WaPo: Trump Is Worse Than Hitler

How will anybody be able to trust the media after this election?

This is hot on the heels of declaring Pepe to be a Neo Nazi symbol.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/09/13/dont-compare-donald-trump-to-adolf-hitler-it-belittles-hitler/?utm_term=.69b478f9a945
archive.is/4058N
nypost.com/2016/09/12/clinton-skips-out-on-emergency-room-during-health-episode/
nydailynews.com/news/politics/clinton-pneumonia-cover-story-proves-instinct-lie-article-1.2788402
breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/09/wikileaks-offer-20000-reward-for-information-on-murdered-dnc-staffer/
huffingtonpost.com/christian-gabriel/if-you-dont-vote-democrat_b_10425968.html
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/09/13/dont-compare-donald-trump-to-adolf-hitler-it-belittles-hitler/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shalom_Auslander
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Shalom Auslander is the author of the best-selling (((Foreskin's Lament)))

Hm, truly stimulates one's synapses

Shalom Auslander? Are they even trying?

Ahahah this cant be real

Does this actually fool anyone

they're not saying he's worse than hitler, they're saying the opposite.

it's still ridiculous to even compare them, but then our media is nothing if not ridiculous.

SHALOM DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

>Shalom Auslander

This has to be a troll.

Where's the link faggot?

>Going back to the 'he's a con-man' narrative rather than sticking with the racism accusations

They're losing it and going off-message.

Yes, half of Trump supporters are racist

what's wrong with his name??

this has got to be a hoax

remember when nazis used happy merchants and other memes to bring Hitler into power? History really repeats itself.

(((Shalom Auslander)))
Sup Forums is always right

Oh I didn't realize trump engaged in a war that destroyed most of Europe.

Must have missed that

damn how will hitler ever recover

>SHALOM

Why does the left like to exaggerate so much?

They're acting like literal children. More so than the peanuts on this board worshipping a frog god.

I thought so too but it's real.

How delusional can you get when you truly believe a person who has said racist things to be worse than a man responsible for 6 million deaths?

>its actually real
western journalism folks
(((Shalom)))

The left needs to get their story straight...

First they say he's like Hitler now they are saying he's like Hillary.

Because to be a lefty you need to have the maturity of a child

It's an ideology based around greed and selfishness and they spin it to make themselves feel good.

It means "Greetings foreigner" in a combination of jewish and german

Trumps never said ANYHING racist

I was about to chew out everyone in this thread for seriously believing someone named Shalom Auslander exists and had this published.

I don't even know what to fucking think.
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/09/13/dont-compare-donald-trump-to-adolf-hitler-it-belittles-hitler/?utm_term=.69b478f9a945

am i the only one who even glanced at the image in the OP? it's not a kike saying trump is worse than hitler, it's a kike kvetching about people comparing trump to hitler because people need to remembuh da 6 million.

change the fucking record, christ

>Shalom Auslander

so trump is actualy going to finnish the job? HMHMMMMMMMMMM

>I don't know anything about Adolf Hitler or Donald Trump but I believe I'm qualified to compare the two
>I also believe I'm qualified to be a journalist despite doing nothing but type out drivel on a clickbait site with the writing prowess of a 16 year-old child

archive.is/4058N
dont give them the clicks

Holy fuck its real boys

>Shalom Auslander
>literally Shalom foreigner in German

really hypertrophes my Glutes

>No way that's a real guy
>He's real
(((INTERESTING TIMES)))

(((Shalom)))

Its fucking real

>I am a Jew
Well at least he did the favor of pointing himself out for us

use this you cunt

That Jew is 100% right.
I was saying this since forever,you fags wouldn't listen.
You're being played for fools.

hmmmm...

Clinton team avoided ER to conceal details of her medical treatment

nypost.com/2016/09/12/clinton-skips-out-on-emergency-room-during-health-episode/

Clinton’s cover story for her pneumonia diagnosis further proves her first instinct is to lie

nydailynews.com/news/politics/clinton-pneumonia-cover-story-proves-instinct-lie-article-1.2788402

WikiLeaks Offer $20,000 Reward for Information on Murdered DNC Staffer

breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/09/wikileaks-offer-20000-reward-for-information-on-murdered-dnc-staffer/

They're so fucking dumb. At one point I could grasp their garbage but now I just can't even understand their stupidity. It's funny, right? R-right?

We should laugh, right?!

My god..... Memes have started to bleed through reality.

>how
huffingtonpost.com/christian-gabriel/if-you-dont-vote-democrat_b_10425968.html
You tell me.

This election will leave DEEP wounds. You guys are currently in the process that here usually means someone will start another civil war.

whatever happened to godwin's law?

Holy fuck
>Hope: A Tragedy
The Juden is truly evil

>Shalom Auslander
>Hallo Ausländer
>mfw

I'm literally LITERALLY only voting for Trump because he makes the people I fucking hate angry as hell.
I hope when he wins some actually kill themselves instead of migrating back to Canada and festering in another country like the little rat vermin they are.

That's why most Canadians on here are backing Hillary, because they know if Trump wins their country will make Sweden look like fucking Rhodesia.

>Shalom Alexander
>foreskin lament
I'm not even going to say it

Also, I red-pilled a friend in regards to Jews just by simply pointing out (((them))) with these articles. I hope they keep coming out. Sup Forums is always right.

