Hillary BTFO

Her polling averages are crashing harder than the twin towers

>Abc/WashPost

What a fucking outlier

the important figures are polls from key swing states
and trump still needs to pull up much harder than 2.4 points in some of those to win

CTR ON SUICIDE WATCH

slow and steady wins the race

It'll be interesting to see what happens over the next few weeks.

>Trump makes another gaffe when his polling draws level

>Hillary is replaced

>Election process is fucked with due to some """crisis"""

>is smug about Trump being behind
>chooses RCShit as an aggregator, which is known for deliberately cherrypicking outliers to attract views to their shitty website
>even then, Drumpf can't break 44, which is widely thought to be his ceiling as well as a mark that makes it impossible for him to win
>lives in a third world shithole where he might get shot at any moment
>gets cheated on by his gf with the BCC

LA Times has consistently produced very favorable polls towards Trump, though.

But yeah, Trump is narrowing the race. But its not enough - now he has to actually start to win states. Iowa seems to be slightly in his bag, and North Carolina should be the next to fall. Then he has seven weeks for Ohio, Florida, Nevada, New Hampshire. He wins those, he wins election with narrowest margin possible.

I can't wait for all of the new polls to come in, it's hard to vote for her after seeing that video. Thank you meme magic.
It's weird how naive some people are that they even need see a video of her passing out to believe the legitimate health concerns.

Vid related

She thinks she can be the leader of the free world after this.

Imagine her first meeting with putin. Will she faint?

>Mfw he invites her to a stairmaster challenge press conference

Hillary had to be a fucking corpse for Trump to beat her lmao

A FUCKING CORPSE

Congrats on beating someone who died on camera. Hard fought and well earned.

>Mfw he turns up the heater to 80°

Whats wrong Hillary? Can't handle the heat?

Congrats on nominating a walking corpse. You democrats have great judgement.

We appreciate your help in getting Trump elected.

>LA TIMES

That downward slope is literally only like that because every single day the LA times releases their outlier poll. I really wish they would show the results for each day instead of deleting them and updating the poll. It would make it obvious how much of a bullshit poll the LA TIMES poll is.

Shes falling apart.

I hate how every angle of this event that was filmed has some bodyguard suddenly standing in front of the view. It would be even more devastating for her campaign if you could clearly see how they have to drag her weak body into the van.

also

>WE'RE LOSING
>THIS MEANS WE'RE WINNING!

Kek, more leftist denial. Keep it up, leftist suffering gives me pleasure

>Seahawks fan
Over the line

>joined summer 09

:^)

I think Trump has always been ahead but the pollings were cooked in favor of Hillary.

It's too obvious now for the pollsters to keep lying for Hillary and they have to start giving honest results.

>you democrats
I didn't nominate anyone faggo and I'm not a demogorgon

Doesn't change the fact that your candidate needed Hillary to be a career criminal as well as dead too finally beat her in the polls.

Face it. Anyone with a clean background and decent health would be mopping the floor with Trump's toupee by now.

His success was completely predicated on the opposition being horrible. And dead.

Trump will win, deal with it leftist scum. No amount of denial can change that. Hillary is a shit, banana republic tier candidate. Once the media sees that she will never make good on her promises to them, they will rush to get favors from the winning side. You know it's true, and it hurts you. Your pain gives me pleasure.

>different polls for the same week are over 10 point difference for a particular candidate
This is how you know there is something fishy

A win is a win my friend.

And you better believe we will celebrate.

Of course there were they polled with 40+% democrats. Democrats only make up 30% of the country so they assumed the numbers would be the same as obama.

We can smell your fear, livestock. You're realizing that Hillary is a trash candidate and you will lose. I hope it hurts. I love when leftists suffer.

Election day will be the most suspense the world ever faced. Whoever wins, we lose.

>realizing
Lmao I was never a Hillary supporter you stunted fuck.

I'm glad Trump finally pulled ahead. Over her dead body hahaha

Had to hold the laughter, because my boss is around. Goddamit user...

So I guess you trust ABC/Washington Post and Barbara Streisand

BACK TO WORK GOY

Might get rich selling all this salt

>Denial

Isn't that what you call it when Trump is losing in Dozens of polls except a single outlier poll yet you still convince yourself you're winning? Most of Trump's supporters are in sparsely populated rural/middle America , where Democrats never have a chance of winning anyways. The most relevant parts of the country are the highly populated metropolises that always vote Democrat (and are now mobilized more than ever against Trump) Even if Trump won the overall popular vote (as in a shit ton of rednecks showing up to vote in Red states) he has absolutely no chance of winning in the Electoral College.

Logic is against you. Screencap this post so you can save it and look at it on November 9 when your entire worldview comes crashing down.

Jesus Christ, you just faceplanted

>being this mad over polls
Pick a candidate that doesn't have crooked legs next time.

Realclearpolitics should really start banning some polls that are obviously biased like crazy.
ABC/Wash has been proven several times to rig their polls and sites keeps bringing them up..

>This is before the voters take into consideration the last week as a whole.

Gonna be fun lads

Hillary could be a literal corpse and she would still beat Drumpf.

So I'm guessing you have the same complaints about the ABC poll being included?

They're trying to keep the narrative that this is close alive

>drumpfags

>Unironically says Drumpf
>Not CTR

pick one

Why would the LA Times of all polls have a conservative bias?

Ikr when will they learn

>HILLARY BTFO
>She's still winning

The difference is that the ABC Poll isn't updated daily and forcefully altering the slope in a way that makes the other polls less relevant. Can you imagine what it would look like if ABC released a poll daily? Even still it's not nearly as inaccurate as the LA TIMES poll which is usually the only poll among dozens to show Trump leading.

LA Times is ahead of time.

That just shows you how idiotic Hillary supporters are.

So your complaint is with the slope? That makes no sense. Unless you are in the business of taking screencaps.

Is this a new meme?

My complaint is that a daily poll is inaccurate because the methodology is inconsistent with the rest of the polls. By updating daily, the LA TIMES polls is way over-represented in the line.

You can zoom in and see her feet, she gets dragged the whole way

realy makes you think huh.

It says that the poll includes responses from september 6th. So it includes a rolling average. There is nothing wrong with that.

Those polls probably barely factored in views of her pneumonia and lying about it.

This election is over, Hillary got BTFO so hard this weekend she will never recover. Fucking c-span is talking about the procedure to replace her. It's over, I can't imagine the deep despair at CTR headquarters.

Yep, her head is drooped forward, she was unconscious.

The woman lost her fucking shoe on the road you want this for president? At least Trump can keep his shoes on at the end of the day.

wut

the LA Times poll has kept them tied for the last month, how would that somehow create a downward slope?

Legend says Trump sleeps with his shoes on.

Hes just a shitty CTR shill. Nevermind that La times doesnt do 4 way polls and the slope is obvious in that matchup as well.

Yes but you have to look more closely. I wanted the videos that were filmed to be even more graphic so her entire campaign completely crashes.

Has them tied, when most other polls show Hillary leading, sometimes by up to 10 points. You really don't get how it would create a downward slope?

Seeing a trend?

>Trump still behind

JUST

This can be said for either side

So I talked with a guy yesterday who described himself as further left than Bernie. When I jokingly said
>who are you going to vote for when she dies?
he immediatly and without pause said
>Shes an old lady wearing Kevlar in the summer heat, these things over heat you, Trump is in pretty bad shape too.

Its weird, being shilled in real life is different than text.

>saltier than the dead sea

> Hillary losing a 12 point lead in just two weeks
RIP in peace