youtube.com/watch?v=uwg6RTjCH7g
youtube.com/watch?v=UujtfN7hCdo
youtube.com/watch?v=9yYp8ZeQ-I8
youtu.be/255xIJ-u0KU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well, it ain't a wrong

>Assault guns

Better get your clips loaded friend.

Let's be honest here, no man should own an Assault Rifle-15 with high-capacity clips.

fpbp

Let's be honest here, no man should own an oppressive Penis with high-capacity balls

Damn you aussies are giving the leafs a run for their money with the shitposting today.

>own SKS
>do have to get my clips loaded

Cunt man.. sounds about right.

>not getting a whole crate of that yugo surplus that comes already on the clips

you god damn poorfags I swear

I am saving up for mine.

Gonna get that and a glock soon for chimp outs.

Calvary saber also.

An AR-15 isn't an assault weapon though. It's no different than my hunting rifle factually speaking.

They're only about $200 in Canada. One of the few cool cheap guns we have you should be jealous of

We need to ban assualt clipazines.

>Kuntzman

As if that wasn't funny enough:

>Jewish man
>*Mort voice)
>"Oh gawd, tha reecoil hoyts my shoulda!"
>"Tha flahshing lights from the brass hurts my eyes, ow!"
>"Tha sulfa gets my allergies going, oh boy"
>"Its so loud, my ears hurt, I want to go home, I think I have ptsd"

>Meanwhile somewhere in America some 5 year old is plinking away at a target with a 44. mag with ease.

>recoil bruised my shoulder
to even feel the recoil of a 5.56 you have to be a huge fucktard

>brass shell casing flew past my face
is that guy a lefty?

>temporary form of PTSD
did he have flashbacks from his youth when the cool kids shoved firecrackers up his ass?

Why the fuck would Americans be jealous that the only fun you're allowed is a basic sks?

The AR 15 stands for Adolf's Revenge 15 million, in reference to it being designed for the second holocaust of 15 million jews and you goys need to ban it immediately.

I'll never understand why you would need something that powerful, but whatever.

Because it's less than half the price of yours. Like I said, one of the few things

>Assault Rifle-15
Shitty troll thread. Dont be so obvious next time.

we ain't shootin' at rabbits, user

None of your business. That's the answer

Kuntzman literally means "trick man" in Yiddish.

is this the merchant's final form?

I bet /k/ had a stroke reading this.

>assault guns
Man, I wish I could afford a stug.

guns are a laugh until somebody points them the wrong direction

here's your (you) 1post OP

sound pretty standard issue

It's not the only fun, it's just the cheapest fun. I also have an AR15, a Walther P99 and I could get a $350 SVT-40 if I wanted to.

Had to be posted

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fSmMPhnnNo0

What a fucking embarrassment. I sometimes think the whole cuck thing is a meme but this is literally it.

gersh, what a Kunt man

youtube.com/watch?v=UujtfN7hCdo

The fact your even calling it that shows your lack of education in firearms

This is some serious faggotry. You can tell what a pussy he is just from his voice

Why is it not a right to own an Aesthetic Rifle -15? Can't use "gun violence" statistics because it has been proven that it's only suicides and niggers.

>(((GERSH KUNTZMAN)))

Nobody needs an assault gun in 1942
Come on guys, it's time for common sense armored vehicle control

What a fucking faggot

>(((Gersh Kuntzman)))
>"PTSD"
What a fucking pussy.

Instantly thought of this gem
That and clips terminology.

Chuckled

>(((kuntzman)))

magnum hurts more

I saw a gun nut open carrying one of these assault rifle 15s, he had an extended clip in it and a laser scope. Give me ONE reason a citizen needs a military grade fully automatic weapon in a public area.

How can new york jews be so sissy whilst israelis are fucking tough as balls? More countries need national service imo

>that swedish flag at the end

You can take mine when you drag me out of the burning wreck dead.

Ya, It is wrong. It's mildly fun. But not really that exciting.

