Okay so nobody told me this show was actually kino

Okay so nobody told me this show was actually kino.

Why the fuck did I let Sup Forums meme me again?

youtube.com/watch?v=dHg50mdODFM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Okay honestly this isn't too bad. Still not watching it though

samefag

youtube.com/watch?v=j38aX4JxINQ

I don't even need to click this to know it's the same easily debunked video that is posted every time this show comes up.

You guys gotta get some new material. I have never even seen the show but I find this guy insufferable.

>"Why is the season 2(?) antagonist not revealed until season 2??"
>"Listen to how bad the music is!"
>Proceeds to cut the music off before it even starts, preventing anybody from forming their own opinions
Drives me nuts. His other videos are the exact same shit.

Original shows >>>> experimentals >>> live action >>> nuShows

Talking about your feelings does not make a good cartoon

The show is already showing that the writers don't know how to move a story foward though. Whatever they're building up to is clearly gonna be disapointing.

Can a live action show not be original or something? None of these things are mutually exclusive.

You are giving me autism

Did you see the newest arc? This is the first time in a while I'm confident the writers actually have a solid plan.

>Lars is trapped in space
>Yellow and Blue diamond are now actively searching for the main cast
>Pic related

The pace is finally starting to pick up and it only took 5 seasons

The only thing I've managed to pick up about this show is that it's about an autistic fat kid who lives with lesbian aliens.

Pretty accurate.

It's basically about a group of magical girls who's leader falls in love with a human and sacrifices herself to give birth to their child, a young chubby boy. kinda funny on paper, a fat kid becoming a magical girl.

Omg YASSS yo the show is awesome as FUARK desu. You should come to our Sup Forums tumblr we have for the show, SU is fuarken EPIC

oh shit i didnt. stopped watching like halfway through the 4th season. guess i will keep going

>"Okay so nobody told me this show was actually kino."

Do you like to fondle little boys too, OP?

good shill

Why do you guys get so upset when people like things you don't. Autism?

Why is that only queers use this level of argument?

>The new bladerunner sucks
>Hey fuck you fag, I liked it

>Chubby Jew kid, king of the lesbians is garbage
>why do you have to say that
Go fuck yourself back to Facebook or Reddit if you want positive reinforcement

the video is about how its a shitty cartoon made by some jew in order to brainwash children into thinking being a tranny is cool and also goes into the history of trannies and how is all based on bullshit by Richard Money

That is Sup Forums levels of paranoia

It has kino moments desu, but also a lot of gay shit

I'm not talking about the actual gay shit, that stuff is fine, I'm just saying the show is a little gay often

I don't really see some of the SJW shit people talk about but I only watched a few episodes on and off.
It's alright background noise I guess

hes right though user. the shows creator and the fan base dont even deny this and he goes into the whole Richard Money situation, which is where the "sex and gender are different!" argument comes from, and its all based on lies money told just to make his preconceived point

that doesn't make it a better or worse show.

I seriously doubt that the writers were rubbing their hands together thinking about all the children they will brainwash. Especially considering the actual content of the show if you were willing to watch it.
>The single father is the only character who is played completely straight after the first few episodes, and is often the one giving the best advice to Steven
>Scrapped black character that can't read
I know it's easy to look at a show like SU and assume it's made to push an agenda first and formost, but having watched it I really just think it only seems that way. The morals are never skewed to one political view or another.

Infact, there is a whole episode where the father's brother is in town and is played as a very conservative character that the main cast needs to accept the different views of. It's not that heavy handed in the show, but the writers got a lot of flack from the fanbase for saying it's okay to be accepting of other view points

t. I haven't seen the video

>when this exists

No I have. Girls dancing sexually with other girls doesn't equate to lesbian brainwashing.

K I N O

This is startlingly gay

It's okay. It's tumblry as fuck but it's okay.