Why is she so perfect?

Why is she so perfect?

Hell do I know. I don't watch this crap.

>SUfags literally jerk off to stick figures

You post this knowing that she is borderline psychotic.

She has no tits or ass, plus she's 6,000 years old and still uneducated about earth customs and human life. She ain't shit.

>Tumblr Universe: physically and psychologically stunted, deformed, midget runs around with Butch Lesbo Spess Alien commune.
>Cuck Falls: bullied kid stumbles into PG Twin Peaks. Gets punished for trying to better himself, like getting away from his autistic sister and her spec. Ed friends.
>Lewd House: bullied kid whose sort of a douche gets abused by 1D caricature siblings. Features a token black guy with gay parents, two illegal immigrant spics trying to get citizenship through marriage, and a low key incestuous relationship between MC and the athlete sister.
>state of modern animation

she was fine until she became a mary sue

>tfw no sexy autistic alien rock gf

Nothing much wrong with the 3rd one really.

>jerking it to stick figures
I sure hope...

You don't know what a Mary Sue is, do you?

>you dont agree with me which means you dont understand
ok buddy

No he's right. You have no idea what a Mary Sue is.

>graceful
>smart
>beautiful
>fit
>top teir fighter
>engineer
>educator
>loyal
>responsible
>witty
>disadvantaged underdog thats actually better than the alphas
>most screentime of all gems
>strict mother type but also cute softie but also punk chick
should i go on?

her only actual flaw-selfish- is played as "boo hoo look at me and my tagic story"

Yes you should go on because you just listed character traits. None of those mean Mary Sue. A Mary Sue is someone who can do no wrong, is the best at pretty much everything to the point of being untouchable, and everyone loves. That is very definitely not Pearl.

Good job confirming that you don't know what a Mary Sue is

Nah. She works in her funcionality as a Pearl. And she fills that role pretty well

Post Pearl art. I'll dump a few

no

That's what /trash/ and google image search is for.

I don't like that.

you realize the main reason they can do no wrong is because of their flawlessness right?
the only thing pearl ever did undoubtably wrong was fushion under false pretense, which is chalked up to her boo hoo story so it doesnt even count
and yeah, shes the most overqualified one there so she is technically the best

You clearly don't watch the show if you think Pearl is flawless. That's hilariously untrue if you even watch 2 of her episodes.

played as charmingly awkward or for laughs doesnt count senpai

It's not that either. Pearl is the most fucked up of all of them. You have to be stupid not to see it.

explain then

Watch the damn show. I don't have to explain what's obvious. It's clear to everyone.

whatever you say, man

Since they don't want to explain it to you here's some examples:

She is very selfish.

She gets jealous/envious easily.

She lets he emotions get in the way of doing the right thing (this almost kills Steven at least once).

She has terrible self esteem and uses an inflated ego as a defense mechanism (a la Asuka Langley Soryu).

There's plenty more but you get the idea.

Nigga have you even watched the show? She fucking tricked Garnet into fusing with her

Garnet is a fusion slut anyways.

>Slut
>2 people in a loving relationship for hundreds fo years

Because there were no other gems on the planet, apart from a furry, a retard and the equivalent of an expensive dildo.

I don't even know to what you're referring.

>the only hope for saving the earth from emotionally-retarded space rocks is emotionally-retarded space rocks

She was bitchy about fusing with any of the CGs, but offered it to the enemy prisoner.