>they constantly talk during the movie
>after 30-45 minutes they decide to leave

I guess they came to see Gosling

But numale libcucks love it

>Blade Runner 2049 passed the bechdel test

Representative of humanity (Wright) - Woman
Representative of Replicants (Dronefu) - Woman
Representative of Resistance - Woman
The film's central mystery, the person on whom it all hinges and closes with - Woman

These roles mostly could have been played by men. Besides an ineffectual Replicant protag and old Deckard everyone was a woman.

stop lurking faggot

>K falls in love with a program
>no clear YAAASSS QUEEN SLAAAAAY moments
That's why. Women being "replaced" plus no overwhelming demonstration of an overpowered, pure good female.

but mike loved tfa so does that make him a numale?

>the brainlet makes the thread again
i read through the article you're trying to use to justify liking this dishonest movie. her point was basically that there are a lot of scenes with women and fembots being brutally killed. The title is sort of click-baity because I expected it was about to be this long feminist tirade, but no, she just doesn't like it because it's too graphic.
article in question: archive.is/QwGbe

can you tell us what our guy armond thought of it op?

Basically this. I was reading why reddit didnt like it some say it was "insulting" who the fuck gets insulted by a movie unless your such a pleb the only way you understand a movie is to completely self insert

Why does WB keep trying to recapture the lightning in teh bottle that was the first Matrix movie with this movie Inception, Cloud Atlas, Pacific Rim, Transcendence, Jupiter Ascending, Pan (to a lesser degree) Batman v Superman, and Edge of Tomorrow?

it had a decent impact on pop culture as far as movies as go, but did it really make that much money for them? It was a good success at the box office, but it wasn't a crazy big hit and nor were the sequels. Did they really make that much money off of dvd and merchandise sales? It's not like I remember seeing or currently seeing many people walking around with a matrix t-shirt or anything and they probably didn't sell a bunch of toys.

Do some of the higher ups really like movies like this or are scared to stop trying to make another movie like it? They've made a few movies that were trying to be kind of like it, but didn't seem to do that well financially so it seems weird that they keep trying to keep making movies kind of like that first Matrix movie.

But they will get all their dreams come true, they will be born male instead, that's clearly what they want.

mike who?

general audiences are too stupid and too pleb to even appreciate this basic shit. using establishing shots confuses them because they think something has to be going on in every scene

You'll love ______, unless you're a woman.

Because contentment is dependant on a Y chromosome.

What's your top 10 films of all time and top 5 of 2016?

they will regret what they wrote. Chop of their dicks and give all their savings to a professional victim on patreon to save face.

Worse than that actually.
Literally every case of a non-virtual woman wanting or demanding something in BR2049 is utterly rejected by the main character. Both shit they demand that he should do (his job for psycho and cop, kill deckard for rebel bitch) and sexual/relationship advances (cop, psycho, prostitute).
It's like the anti-female power fantasy.

Why must feminists miss basic character traits and plot points. The main character breaks his chains and decides to do his own thing by not following authority. It had nothing to do with not listening to women. He'd have done his own thing no matter what.

does this mean.. it's a good movie?

brainlet

How much Putin pays to make this threads?

>I didn't get it and I'm a woman. Ergo, all woman-kind will not like this!

The absolute state of critical reviews these days.