State of Western media

This is the #1 read paper in Belgium. The leading article on the website is currently this.

Translation:
Top doctor warns: "Trump and Putin may have poisoned Hillary Clinton"

wtf Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/top-scientists-claims-clinton-poisoned-vladimir-putin-donald-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=g83T0eFdmuA
youtube.com/watch?v=y03Sc0H3n8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Poetin
What the fuck, why does dutch have its own romanizations of names when everyone else uses the same ones?

It's true.

Higher form of phonetics.

>zero evidence provided

How the fuck can the media report this when A there is no blood work showing poison in Hillary's system nor anywhere in her environment and B if she had been poisoned, evidence leading to Putin or Trump

This is FUCKED! lmao

WTF kind of language is that? Belgiumish? It's terrible.

Nice to see germans can read this without translation.

because it baits clicks...

They want you to be able to read what city you are currently invading.

and this

Hey, Dutch is a beautiful language you ignorant American

Bull fucking shit, this is just as predicted

Link me

>HLN

Reading HLN makes you retarded. All of their articles are tabloid bullshit.

autism much?

>Obama will serve
>not the vice president
Look at this guy everybody. Look at him and laugh.

Topdokter

Read this article when i woke up. Literally sharted my pants of laughter. You just can't make this shit up. PRAISE KEK for he is the true messenger of lulz

Enjoy your third term of Onbongo who will probably ban guns, open borders and put double digit IQoons within a 5 mile radius near your house soon

almasdarnews.com/article/top-scientists-claims-clinton-poisoned-vladimir-putin-donald-trump/

in all seriousness, I really want to see Hillary's blood reports, since it will most likely show Alzheimers

I'm aware of that. But you can't ignore the fact that it's the most read news site of Belgium so lots of people are influenced by this.

>vergiftigd

Jesus, what a fucked up language.

Looks like someone bashed his head on the keyboard.

Fegbchdotgbdbmngr

>Poetin
Yeah, the left-leaning media will shill hard for WW3.

tbqh around 51% of the entire US population has IQ in the double digits

No, sorry user. Dutch is an "oer lelijke" language. I speak it and am not proud of it.

You know the vice president takes over if the president can't serve, right? Oh well, don't let it distract from your hysteria.

Yes dutKRRR is KRRRReat languaGREE

Muslim much?

>mogelijk

exactly. fuckkin prove it you belgian cunts.

We have more vowels than most other European languages thus we have a bunch of weird phonemes like oe, ui, eu etc.

at leaźt our language doeźn't put retarded acźents everywhere

Eurocucks are so sheltered by their own media and upbringing that they're more ignorant than the racist rednecks they portray us all as constantly

What the hell does that have to do with literally anything he said?

TOP KEK

It's literally written by retards for retards. A ton of their filler articles are SJW bullcrap where people get their jimmies rustled in the comments section. Good source of entertainment

>pot meet nigger

Alsof hln niet de Telegraaf van België is... Beide echt dikke herpeskranten die alleen uit zijn op sensatie.

Moeiluuuuk

Belgium (Brussels) is the seat of the EU (Globalism).

Fgbnmbcrtrgmnb

dubs of truth.

That said, I scored a 135. But I honestly could believe around 50% to be classifiable as retarded.

>Looks like someone bashed his head on the keyboard.
Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz pls

Its a possibility.

>Dutch only has one accent

Probeer es Brabants

Dutch Sounds fucking arrogant and retarded...

Because thats how you Putin in dutch, reading out loud "Putin" in dutch would be something completly different

>everyone else uses the same ones
Literally nobody except the anglos use "Putin", it's "Poutine" in French...

Serious question: Is there anything in the world Putin is not responsible for? I mean, Jesus, he is like fucking Satan at this point.

>buttmad poles detected

RARE

Itt hatred for the dutch

At least we use vowels.

Nah, you Dutchfags are alright. Just your language is funny as fuck.

You are confusing Dutch with south Slavs. We write out all vowels.

>Literally nobody except the anglos use "Putin"
Once again, you have an overinflated sense of your own importance, Claude.

So in European media, which one is Hitler and which one is Mussolini?

Well he certainly does a great deal of his masters bidding that's for sure.

You slavaboos need to stop using the dutch and czech proxies. It's too obvious, especially the dutch ones.

When you go into obvious damage control like this here and in other places it sure begins to smell like the poisoned umbrella crowd are at it again.

Holy shit Iam in shock after reading these lines.
You really call this glibberish shit a language ?

german word is vergiftet so shut up this language is nice

Nice bait

Yeah be Nice, you need jobs over here

???

>implying German is a nice language

Also, why does Dutch sound like German but drunk as hell?

Trump is Hitler, Mussolini and Pol Pot combined, Hillary is the second coming of Jesus.

Both are literally Hitler

That looks fucking delicious

I have a nephew and a sister that work there. It's good money they make. Please be nice to Poles.

Because our mouths are full of German cum

It's literally the canadian variant of patatje oorlog

We are, you actually come here to work

Thats nice. The relevence of the french language in the age of the internet.

Not so much.

So when is moscow deciding who rules france next anyway?

O......they nearly already have

youtube.com/watch?v=g83T0eFdmuA

"The leader of the French National Front was received in Moscow like a cabinet minister: Marine Le Pen met with State Duma Speaker Sergei Naryshkin (right) and Deputy Prime Minister Dmitri Rogozin (next photo"

there's no uniform transliteration from Cyrillics like there is with the Pinyin in Mandarin

Alzheimer's diagnosis can only be proved with an autopsy. Dementia can be diagnosed by behavior

what vice president you autist she hasn't been elected yet

HLN doesn't have a political agenda, they're all about the clickbait.

The reason I read it is because despite being a tabloid feminist BLM pro-EU cuckfest, they have news items pretty quick compared to other websites in Belgium. So I go there to see if something happened and then get the details elsewhere.

It's also great to see that their comment section over the last year changed from all of the above to redpill station.

>HLN
>news

Their redaction is young feminists. They do have an agenda. They just regurgitate the typical liberal nonsense that they think is the one true truth and pretend they are facts that everyone agrees with.

Besides I think they jsut write the crappy sjw shit themselves and get the actual news from whatever other paper owns them (nieuwsblad?)

youtube.com/watch?v=y03Sc0H3n8s

Does this sound like Hillary? Someone with pneumonia?