MCDONALDS WILL PAY FOR THIS

first the legalisation of poz loads, now this...
nuke america and then spit on the ashes, it's the only viable solution

The legalisation of poz loads is truly beyond acceptable.

Whats happening?

>This is the Reddit and Memey audience

this is everbody who supports daca in any form deserves to be crucified

>the average american is mexican
EL BURGEROS BTFO

>There is no conspiracy to destroy the west.

Feeling sleepy goy? Just eat some Soy!

>Amerimutts

American genocide when

jajajajaja

Lol good luck we have the number one military and economy, only yuropoors are getting genocided.

Red Shirt is a real life Trollface.

GIVE US THE SZARKOZY SAUCE, NOOOOOWWW!!! WUBBA LUBBA

and the white race

What the fuck? There's terrorism and natural disasters going on RIGHT NOW and people make a bigger deal of some entertainment/consumerism related bullshit?

WTF??

I don't want to live in this world. People are fucking dying, don't have access to water or hospital in america because of the quake, and all they can do is REEEEEEEEE about some cartoon fast food shit?

god r&m's fanbase quickly became the most cringiest on the planet

jesus christ

Fucking mods stop deleting these threads, let us make fun of amerisharts in peace

this, also it's sort of Sup Forums related

SAUCEEEEEE

R&M isn't Sup Forums related. It's Sup Forums.

BULD WALL

SAURCEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>all these retarded childrens who don't know how (((limited time))) marketing works

In 6-12 months they're gonna be praising McDonalds for bringing back the sauce permanently as if this outrage never happened.

Asking for sauce

Sweet and Sour is better.

>

>not a single white kid

really makes you think

In 2 weeks nobody will remember that sauce debacle.

ADHD and the need for the 'average' nerd to have some control over a small part of there life will make them find a new cause in a week. But it won't be an important cause, just some entertainment related shit.

by who euro? did you forget your military consists of a few guys with brooms while leeching actual protection from america through nato?

This is actually what Sup Forums looks like.

before it loses its appeal and they take it away again

>this is actually what capeshit fans look like
ftfy

>look up szechuan sauce on walmart website
>these mongs could just get a decently sized bottle at most stores for $3-4
>instead they're doing this shit for the sake of memeing

>and economy

Viral marketing with illegals

>Thinking people actually care about issues beyond the opportunity to make themselves look good via virtue signaling on twitter
who cares about real problems lmao, we have REAL things to worry about like when R&M S4 and the new Game of Thrones book is going to drop (SPOILER ALERT: NEVER! XD)

anything other than BBQ sauce is for hipsters

It's a thing children do. That why they put SW on everything when a movie comes out. Children will beg thir parents to buy anything SW. Even toothpaste and kiwis.

It's just that this world is now full of manchilds.

So is simpsons but that doesn't get deleted. These top of threads are obviously off topic though. Anyways why couldn't they have just made it a widespread sauce available everywhere? People would buy more mcdonalds maybe if they knew they could get it, shits dumb

>SZARKOZY SAUCE

hmm...

reminder mulan came out in 1998. And I seriously doubt anyone under the age of 8 would reasonably remember the taste now.

Reminder that McDonalds have managed to successfully pull off the first ever franchise tie-in that is not associated with children's happy meals

This is fucking amazing work from them, they've managed to get adults to attend their restaurants SOLELY because of a product associated with a movie and the best part is that they're not children who can be controlled by their parents

This shit is a fucking game changer, I'm telling you right now. If I were McDonalds I'd be creaming my pants and getting on the phone to netflix to make sure other hipster numale garbage shows were pushing my products as much as possible. Start with that bojack horseman garbage and work from there

Jesus christ it's just a fucking fast food dipping sauce. Even if you love the cartoon and thought that joke was the funniest shit ever what are you even going to do with it?

You can get that sauce fucking ANYWHERE. In the supermarket, at the fucking drugstore (not kidding, they sell that shit at my drugstore), at the convenience store.

You can get it in cheap bottles, in little packs, anyway you want!

Just fucking put a R&M sticker on it and you're done. Fuck McDonald and their cheesburgers for ants. Every year they keep shrining everything and it taste like fucking plastic and cardboard now.

For the same price as a McD 'meal' I can get some schezuan chinese food that will last me 2 days and a half of eating only that for every meal.

they're not controlled by their parents but they're still children throwing a hissy fit over dipping sauce

Honestly, it's going to open it up for all the other fast food places just wait for Taco Bell there usually pretty hip these days.

I'm old enough to remember when McD had huge burgers and a secret sauce that didn't taste like acrid ass sweat.. It was the 80s. I miss the 80s...

>legalization of poz loads
what?

what the fuck is a poz load?