I'd bet a thousand dollars this Kuntzman has relatives who sent millions of slavs to their deaths in the gulags. (((Creeps))) like them think that their people can get away with wanton murder and destruction forever, all the while they cry out for justice as they strike you. There will come a day when the scales of justice will truly be balanced, and they will be on the wrong end of it. I only hope I live to see it happen.

holy fuck this cunt is a faggot
guns are fun, why does he hate it

the way he describes the experience makes me want a gun even more now

I lost myself lol.

Everyone at polygon hates video games.

youtube.com/watch?v=9yYp8ZeQ-I8

The demasculation of men in the furrent year: the article.

>temporary form of ptsd
top kek

>>people actually think its a right to own Assault Guns
People actually think it's normal to act like a total pussy around guns who have been with humanity for 700 years.. might aswell get scared by seing a fucking kitchen knife.. A gun is just a tool for defense or attack, much like a knife is there's nothing scary about it.. Unless you point it at someone when it's loaded, then they could be scared.

How was it fully automatic?

>wanting a military grad fully automatic weapon in your private area

Dude, I mean...if that's what you're into

>The explosions gave me a temporary form of PTSD
"ok"

>it doesn't take any imagination to see dozens of bodies falling in front of your barrel
kikes confirmed as genocidal maniacs

Retards don't understand that unlike in movies people don't fly 5 meters through the air when hit by a bullet, nor do the crumble when hit by just a few bullets, takes more than that, that's why large magazine rifles are important for defense and dealing with multiple assailants.. Or do you think they're just going to sit and wait for you to find extra ammunition and reload?

People who are scared of seeing a gun are fucking retarded, and the biggest pussies in the world, there's little else to be said about it.

>horrifying menacing very loud
>temporary form of ptsd
Does this gigantic pussy get anxiety when he does the vegetables too?

Wow, just wow.
This
That's making me thirsty

Well I remember my first time firing my service rifle, RK 95 TP 7.62 and the recoil, sound and the flying casings startled me a bit but I got used to it after a couple rounds and before this ive never even seen a gun in real life before.

>military grade weapon
gun manufacturers sell to the military, what's good for defense with regards to military is good for civilians for defense aswell..

Don't forget the whole purpose of 2nd ammendment is so they can go toe to toe with military infantry if the military is sicked on them by a despot as they are trying to make citizens arrest for the despot trying to remove the 2nd ammendment. or the 1st either of which is a tyrranical act.

>Give me ONE reason a citizen needs a military grade fully automatic weapon in a public area.

Scares the shit out of any criminals and let's them know this is not the area where they ought to commit crime in. Also you need large magazine weapons to deal with multiple assailants attacking you, people don't go down after just a few shots nor do they wait for you to find extra ammunition and reload.

Retards like you are so detached from reality of how actual shooting scenarios play out and so brainwashed by hollywood that you're even scared of looking at a gun.. think about what big pussies you retards are, guns have been with humanity for nearly 700 years. And now today some effeminate retards have been brainwashed into being afraid of touching or looking at one.

You're brainwashed in hollywood movies by thinking only bad guys ever carry guns, and oh no you must be scared of them..

Guess what if you're carrying a weapon, the criminals are scared of you, you fucking pussy.. Ever think of that? And you don't have to go down in fetal position if they try some shit you can actually defend yourself with more than pleas of "please don't"...

Grow a fucking spine you pussy your ancestors are rolling in their grave of how pathetic you are.

>admits to not knowing what he's doing in the first sentence
>disoriented by discharged shell casings
>literal PTSD for a whole hour after firing
>actual cuck gets menaced and horrified by meme weapon
>uninformed cuck proceeds to advise policymakers
>mfw

REPOST

>kuntzman

He won since you gave him a (You)

>Meanwhile somewhere in America some 5 year old is accidentally shooting his father with a 44. mag with ease.

Oy vey, guns are scawy

>PTSD

So this is how you say faggottry nowadays.

What a world to live in.

It shouldn't be a right. It should be an obligation.

>Kuntzman

>Cunt's man

(((Kuntzman)))

What a faggot, this is the kind of guy that's beaten up and cucked.