1 can take on 6 gorillian Jews don't forget that! We're here to stay faggot

He's a self hating jew, who nonetheless uses hitler as a weapon.

There's a way we can use this against them.

Let's get a movement going that HUFFPO is a nazi sympathizer and supports the killing of over 6 bazillion Jews.

Seriously, let's spin this around this is a perfect opportunity.

>calling him Hitler isn't working
>let's say he's worst than Hitler! That'll work

These people get paid money to write this.

The memes have reached a point of saturation in the common zietgeist

It's that's 10th monkey hypothesis (or whatever). Our rediculous shot posting has reached a point of total social saturation and is spreading through our reality at logarithmic persuasion scales that shouldn't even be possible.

Through our collective belief we may have actually unleashed a form of "magic" into the world that we do not fully understand.

I don't know what happens now, but the very nature of our reality is being shifted and it's too late to stop it now.

Hold on tight boys, we have stared into the abyss and it has answered with doubles and trips. It is going to be a wild rides

>and it never ends

NO FUCKING WAY (((that))) name is real!

A Canadian shitposter can write better than that

They have no idea what they're doing: how many of us became Sup Forumsarized due to the way that the media covered something, or due to a tantrum that a leftist threw?

People mock Gamergate here but I bet it was a gateway for a lot of people to distrust the narrative.

>Auslander
I dont trust them, anyway.

>Shalom auslander
I don't think I can handle Australian Jews and their shitposting kikery

author of foreskin's lament? ha wtf ha?!⁄ÎÍDÏ´AÏGGˆÔÏÅ¨Ó˝¨AÏOˆˆ´OÏ

From the author of "The foreskin's lament". . Oyyyy Veeeeey

Holy fuck it's real.

>Shalom
>Foreskin's lament

shalom auslander needs to become our new meme

>real journalists who actually study the current happenings and talk with people and try to piece together information to deliver the truth to people aren't hired over these cuckold shriveled balled pussies and fat blob ham-whores.

That article is true, go- I mean CIS white male.
Trump is worse than Hitler, he will initiate the second Shoah!
Oy vey, vote Hillary!

Holy Fuck, it's real, ALL of it!

But Trump is worse than Hitler in various ways:
-building highways
-paintin
-creating national unity
-building train networks

Praise Kek, Brother.

It literally means Hello Foreigner

wtf I hate Hitler now

>((((((S)))(((H)))(((A)))(((L)))(((O)))(((M))))))

Auslander = foreigner

Kek please destroy this world and start anew. I beg you.

I kekked bretty hard at this. It got even better when I googled this and it turned out to be a legit article by a legit author.

Truly we live in wondrous times.

>WE ARE DYING. Please don’t hand our lives over to this white devil madman. You might survive this. We might not. Do whatever you can to help us. Help me. Please don’t let Donald Trump become the president of the United States. I don’t want our blood to be on your hands.

FUCK YOU

>archive.is/4058N
this is so poorly written, how does it get published on wa-po's website? over-reaching nonsense. re-affirming a position w/o explanation or evidence. trying to use nazi propaganda tactics while invoking nazism.

>maybe if we repeat "Trump is Hitler" often enough, it'll be true!

What the fuck this is actually real. Is WaPo baiting?

>Hitler is better because at least he believed in the terrible things he did

wat

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/09/13/dont-compare-donald-trump-to-adolf-hitler-it-belittles-hitler/
Whelp, it's real

>Foreskin's Lament

> shalom auslander
that's gotta be a troll

It's true you know

In this election we witnessed a lot of meme magic, praise the one
KEK

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shalom_Auslander

Toothpaste pls, dont give Shalom his sheckles

“Ausländer“ is German for “alien/foreigner“
Really makes you think

kek is just getting started

They are all in

They realize that their credibility is shot and a trump win will end their free run of Hispanic socialization and shitty government dependent economic policies

Trump could get blacks voting republican for decades now when they see how well they can do when the communists don't use them as serfs

Literally WORSE than Hitler. Hitler BTFO from beyond the grave will he ever recover?

The left will say whatever to justify their feelings.

Trump is an evil racist nazi liar, so he is worse than butler because he isn't even genuine he is just lying to old cis gender white racits for votes.

Which is hilarious because it's obvious that Hillary and he dems are the most disgusting liars around.

Lefties don't care about facts, they only care about their feelings. It's a woman like/ childish ideology

It's like when you argue with your wife/girlfriend "I already feel bad why are you making me feel worse". Etc. chill-tier thinking

We shouldn't have lowered the vote to 18 and we shouldn't let women vote, minority male voters sent even the problem it's women through and through and their fucking retardation

Washington Post is the most biased major news outlet in America, even more so than CNN

Nope he's the real deal. I cannot begin to understand the amount of prayers and sacrifice some faithful anons have offered Kek to make this happen.

Theyre all shit

>archive.is/4058N
>I am a Jew — a New York Writer Liberal Jew, the scariest Jew of all

pay respects to the scariest jew of all

Funny enough, that is exactly what Hitler did. Repeat lies enough that people would believe them.

Kek needs no sacrifice, he is a god of discord. The chaos that we cause is a gift to him enough, and in return he delivers chaos renewed.

>These posts right by one another

fitting.