R.I.P

who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

youtube.com/watch?v=7EtMqijwZhs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DxAhBoYfWy4
sonichu.com/cwcki/Chris_and_health#Cardiovascular_health
sonichu.com/cwcki/Financhu_Crisis
sonichu.com/cwcki/Man_in_the_Pickle_Suit
sonichu.com/cwcki/Mary_Lee_Walsh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maggie "Sad turtle" Gyllenhaal

Daniel Day Lewis

Jonah Hill

Greatest character actor of our generation

Daniel Day Whois?

goodnight sweet prince

Is he actually becoming his old self again?
I figure it's either that or he's gonna go full Buffalo Bill now.

Idras Elba
Its the role he was born to play

This is the farthest from his old self I've ever seen

>oh no!!

I feel bad for him desu at least in his old videos he looked happy at times, now he is pretty much miserable all the time

I dunno it reminds me of his rant when people posted his address online, he also did that Sonichu attack for the first time in many years.
It reminds me of the old days when he was going for Ivy.

>lolcow threads

Sure the rant is the same, but his mannerisms, high pitched voice, facial expressions and speech pattern is completely fucked and insane

so was "she" a troll to begin with or not?

Holy shit he's going to go full workplace shooter

What the fuck was she expecting to happen?
She's known him for several years supposedly, can't imagine what would attract her to Chris.

she's a great troll who played the long game. I don't like how she tries to keep chris to herself though.

a little funny she's been fattening him up with having him put soy sauce on everything he consumes and having him eat 12 prunes a day so he keeps shitting himself more so than he already did.

it does look like he is on his way to having a stroke in the recent video. has she been slowly killing him this entire time? is he r.i.p?

ironic she breaks up with him and deletes her stuff the day they were supposed to meet up finally in real life. he never learns

most likely, though unconfirmed either way
I don't believe she(he?) was hacked, this happened the day before their scheduled date, probably just an excuse

What kind of trauma does a human being have to go through to become like this? He was a normal kid

Oh boy do I have news for you

what does he do all day?

yea she went dark and broke up with him the day they were supposed to meet in real life. she's been killing him slowly having him put heaps of soy sauce on everything he eats and making him shit himself telling him to eat 12 prunes a day saying it will increase his oestrogen.
she also started saying hella the exact same time a troll on kiwi was suggesting to try get chris to say hella in every sentence.

I doubt she's real

Winning a Sonic merchandise contest as an autistic child with abusive parents can have that effect on you.

>and I just won!
poor kid had no idea

>He was a normal kid
He was never normal.

This is what happens when you dont try and help autists and actively try and make things worse for 10+ years.

youtube.com/watch?v=DxAhBoYfWy4

tell people his mother is dying and beg for money for her medicine almost daily then spending said money on toys. rinse and repeat.

read the financhu crisis on the cwci

>she's been killing him slowly having him put heaps of soy sauce on everything he eats and making him shit himself telling him to eat 12 prunes a day saying it will increase his oestrogen.
proofs?

>when you dont try and help autists
Plenty of people have tried to help him over the years, its like talking to a brick wall though. He can never change

>YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT JARED LETO DID FOR HIS NEW ROLE AS

chris eats like absolute shit and craps himself all the time. eating a prune or two will make it worse. eating 12 a day is guaranteed he'd be shitting his pants.

she said this and eating soy on everything will promote oestrogen and help him grow tits. when people tried to get him to stop due to health implications of consuming so much soy sauce she'd intervene and come down on them.

and she has chris wrapped around her finger like a slave.

it looks like he's showing signs of having a stroke if you look at his left eye in the video he posted a couple days ago.

people said she might have a fat fetish but no way in hell that she's real. she's either fattening him up and trying to make him crap himself or she's just doing it to ruse him into having even more health problems than he already currently has.

how much soy sauce are we talking about, I don't think soy sauce is that bad unless you take a shit ton of it everyday but you could say the same about any kind of foods anyway

Jared Leto shoving up a Sonichu clay medallion in his ass to truly become CWC

what do they do for food, i can't imagine him cooking. must all be frozen food and packaged food and restaurants/fast food

sonichu.com/cwcki/Chris_and_health#Cardiovascular_health

go to cardiovascular health section on the page.

and I think there may be her influencing him to do it on the jessica quinn page

What would young Chris think of the Chris of the now?

don't know but I heard he does it on everything excluding sweet foods.

some user the other night said eating that much will wreck you and thats it's pretty much eating insane amounts of salt etc.

he's made videos begging for money so he can get chicken noodle soup and another asking for money so he could get bananas but after getting money he makes a new vid of him playing with newly purchased toys etc.

financhu crisis page has noted the amount of debt they're in, his new purchases and every time he's begged for cash since 2016 which is almost daily

>abusive
Neglectful would be more accurate.

he'd think it would be another person trying to steal his identity

neglect is abuse

NICE RACK

I mean proofs that she's making him eat soy sauce and proofs
as far as I can tell she just defended him doing it but didn't initiate it

imagine being the person having to pierce his infected cock wound

This is true.

jesus christ
Why would you keep telling someone to do that? Like I can understand most of the other autistic trolling shit but that's literally going to end him.

Quite blake

Why be bleak when you can be quite Blake

Source?

Fat fetishism
Many of Quinn's Facebook likes indicate that she has a fat fetish. She appears to be influencing Chris with it. While Jessica was his sweetheart, Chris drew a storyline for Sonichu 12 in which Rosechu gets fat. In his first Q&A video and on Facebook[14], he confirmed that the storyline was influenced by Quinn.

