.

>/ourguy/
>dating a used-up titstreamer
I don't think so

what exactly does this faggot even do? He watches youtubers and then makes videos bitching about them? that's it?

did that gook wigger kill he smashed himself yet?

Pre election I despised the swj's more. Post it's not even close. You've become the far more pathetic of the two.

yes, he's too lazy to actually put any effort into his own videos so he does "content cop" vids which is just him shitting on everyone else. He's literally rlm but even more pathetic because he reviews youtubers instead of hollywood blockbusters and he also puts even less effort into being a cynical shithead, plus he's not sponsored by disney. All the preteens love him

t. brainlet in denial

nothing wrong with a brainlet in denial

some peoplewill never be as smart as others but if they are still committed to learning and bettering their knowledge then its good, think joe rogan.
he's probs not the brightest but he still tries to expand his mind when he can, better than him just being a meathead his whole life

Hey fucking retard, take this shit to Sup Forums.

You seem to be a faggot, care to comment?

are the teenagers eating this tweet up too?
how is Sup Forums defending this autist now?

There's actually a lego recreation of the unabomber's ship of fools I like it a lot.

youtu.be/YQ-Upb4Szms

Lolol faggot

Maybe if you're under the age of 12

>shitposting neets
>is this stupid as fuck edgy cunt /ourguy/?

>Ian draining his balls into a big-titty washed up Muslim bitch on the reg
ChadddthundercockTV

>ecelebs

This thread is proof Sup Forums is filled with underage retards