if thats whats classed as white in america well ripperino

we can play this game all day

pic related in a "pure anglo"

some people just have dark features.

another pure anglo

Welsh

north Irishman

anglo

Yes, but these people have white facial features and bone structure. The pictures in the OP have semitic features.

Italians are Caucasoids

So are Arabs, whats your point? Many (most?) Southern Italians aren't white.

t. LaMarcus from Detroit

>So are Arabs

Arabs are mainly deformed due to inbreeding accompanied by mixing with Negroids

Only small parts of Italy (mainly Sicily) were ever actually occupied by Muslim invaders and genetically the amount of Arab/Berber admixture is very low.

Go back to watching your Cuckintino movies for your history lessons

Does this somehow negate my point? Many southern Italians have Semitic-looking rather than European features. Their darkness alone isn't what makes them non-European looking.
Semitic features is a descriptor, I'm not saying they all bred with Arabs. Many modern Arabic features were already in the near east, and some in Italy and Greece, before the Arab expansion.

if italians aren't white then there are only a few million whites (blonde, blue eyes) in the world. you have to let mediterrean or slavs be white otherwise whiteness is only 1-2% of world population and will inevitably be outbred

t. ancient Assyrian refugees

I've noticed that the same people who shit on Italians always defend Mestizos and blacks, and are typically weeabo scum

>"arabic features" is not a descriptor because "Arabic" is a language not a physical trait

>muh haplogroups

yeah those are useless at showing the actual genetic makeup of a population

you need full autosomal analysis which always shows Europeans clustered together, Negroids off in their own little island and a sliding scale between Europeans (Caucasoids) their close cousins (MENA) and Central Asia, then South Asians then East Asians

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/06/genetics-the-jewish-question/

You're arguing semantics now. What do you call hook noses, rounder heads, sloped foreheads, puffy eyes, etc, in a population, besides Semitic or Arabic? Near Eastern? Anatolian? Make up a term if you don't like mine. The people in the OP look like they're from the Middle East. This makes sense as Italy would be the first habitable region they would get to in Europe after Greece.

And yes, showing there is different DNA in Southern Italy and people there looking different from other Europeans, including other Southern Europeans, does suggest there are differences. Not all migrations are documented, and in ancient times people were moving back and forth from Italy/Sicily and Anatolia/Greece/Levant quite often. I'm sure autosomal analysis shows some differences as well.

Southern Italians have a good amount of Near Eastern admixture and non-European features. What's so hard to admit about this?

Shows West Asian clustered close, and some on top of European. Where do you think those people are? Denmark?

I don't think you realize how irrelevant sex chromosomes are

There are 46 chromosomes in the human body you have to account for not just 2.

>Shows West Asian clustered close

Because West Asia was genetically European prior to the Islamic Expansion

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316

>We reconstructed the genetic structure of the Levantines and found that a pre-Islamic expansion Levant was more genetically similar to Europeans than to Middle Easterners.

>What do you call hook noses, rounder heads, sloped foreheads, puffy eyes,

no Arabs are still actually just Caucasoids (aside from the ones that mixed with blacks which was common) albeit incredibly inbred due to Islam.

There is no "Semeticoid" skull structure

It doesn't exist.

>I don't think you realize how irrelevant sex chromosomes are
Which is why its correlated with how Southern Italians look different, and that autosomal DNA analysis will show something similar.

>Because West Asia was genetically European prior to the Islamic Expansion
No, it was genetically West Asian. Only the Levant showed a lot of European ancestry. Btw, they're still more white than other Arabs. Many upper class Levantines still look whiter than many Southern Italians. Arabs didn't genocide everyone there.

Of course the Levant, which is a trading hub and on the Mediterranean had lots of European admixture after centuries. They even found West European DNA in a Phoenician corpse. However, the West Asian DNA in Southern Italians predates significant European presence in the Levant.

>no Arabs are still actually just Caucasoids (aside from the ones that mixed with blacks which was common) albeit incredibly inbred due to Islam.
Yes, they're Caucasoid, which I've already said, but they have distinct features to Europeans for the most part, except where Anatolian/Levantine/Greek etc populations mixed with Europeans, such as Southern Italy, or the other way around, such as the Levant.

Didn't say their was, their heads can still be shaped differently. Even many Europeans have different foreheads, the Irish seem to have a lot more sloped foreheads and pronounced brows.

It's the Natufian ancestry, but none of them looks particularly Arab, they have more of a pan east Med look, they can pass everywhere in the east Med and partly in the west Med.

Even in Sicily the people are not even that dark. I saw many blondes with blue eyes. I believe that's due to Normandians

Wrong. Most Southern Italians are whites exposed to perma-summer, literally just a tan, when they move up North it fades away.
Some, indeed, are a shade darker than other Italians (+ tanning), but still widely retain white features; those are the remnants of millennia of war and conquest, won and lost. Southern Italy's been under Muslim occupation before for a while.
And even those only look like the "whitest" "arabs" you can think of