Throw the Jew down the well

Here's my take on why there's some males that are literally mortified of weapons today. eventhough they have been with humanity for 700 years now.

In the past you had all kinds of manhood rituals that a man went through with his father and/or by himself and as society has become increasingly urban dwellers, for a lot of people unless they actively search it out, many of these things don't happen anymore..

these people can be meat eaters, and be scared as fuck of a gun, easy fix for these people who are mortified of guns.. have them hunt kill and prep their dinner.. It's going to happen anyways someone else is just going to do it and then they can cowardly sit and eat it and pretend like it doesn't.

If they went through that experience they wouldn't be a bunch of pussies themselves.. it's simply a detachment from reality because nobody has taught these pussies how to be a man ever.. so they don't know how to or even basic things that nearly everybody knew how to in the past. And thus are scared or have anxiety of even basic things.

Similarly they've been conditioned by movies that only bad people carry guns and thus associating guns with fear.. They don't understand the whole greatness of being able to defend yourself.. And letting the criminals be scared of doing anything to YOU..

Instead they would rather have the criminals have a monopoly on weapons so that nobody can defend themselves.. which is what you see in movies. they think movies is reality where people fly 5 meters backwards when shot and instantly drop after 1 bullet.. and only bad guys are supposed to carry guns, so immediately when they see someone with a gun "oh you a bad guy"..

Being around people who know how to handle weapons is one of the safest places to be, nobody in their right minds wants to try to rob them or similar..

>muh 5 year old accidental shooting
That's why you place the weapons in a spot kids can't reach and teach them gun safety you moron.

A kid could just aswell accidentally stab himself with a knife if he didn't know what a knife was.. but once he knows that a knife hurts and not to stab himself with it if you explain same thing with a gun and the kid won't touch it.

These incidents are rare af anyways.

Someone post the vid of the guy shooting an ar-15 resting on his nose and also the little girl shooting an ar-15

>oy vey, it was so scary
>oh the noise and the smoke it gave me the PTSD
I want to think he's just being jewy, I don't want to think a man could really be such a bitch. If a young girl can shoot like a fucking champ [finishing sentences is hard]
youtu.be/255xIJ-u0KU

so my country can be free!

reminds me of this

>Cucked Aussie
>Never Shot an AR-15
>Butthurt
>Scared
>The Shakening
>Tells US what our rights are
>Turns off interwebs and goes sleepy
>Gets shot by Dindu using zip gun

It's called banter, you faggot.
Aussies are pro-gun as fuck (outside of Melbourne and Sydney), the media just tries to hide it.

Shooting guns is more fun than getting fucked in the ass. Therefore faggotry should be illegal.

Just go fuck yourself and stop trying to steal peoples' stuff you faggot.

You cunts didn't even fight back when your government took your firearms. You cunts just gave them up. Hahaha

The culture's very different now.

But besides, only 26% of illegal guns were handed in, and most of those were just pump shotguns and semi-auto .22s.

You lot actually gave up with much less of a fight when your AWB came out a couple of years beforehand.

The recoil from an ar 15 isn't even bad

Thanks Canada

(((kuntzman)))

The weak should fear the strong.

We are smart and got around the AWB.
Look up " Off list lower"

If you try to prevent my family from owning guns: you had better be able to kill me and locate my hidden weapons caches scattered around my home region. Guns have been a part of my life since birth, and will until death. My dad was one of 8 kids, all fed and raised with gun show money.

>being against planned parenthood

You must LOVE niggers

>w-we're such strong freedom-loving individualists
>that's why we get around laws by following them to the letter

Tell me more about how you're terrified of touching a pistol brace to your shoulder because a government agency loosely implied that they don't like you doing it.

The fact is that I severely doubt Americans would ever fight back if something like Australia's NFA happened to them, and I doubt they'd even do as much as we did by burying our guns.
It seems the modern culture is to follow the law to the letter while loudly proclaiming how much you dislike it.

Like Niggers know what condoms / birth control are.