Emm Watson

>6th highest paid actress 2017
>Zero upcoming movies

Thanks Harvey.

I wonder if JLaw will still make movies now that her suger daddy is in prison. They can be both full time feminists now and go campaigning about gender equality in the work place, but not in Hollywood

Wow haha BTFO what ever will she do with those hundreds of millions of dollars she's made jeez what a loser!

Did the Panama scandal break her feminist act?

Anyone who """studies""" english at university and wants to be taken seriously is up shits creek

Wait what.
Or do you mean that fat Hollywood jew who diddled a bunch of ladies?

>now that her suger daddy is in prison
he isn't in prison. he hasn't been arrested. all charges fall under the statute of limitations and that's not even taking into account that all he ever did was use actresses' whorishness to get his rocks off. not like he raped anybody. they did everything voluntarily to get some more roles.

She took a brake to focus on feminism.

And you idiots thought she can't get work.. baka you sad pathetic boys

>literally makes money in her sleep
>never has to work for the rest of her life

Real funny, yeah.

Every actress talks about how hard is it to get role once you hit certain age. She should be trying as much as possible to get roles and be remebered.

how does one focus on feminism?

Hang around somebody who is openly known in Hollywood circles to be a sexual predator.

>rich jew
>prison

if I had Fuck You money I'd study whatever the fuck I wanted too

why? having money doesnt mean you should make stupid decisions

I love studying and learning. If I had a ton of money and a pretty much guaranteed continued career in acting, I wouldn't have to worry about getting good grades even. I could just show up and soak up knowledge.

you dont soak up shit unless youre getting good grades

youll learn by yourself the same thing, only reason to pay for college is the communal environment

anyway studying garbage just because its for sale is retarded

You make good points but I really just like the idea of being a student without any of the financial stress. And I find it interesting and don't need to worry about studying something that will bring me a career so it's not garbage.

sounds like an expensive holiday that lasts a few years more than anything

yeah maybe. it's a pipe dream anyhow.

>women offer to suck you off for a hollywood career
>rape
Get gud you fucking cucks. All these whores consented and you fucking know it.

lad if you wanna study garbage for free you can do an undergraduate for like $500 in a number of european countries

So how old was she when she first got touched by Jewstein?