Created some of the greatest fiction ever written

>Created some of the greatest fiction ever written
>Conservative
>Christian

>"Tolkien was blue-pilled"
Explain yourselves.

>promoting race mixing between elves and humans

He thought the Jews were a "gifted people" and hated racism despite growing up in South Africa and seeing first hand the savagery of blacks.

I like his books but the guy was very blue pilled and essentially a neoconservative. He based the Dwarves on the Kikes. Even gave them a promised land.

>neocon
The man was very much against big government/industrialism. He even said that he's "more of an anarchist" and would support an "unconstitutional monarchy".

Full blooded libertarian of the non cucked variety

>greatest fiction
I read Lord of the Rings once. took me like 3 months to get through because it was so overwrought. It's overrated.

>Not getting some hot elf punanni

I tried to watch the first movie 3 different times and literally fell asleep each time.

I mean neocon in the sense he would have shilled for Israel hard. The whole political alignment has been hijacked and is centred on fucking dying for the Jews.

>He thought the Jews were a "gifted people" and hated racism despite growing up in South Africa and seeing first hand the savagery of blacks.
Do you honestly think all of his papers were released? His entire family lives high on the hog from all the shekels from those books and then movies.

Had a hard life, mother died and raised by a priest with his brother, fought in WW 1 at the Somme.

Hardly a cuck or "blue-pilled."

he's based.

>thinking Lord of the Rings was good
Top kek, return when you're over 18, user.

I'm voting for Cocaine/LSD Lord of the rings Marathon.

Both Cuntry's

since when racism is red-pilled?

>Taking three months to read three fantasy novels
>Having the attention span of a fly and being unable to focus on a film

The two of you are what's wrong with society. Have some fucking perseverance. And even if you fail at that, why the fuck would you post in a thread about an author/film you didn't fully digest?

Fucking cucks.

>Fucking cucks
lol, did shitting all over your favourite novel trigger you?

the book needed an editor for fucks sakes....even Jackson knew it, he left all the Tim Bambodil parts out of the movie

The man fought in the Battle of the Somme too.

These are quotes from his letters that have all been released. I'm not saying he was a cuck but he was blue pilled.

>Implying you wouldn't want an elfu
>Germany criticizing anybody about racemixing

Because without it you get the extinction of whites and therefore the collapse of the West. Enjoy your shitty third world theocratic tinpot dictatorships

>Not liking based Tom Bombadil
Woah, shit taste isn't allowed on Sup Forums.

hey it was Peter Jackson who directed the films not me

but something had to be cut....sorry tom

He was a hipster contrarian faggot.

urafgt