Wrong. Hot sauce will always be the definitive sauce

No, this is what capshit fans look like.

california just downgraded not disclosing your HIV status to a sexual partner if you're positive from a felony to a misdemeanour

So now jamal can give your sister AIDS and it's treated as no worse a crime than a parking ticket

I thought Sup Forums was memeing me at first but it's real

shame they have to go back

It's already happening. Just check out all of the official twitter accounts of all the fast food joints. They all seem to emulate the snark of a 16 y/o redditor, and I seem to be the only one that finds this disconcerting.

Sauce is for losers. It was invented as a way of disguising the less-than-fresh (somtines rotten) meat people had to eat back in the days before refrigerators and shit.

Yeah Wendys got on the meme a while back

People forget these are gargantuan corporations and they're not fucking dumb

Why do you find it disconcerting?

>not wanting your degenerate sister to get aids for being with jamal in the first place.

Was it nationwide? I saw a huge group of people surrounding my local McDonald's yesterday

>jamal can give your sister AIDS
Is this all you people think about?

what the fuck that shit is like borderline murder

Not him but I find it concerning because it's lulling people into this idea that these mega corporations are your buddy

People used to be resistant to this "how do you do fellow kids?" shit from companies but now they're fine to go along with it

barely functioning autists who have no social skills beyond parroting dialog from the show have taken a non sequitur and have shown us the humanity really is in ruin.

Le 56% faces

You really see beyond the veil, they'll never trick us.

*brofist*

I've been thinking about it more ever since california legalised it, I have to say

Maybe people need to start murdering californian legislators? Just a thought

Nah, the same old law still apply if you go bareback. If yoou use protection at all times, you get a lesser sentence if found guilty. Sounds reasonable to me.

I guess but either you're going to eat fast food or you're not regardless of whether or not they have an entertaining twitter feed.

>I'm going to plunge my diseased cock into you but it's ok because I wrapped it in plastic

How about no

>He doesn't remember when neckbeards were flocking to McDonalds for their MLP toys

>Britfa.gs on MY Sup Forums?

Neat.

oh don’t worry, we decriminalized petty thefts and lowered assault on a police officer to a misdemeanor

>americans
>white

It's still illegal, it's just a lighter sentence if you're not trying to give other people aids on purpose.

Beefy.

You see this a lot within the LGBT community and certain brands that are aligning themselves with those issues. Like starbucks cups with rainbows on the side of the their cups. Like since when does a multinational corporation give a shit about who I fuck. It's nefarious. Yet so many fags and hags will flock to get their overpriced tasteless coffee while clapping and going YAAAS.

I don't care, I want to know that shit beforehand and I consider it a violation if I'm not informed. Even the law still considers it a violation but for some reason it's now not as bad as it once was. Why exactly?

And don't forget this is burgerland where colleges have their own kangaroo courts that operate outside of the law to determine rape accusations against students and disregard basic judicial principles to deal with this matter. I guess aids-riddled fags are higher up on the totem pole than women now? I dunno

I just see it as blatant emotional manipulation. They found a way to tap into the bugman rebbitor market.

>people used to be resistent to this
No, they didn't.

>hanging out with bro on the weekend
>go see some gay ass movie about two dudes in love
>absolutely disgusting
>we go up to the parking garage to leave
>suddenly bro slams you up against a pillar
>bro is obviously frustrated and just need a a quick bro release
>being the dumb faggot you are you let him slam his cock in your asshole
>few weeks later start being died because you got homo virus
>get dragon didldo and letter thanking your for being such a bro
>post script reads he normally uses protection
sounds fair to me bro

AIDS has no cure.
You shouldn't get a lighter sentence for giving it to people, don't give a fuck if you forgot to tell them, that's your fault.

younger people especially did

I remember when mcdonalds was this giant fucking monster in peoples' eyes, now it's a puppy

What's the entire product tie in? McPizza?

>i only gave you my diesease accidentally
>what do you mean i shouldn’t face the full consequences of my actions
tough shit if you have the disease and you use condoms, you aren’t t owed or deserve a lighter sentence. the burden is still solely on the person to prevent spreading it no matter the cost to themselves

I'm 35. What time period are you even talking about?

Why are they using bubble mailers?

That's a waste of bubble mailers

brand loyalty with kids isn't new.
>coke and muh hipster pepsi/mt dew.
>console wars.
>whatever stupid shit toy ads i mean shows they like etc.

>I'm 35

haha fuck off gramps

Are you also mad that manslaughter gets a lighter sentence than murder?

It's a promotion for their new Buttermilk Chicken Tenders.
The sauce was just a one day thing.

Philanthropy is the future of marketing.

>35 year old lurking on a japanese image board

great live you have gramps

>tfw still sitting here patiently waiting for a new season of venture bros

You guys are the ones wasting your precious teens and twenties on this place.

I haven't eaten McDicks since I was 7 years old, and I've just finished uni. I guarantee you people will still flock and worship McDonalds no matter what their age is.

???
The lighter sentence if for not telling AND not giving it to them.

why did they use an unmailed pack of bubble mailers to make signs? those things cost money