Quinn also encouraged Chris on his method for growing larger breasts, which consists of flavoring his already sodium-enriched food with soy sauce. The extra sodium simply adds water weight to a person's figure, giving the appearance of being fatter.

she's encouraged it and most likely initiated it one would assume.

I doubt she's real and just trying to fuck with him confusing him that soy sauce instead of soy gives oestrogen.

at least it's the reduced sodium soy sauce, I don't think it'll do him that much harm unless he's straight up chugging a bottle of that shit a day or some shit like that

as for the prunes It's kind of funny to think that he's constantly crapping himself but this troll of his is pretty malicious imo, at least he wasn't told do mix chemicals or some shit like that.

link please for inanchu

>tfw trolls probably just saved Chris's life from some really autistic dedicated troll

"Woah! Look at all my new toys!"

be warned you'll come to hate him after reading this

This isn't fun anymore

>sonichu.com/cwcki/Financhu_Crisis
oh, man. this guy is quite the human specimen

if his biopic doesn't end with this shit ending in a blackout and "I just won!" in a diminishing echo I will be mad

Strangely, all the old trolls are actually looking out for Chris more often that not these days

Speak for yourself, eating and shitting himself to death is the only way this magical story can end.

go back to rebbit

i think philip seymour hoffman would have been best to play chandler, but he OD'd like 3 4 years ago

haha agreed. I have to commend the person on their dedication. but I guess taking time with it is necessary now as he's somewhat more aware of the trolling than the old chris.

trolls have to then wise up a bit I suppose and lay out the ground work over time

I already expected this after all those videos talking about his monthly tugboat from years ago, I mean he at least is finally drawing for money but he needs an actual job to get some income and social skills going.

read it all top to bottom

Why is he begging the public? Did something happen to his tugboat?

savage

>Chris fucked a girl with his crooked ass autistic penis and you haven't

He'll be fine

>tfw Chris's shitty life partly inspired me to get out of being a neet and now I'm making $15 an hour
Now his soy sauce shit is inspiring me to cut down on garbage food.

I feel close to this guy tbqh

if I were not a privacy minded individual I feel like I could be in a similar situation

I still feel like I'm getting gang stalked every now and then though

look at the debt they're in. look at what he's been buying since begging and look at the amount of times he does so since he began doing so in 2016.

without the lumberjack keeping things in order it lands on chris. and there are videos of chris having barb read script to beg for him. she looks like she's about to die any day now.

but I guess the tugboat just isn't cutting it these days

>the work continues
What did he mean by this?

playing with legos takes a lot out of him

Who knows but sonichu is fat now for some reason

he fucked a prostitute, she stopped sellig her body after sleeping with him
dont lose hope

Could someone provide me with a quick rundown

?

I wish they make the Chris-chan Saga film series.
It would begin with an original trilogy which chronicles everything from the Megan Saga to the First Exile.
A prequel trilogy or a three-hour package film made up of three one-hour movies which chronicle everything before the Megan Saga.
A sequel trilogy chronicling everything starting from the First Exile.
And some Anthology films made as anecdotes.
If the tales of Chris-chan continue even after the events of the Sequel Trilogy, then maybe we will have another Sequel Trilogy.

Man, it's been almost a decade since I last got curse-ye-ha-me-ha'd. Feels nostalgic.

There is no quick rundown, there is a literal encyclopedia about this guy, start reading

the worlds shittest person. a probably the most documented.

watch the documentary, watch the sonichu 101 cwc lecture and listen to the multiple hours long discussions on the guy.

then read the sonichu.com pages

sonichu.com/cwcki/Man_in_the_Pickle_Suit

sonichu.com/cwcki/Mary_Lee_Walsh

>sperg trailer trash does extremely spergy things in his quest for a boyfriend free girl
>enabled by his ancient, ineffectual, stupid parents
>he goes online to share his OC and life
>gets trolled, stalked, and has all of his activities maliciously cataloged by other aurists for like 12 years now

When chris dies (no doubt in a hail of bullets) the cwcwiki will serve as a well researched archive so werener herzog can finally make the definitive Chris chan documentary.

What a long strange trip its been

he realizes he gave away his license?

The JRR Tolkien of pure autism

He literally gives out his name, address, phone number, date of birth any opportunity he gets anyway

autism + home schooling

Everything's out there for Christine anyway

A long time ago Sup Forums discovered chris. This was back in the very old days before Sup Forums was ruined by mass media exposure and normification. He is a legendary autist that really would take months to describe. Sup Forums trolled chris for a very long time but got tired of it and moved on. But there are still weirdos who follow and document his every move

>Chris-chan
>realizing anything

>(no doubt in a hail of bullets)
I wish. But I feel like the CWC saga will end with a sigh when he ends up on the streets, cut off from the internet, and dies in a ditch during a winter with everyone being non the wiser like the millions of other mentally ill homeless people before him.

I really miss old internet freaks like Chris, it's so weird seeing him with social media accounts.

if he moves into terries van we might still get content

What would happen to the house after Barb dies? Does she own it?

Where do they even live now? Their last hoarder fire hazard met its extremely predictable and preventable end, didn't it?

will the state take care of him eventually? if some agent of the government assesses him and sees the way he lives then surely they'd diagnose him with something serious
are there mental asylums for people that don't have any money behind them?

they're in hundreds of thousands of debt. house will probably get taken away and chris will have to live on the streets

nah he'll probably die out on the streets